Pacquiao Believes God for Victory over Mayweather

I feel for you on that count, I've always despised people who prey on others for no good reason, and no kid should have to experience regular victimization.

I will say though, if there -is- a god, and he created us with this built-in, primal urge to dominate and win, then threw us in this meat-grinder of an existence where survival is literally a life or death physical struggle where one organism generally has to die for the temporary sustenance of another, he is almost -certainly- a boxing fan. If he's not, it's that he's repressed his enjoyment out of shame at his love for violence, or he's simply bored by the fact that nobody usually dies at the end. Only an entity who enjoys violent competitiveness would have conjured up this reality.

I feel for you on that count, I've always despised people who prey on others for no good reason, and no kid should have to experience regular victimization.

I will say though, if there -is- a god, and he created us with this built-in, primal urge to dominate and win, then threw us in this meat-grinder of an existence where survival is literally a life or death physical struggle where one organism generally has to die for the temporary sustenance of another, he is almost -certainly- a boxing fan. If he's not, it's that he's repressed his enjoyment out of shame at his love for violence, or he's simply bored by the fact that nobody usually dies at the end. Only an entity who enjoys violent competitiveness would have conjured up this reality.
You should read the "Iceman Inheritance". Amazing how people develop their philosophies about life.

How much did God bet on the match? That will show you who he supports....and who will win...
True...but on the other hand, if God makes a bet and loses then that'll prove that He doesn't exist.
There's a lot more riding on this bout than people realise.

In boxing, unlike many other sports, the combatants are the same size, and face to face, ready for combat. Compare with, for example, football, where some 300 pound Gorilla comes up behind a player half his size who is trying to throw or catch a ball.

I'm sure any bible scholar worth her salt could find something in there that seems to condemn boxing, but sports are stupid to start with, loaded with gratuitous violence and cruelty. Boxing is no worse.

Mayweather by decision. He will stick and move, and Manny will never catch him.

Both of these guys are well past their prime, and are living on past reputation.m
By what measure could one say Mayweather is past his prime, except for age?

Certainly not his performance.

age is a good measure for athletes past their prime...
Not always an accurate one, though. Performance is all that matters, ultimately, when discussing prime of ones athletic existence.

Kobe's dusty ass peaked in his 20's, for example.

Jordan? Still winning Finals mvp at 36.

It varies individual to individual.

Holyfield in his prime had an aweful hard time with old and fat Foreman.

Another example: pacmans jaw is soft already and is 2 yrs younger than mayweather.

most likely they are both past their peak...

For years, Mayweather and Pacquiao have been the two best fighters in the world, fighting in the same weight class but having not faced each other despite constant public demand.

Both have been considered the pound-for-pound king at various times, with Mayweather having held that mythical position for the past few years with Pacquiao right behind him for most of that period.

Born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and living in Las Vegas, "Money" Mayweather (47-0, 26 KOs), who turns 38 on Tuesday, has won world titles in five weight classes, mainly with his defensive brilliance and speed, while becoming the highest-paid athlete in the world.

Pacquiao (57-5-2, 38 KOs), a 36-year-old southpaw known for his speed, power and aggressive style, became the only boxer in history to win world titles in eight weight divisions -- flyweight, junior featherweight, featherweight, junior lightweight, lightweight, junior welterweight, welterweight and junior middleweight -- while also generating hundreds of millions of dollars and being elected to congress in his native Philippines, where he is a national icon.

"The reason I like my guy's chances so much is because of his speed, the tremendous number of punches he throws, the quality of his punches and the fact that he is left-handed," Arum said. "Top Rank promoted Floyd Mayweather for 10½ years and we recognized that he had difficulty handling a speedy, left-handed fighter and that he and his father (and trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr.) were insistent that we not match Floyd with a southpaw.

Floyd Mayweather announces fight with Manny Pacquiao is set for May 2

Mayweather Vs Pacquiao: RELAX, richest fight ever is part of the end of the show
Boxing's biggest event of the century is staged as yet another parody about Simulated Reality to terminate the world as the human cattle knows it.,
It took five years to get the right May weather for Floyd "Money" Mayweather: the second day of the month of May, at the boxing capital of the world, Vegas.

Reversed and Parallel scripts: Romney, Indonesia drugs couriers
Mitt "RMoney" Romney, alias Hollywood actor Richard Jenkins with a toupee, was scripted to win the 2012 "election" until the last minute, when Illuminati Grand Master was forced to change it.
Apparently a parallel script, but in fact a reversed script: Money got the loser role when Pacquiao was assigned the role of "born again christian escapes hell to perform a miracle", a mockery of christianity.
Reminder: there was a "miracle" for only 1 of actors in the theater "drugs couriers executed in Indonesia", and she was from the Philippines.

BASICS
End of the show: more sports episodes
Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER: ** UNDENIABLE ** proof: ALL explained in ADVANCE ONLY by Last Prophet
See also the link to the staged act "Suarez bites Chielini"
Simulated reality terminated NOW Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER MASSACRE

Very last Superbowl will be decided in overtime at the end of the day. Patriots will be stripped in yet another parody to Obama stripped:
End Times Prophet Superbowl 33-33 Seahawks win Patriots stripped - revealed by VERY LAST PROPHET - UPDATED

See Romney's script at:
The 44th US president by the last antichrist - the real story.
To what lengths german illuminazis mocked americans.
Obama's full detonation: from countless dedicated actors to veteran Al Sharpton.
The Last Antichrist Napoleon Hitter BushClinton since 1992 USA since 2008 What REALLY happened - read it again days after Obama will be arrested 2015.

Apr 2015 - Indonesia: Drugs smugglers: Five agendas:
Illuminati Agenda illustrated with key acts of illuminati theater Indonesia Drugs smugglers Fake executions

Blog
Simulated reality terminated NOW Mayweather vs Pacquiao relax staged richest fight ever

Last edited:
Update after the fake fight: "End of the show" resumed to have the audience booing champion Mayweather at the end of the fake fight. So is it a ...

Parallel or reversed script to "drugs couriers executed in Indonesia"?
So apparently it was a reversed script to the fake miracle "not executed philippine woman".
But Mayweather will probably be yet another parallel script to "suicide bomber Obama".
In other words Mayweather will also be stripped of his title, same as the New England Patriots from their very last Superbowl title.
So at the end of the day it will be a parallel script to "Indonesia executions", as predicted by Last Prophet.
Simulated reality terminated NOW Mayweather vs Pacquiao relax staged richest fight ever

Update after the fake fight: "End of the show" resumed to have the audience booing champion Mayweather at the end of the fake fight. So is it a ...

So apparently it was a reversed script to the fake miracle "not executed philippine woman".
But Mayweather will probably be yet another parallel script to "suicide bomber Obama".
In other words Mayweather will also be stripped of his title, same as the New England Patriots from their very last Superbowl title.
So at the end of the day it will be a parallel script to "Indonesia executions", as predicted by Last Prophet.

fake fight? Is that what they are saying? The only thing I read was that Mayweather was announced the winner by the judges and Mr. Pacquiao said he thought he won. That Mayweather didn't do anything? I do not know what that means. Not a boxing fan. Thanks for update.

fake fight? Is that what they are saying? The only thing I read was that Mayweather was announced the winner by the judges and Mr. Pacquiao said he thought he won. That Mayweather didn't do anything? I do not know what that means. Not a boxing fan. Thanks for update.
Pac got out boxed. For some reason everyone is mad because they expected Mayweather to box differently than he has in the past. I lost a lot of respect for Pac after the fight as a boxer. He started whining his shoulder was injured. I guess that little talk with god was a figment of his imagination.

Last edited:
mayweather's five inch reach advantage was what won him the fight IMO. it was a close bout but round after round mayweather simply landed more punches... pacquaio fought well and won a few rounds, it was a close match but the way boxing is scored, mayweather won the majority of rounds by simply landing the most punches...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back