Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

My district is under emergency, so forgive me for not putting up with your Bullsh*t right now. I don't express any opinion, I simply say what's going on.

Are you going to have to move to a safer place, Lipush?

-Sadly, a child was killed also in one of the attacks

-The one to step in Jahabri's shoes is Ra'ed Al-Athar.

-Gathering over 100 people in south Israel-->prohibited.

My district is under emergency, so forgive me for not putting up with your Bullsh*t right now. I don't express any opinion, I simply say what's going on.

I will not leave the south:redface: The south is my home, and I will not be in such a hurry to leave. (The same situation was in CL, we know what we should be prepared for)

My Grandfather, on the other hand, will have to leave. His house is not protected, and at 94, he can hardly run for cover.

Funny enough Anjelica, less than a minute after posting back, we get the news that the state is being prepared for massiv evacuation of Eldery and disabeled among the south.

Phones of Northern and central-Israel civilians, calling southerners to go stay with them.

I will not leave the south:redface: The south is my home, and I will not be in such a hurry to leave. (The same situation was in CL, we know what we should be prepared for)

My Grandfather, on the other hand, will have to leave. His house is not protected, and at 94, he can hardly run for cover.

I wish him well, and you are very brave.

Funny enough Anjelica, less than a minute after posting back, we get the news that the state is being prepared for massiv evacuation of Eldery and disabeled among the south.

Phones of Northern and central-Israel civilians, calling southerners to go stay with them.

That sounds worrying.

"Move fast and hit hard" and "Don't forget nothin' "
~Maj. Robert Rogers, Rogers Rangers

That sounds worrying.

It was the same in 2008. In Saturday morning, the attack began, and by after-noon, at least 20 people called to ask us to come live with them. That is the thing I love abouit being Jewish. We can be pain in the ass to eachother, but at times of war, we're more gathering and loving than any other nation on earth:eusa_angel:

It's not bravery, my friend, it is a simple fact of being used to that. Besides, it's my home, I feel I must stay to protect it.

I understand, Lipush, but don't protect it at ANY cost. Israel and Israelis are very good at protecting her people, hence the offers from the North and Central Israel to take people from the South in. Just please keep safe and G-d bless.

Forum List

Back