Pacquiao Believes God for Victory over Mayweather

May made Pac uncomfortable. Pac never solved that jab and counter right. There were plenty of times were May made Pac look like an amateur IMO

Mayweather beat Pac that much is clear, but didn't make Pac look like an amateur fighter. Pac proved he's in the same class as mayweather. Mathweather only landed 65 more punches than Pac, and he basically ran away from Pac the whole fight.

May made Pac uncomfortable. Pac never solved that jab and counter right. There were plenty of times were May made Pac look like an amateur IMO

Mayweather beat Pac that much is clear, but didn't make Pac look like an amateur fighter. Pac proved he's in the same class as mayweather. Mathweather only landed 65 more punches than Pac, and he basically ran away from Pac the whole fight.
Mayd didnt make him look like an amateur the entire fight. Thats why I said "times". He didnt run away from Pac. He outboxed him. Boxing doesnt mean you have a slugfest. The point is to stick and move. The ultimate fight would be one where you hit your opponent and he never was able to land a glove on you.

Mayd didnt make him look like an amateur the entire fight. Thats why I said "times". He didnt run away from Pac. He outboxed him. Boxing doesnt mean you have a slugfest. The point is to stick and move. The ultimate fight would be one where you hit your opponent and he never was able to land a glove on you.

The point is Mayweather respected Pacman a lot in that fight, and Pac made Floyd work for that W. He may have blown him out on the scorecards, but that was a tough fight for Mayweather. I'm not criticizing Floyd for how he won the fight, he did what he need to do to win.

The point is Mayweather respected Pacman a lot in that fight, and Pac made Floyd work for that W. He may have blown him out on the scorecards, but that was a tough fight for Mayweather. I'm not criticizing Floyd for how he won the fight, he did what he need to do to win.
Mayweather was coasting. It was like most his other fights. Pac didnt make May work. It was the other way around. Thats why Pac was blown out on the scorecards. He was throwing punches but landing very little. I think it was like 19% of punches to Mays 48%

Mayweather was coasting. It was like most his other fights. Pac didnt make May work. It was the other way around. Thats why Pac was blown out on the scorecards. He was throwing punches but landing very little. I think it was like 19% of punches to Mays 48%

Mayweather was not coasting you idiot. He was in constant movement the whole fight. You know how much energy mayweather had to spend to get the W?!! Damn you're stupid. Oh and Mayweather threw more punches than Pac in the fight as well.

How much did God bet on the match? That will show you who he supports....and who will win...
True...but on the other hand, if God makes a bet and loses then that'll prove that He doesn't exist.
There's a lot more riding on this bout than people realise.

That is utter nonsense. God doesn't bet, Ibd. Everything is in His hand - every outcome - every decision - all things are in God's hands. Because He is LORD.

God is most pleased with his victory, cash and babes...

Mayweather is a child of the devil. He needs to be born again. His god is a defeated foe (Satan) and therein he has no victory. What will it profit a man to gain the whole world only to lose his own soul? It's foolishness.

Note* I do not believe the audience booed him because they wanted the other guy to win. I believe they were booing him because of his reputation of beating up women. That is the behavior of a coward. Not a champion. It matters not what the outcome of the fight was. What matters is the outcome of his life. What is he doing when the cameras' are not on him? That is the measure of a man. Not a title.

Last edited:

That is what I read on the comments about fight - that he ran away from Pacman the entire fight. I didn't understand what they meant by that but they saw the fight and I didn't.

Update after the fake fight: "End of the show" resumed to have the audience booing champion Mayweather at the end of the fake fight. So is it a ...

Parallel or reversed script to "drugs couriers executed in Indonesia"?
So apparently it was a reversed script to the fake miracle "not executed philippine woman".
But Mayweather will probably be yet another parallel script to "suicide bomber Obama".
In other words Mayweather will also be stripped of his title, same as the New England Patriots from their very last Superbowl title.
So at the end of the day it will be a parallel script to "Indonesia executions", as predicted by Last Prophet.
Simulated reality terminated NOW Mayweather vs Pacquiao relax staged richest fight ever

fake fight? Is that what they are saying? The only thing I read was that Mayweather was announced the winner by the judges and Mr. Pacquiao said he thought he won. That Mayweather didn't do anything? I do not know what that means. Not a boxing fan. Thanks for update.
Pac got out boxed. For some reason everyone is mad because they expected Mayweather to box differently than he has in the past. I lost a lot of respect for Pac after the fight as a boxer. He started whining his shoulder was injured. I guess that little talk with god was a figment of his imagination.

little g? You must be speaking of a false god. I was under the impression he was a Christian as that was what he said. On that note, his loss does not mean that God is a figment of his imagination. I would think perhaps he should have sought the will of God before going forward with the event. Interesting side note, I heard that he had discussed the story of David and Goliath before his fight and someone said, Mayweather is not Goliath. (in comments on fight)

Now the truth is King David would first go to the LORD in prayer and ask if he would be given the victory before going forward. I would think his Pastors would have asked him, Is this the will of God for your life? If you feel called to be a Pastor then you should be able to know the will of God in a matter. Otherwise you are just doing something in the flesh and there will be no fruit. Ministry is a fruit of a relationship with God. The greater the relationship? The greater the fruit.

That is what I read on the comments about fight - that he ran away from Pacman the entire fight. I didn't understand what they meant by that but they saw the fight and I didn't.

I watched the fight and it was hilarious ... Mayweather played the sport for the maximum point advantage.
Sure he contacted more punches ... Sissy jabs as he ran away.
Whenever Manny would get him cornered up ... He would beat the tar out of Mayweather.

But all in all ... Each of them earned $70k a second if they went the distance all the way to decision.
That only makes the fighter want to draw out the fight for the whole 12 rounds ... And Mayweather was better at "punch and run" than he was at "stand and fight".

The Rodriguez- Lamochenko (first fight) was the best fight of the night.
That little Ukrainian had great technique and owned the Puerto Rican after the second round.

The beating Jose (the young fighter from Tijuana) took at the hands of Leo was worth the watch as well.
He took a beating and the whole time I was waiting for him to find a hole and unleash on Leo.
He kept his eyes open and on the target ... Leo was just a better skilled fighter.

Made a good case that Leo was going to need some more training before he could advance in feather weight.
He gave everything he could to Jose and wasn't doing any damage ... Jose had the heart to stand and keep looking for a hole.

Last edited:
Update after the fake fight: "End of the show" resumed to have the audience booing champion Mayweather at the end of the fake fight. So is it a ...

So apparently it was a reversed script to the fake miracle "not executed philippine woman".
But Mayweather will probably be yet another parallel script to "suicide bomber Obama".
In other words Mayweather will also be stripped of his title, same as the New England Patriots from their very last Superbowl title.
So at the end of the day it will be a parallel script to "Indonesia executions", as predicted by Last Prophet.
Simulated reality terminated NOW Mayweather vs Pacquiao relax staged richest fight ever

fake fight? Is that what they are saying? The only thing I read was that Mayweather was announced the winner by the judges and Mr. Pacquiao said he thought he won. That Mayweather didn't do anything? I do not know what that means. Not a boxing fan. Thanks for update.
Pac got out boxed. For some reason everyone is mad because they expected Mayweather to box differently than he has in the past. I lost a lot of respect for Pac after the fight as a boxer. He started whining his shoulder was injured. I guess that little talk with god was a figment of his imagination.

little g? You must be speaking of a false god. I was under the impression he was a Christian as that was what he said. On that note, his loss does not mean that God is a figment of his imagination. I would think perhaps he should have sought the will of God before going forward with the event. Interesting side note, I heard that he had discussed the story of David and Goliath before his fight and someone said, Mayweather is not Goliath. (in comments on fight)

Now the truth is King David would first go to the LORD in prayer and ask if he would be given the victory before going forward. I would think his Pastors would have asked him, Is this the will of God for your life? If you feel called to be a Pastor then you should be able to know the will of God in a matter. Otherwise you are just doing something in the flesh and there will be no fruit. Ministry is a fruit of a relationship with God. The greater the relationship? The greater the fruit.
All gods are false if you are talking about the actual existence of an invisible being that sits in judgement of humans and knows all beforehand.

He said god wanted him to win and he lost. Maybe he meant another fight?

Mayweather was not coasting you idiot. He was in constant movement the whole fight. You know how much energy mayweather had to spend to get the W?!! Damn you're stupid. Oh and Mayweather threw more punches than Pac in the fight as well.
Yeah he was coasting. Thats why many said May looked like he could have fought another 12 rounds. He was picking Pac apart in the last few rounds.

May did throw more punches. He also landed more and at a much higher percentage which means he was coasting as he picked Pac apart.. Sort of like target practice. Like I said he outboxed and baffled Pac enough for Pac to claim his shoulder was injured. :laugh:

All gods are false if you are talking about the actual existence of an invisible being that sits in judgement of humans and knows all beforehand.

He said god wanted him to win and he lost. Maybe he meant another fight?

You are mistaken. Jesus Christ is Lord and every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that He is Lord one day in the future. Including yours. As for Mr. Pacman. I've heard Pastors say the same thing - but different message - such as that God wanted them to ask people watching by television or in the audience for a $1,000 dollars and yet God didn't tell them that. George Mueller is the example for a Christian. He supported an orphanage with hundreds of children through prayer alone. He never once asked a human being for anything and yet his children never missed a meal. He prayed in what he needed. The just shall live by faith.

another example:

The history of the Roman Vatican is that they claimed they could tell God to let someone out of "pergatory" because the Pope was paid cash by the surviving family / or member of family and yet God has never let anyone out of hell. (there is no such thing as pergatory)

The lesson?

Do not get so hung up on what man says. Instead study what the Word of God says and then do it.

I thought it was funny that Mayweather funded the event's promotion ... Held it where he lives ... Won the fight ... And still got boo'ed by the crowd afterwards.

2uqdp4x.jpg

Forum List

Back