Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

_64143917_64143916.jpg

Civilians injured in the air strikes were rushed to Gaza's hospitals

Then Israel has the right to respond to the hundreds of rockets it has been on the receiving end of. And quit your stupid holocaust talk.

A cease-fire had been holding for 24 hours

Big deal - for all you, or I, or anyone else knows, they would be renewing their bombardment asap, just like they've done so many times before. Israel got an opportunity to take out that terrorist scum whilst minimising harm to innocent civilians, that is not an opportunity that presents itself on a regular basis. As usual, Hamas' hubris knows no bounds and they declared war as a result. Very sad, but also very typical.

No, they are being called to donate blood because the leaderships in Gaza have been pounding them with idiotic talk of "resistance" and risking their lives with pointless rocket attacks against Israel.
They don't have a right to resist? They don't have a right to fire a rocket into your neighborhood, after you came in the middle of the night and bulldozed theirs down to the ground?

Nobody just bulldozed any neighborhoods the way you pretend.

And it's not 'resistance' to anything except the continued existance of Israelis inside Israel to have been sending those rockets for YEARS now.
From IDF soldiers who were there...

Testimony 38 – Rules of Engagement & House Demolitions

“The amount of destruction was incredible….Not one stone left standing over another. You see plenty of fields, hothouses, orchards, everything devastated. Totally ruined. It’s terrible. It’s surreal….in my own company there were plenty of people who fired just for the hell of it, at houses, water tanks. They love targeting water tanks.” D-9 operators also….”love to demolish, and when the commander sends them off, ‘Go take down that house,’ they’re happy.”

Testimony 47 – House Demolitions

“It was amazing.” So many were destroyed that “At first you go in and see lots of houses. A week later, after the razing, you see the horizon further away, almost to the sea.

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement

All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot.
And you wonder why they fire rockets?

So the IDF, say's you're full of shit. But I don't. I'll go to bat for you. I'll tell them, "Hey, at least were having actual conversations now!"

MASSIVE amount of soldiers to Gaza strip. In case rockets will reach Tel-Aviv, IDF soldiers will enter Gaza by foot.
At this moment Fox News is showing actual footage of IAF air strike on Jahbri's car.Hellfire missle. Hamas saying "Israel has opened the gates of hell." Israel spokesman sez fighting will go on several days against Hamas militants. Abbas calling for emergency Arab League meeting.
Man, them Hellfire missles be one bad muthah.

MASSIVE amount of soldiers to Gaza strip. In case rockets will reach Tel-Aviv, IDF soldiers will enter Gaza by foot.
At this moment Fox News is showing actual footage of IAF air strike on Jahbri's car.Hellfire missle. Hamas saying "Israel has opened the gates of hell." Israel spokesman sez fighting will go on several days against Hamas militants. Abbas calling for emergency Arab League meeting.
Man, them Hellfire missles be one bad muthah.

lol.

all civilized people applaud those surgical assassinations of murderers-----why is anyone complaining they miss him as much as the miss their hero al awlaki? if the "war" could be limited to getting rid of filth like whatshisname----the dog they knocked out today-------it would be a GOOD THING All good muslim mothers should demand the surrender of the terrorist pigs in their midst------end the bloodshed

Since nothing has been bulldozed in Gaza in a very long time, by your reasoning they don't have that right. If the leaderships of the terror gangs in Gaza, or you for that matter, put any value on the lives of the people in Gaza they, and you, would recognize that these acts of violence against Israel will certainly lead to more hardship and pain for the people of Gaza without advancing any of the nationalist goals of the Palestinian Arabs and would be deterred from committing them, or in your case from supporting them.
8 Gazan children die per day, do to Israeli sniper fire and air strikes.

We need to end this bullshit and start concentrating on the real issues of the day.

The fuckin' Lakers lost last night when Gasol missed a wide open jumper with 2 seconds left on the clock. That is fucked!

all civilized people applaud those surgical assassinations of murderers-----why is anyone complaining they miss him as much as the miss their hero al awlaki? if the "war" could be limited to getting rid of filth like whatshisname----the dog they knocked out today-------it would be a GOOD THING All good muslim mothers should demand the surrender of the terrorist pigs in their midst------end the bloodshed

Exactly, Irose. Its a pity Hamas had to declare a war it can't win, and in which it is willfully endangering all its people, because Israel carried out a surgical assassination in which no innocent bystanders were harmed.

Since nothing has been bulldozed in Gaza in a very long time, by your reasoning they don't have that right. If the leaderships of the terror gangs in Gaza, or you for that matter, put any value on the lives of the people in Gaza they, and you, would recognize that these acts of violence against Israel will certainly lead to more hardship and pain for the people of Gaza without advancing any of the nationalist goals of the Palestinian Arabs and would be deterred from committing them, or in your case from supporting them.

OK. We really need to see a link for that one, Loiny.

My district is under emergency, so forgive me for not putting up with your Bullsh*t right now. I don't express any opinion, I simply say what's going on.
You don't speak out against an injustice, that hasn't been seen at this level, since the early days of the Holocaust.

WOW. That is a totally insensitive offense against SO many groups of people I can hardly list all of 'em: Hmong, Hutus/Tutsi, Ibo, Khmer just for a few.....people in South Sudan, in Darfur, the Marsh Arabs, Kurds, Druse, Bosniaks, Chaldeans, Baha'i...... By no means do I suppose my sad list is complete : ((

Right, we all know Israeli munitions are specially designed to only kill Arab children. If you cared at all about these imaginary children, you would be opposed to the attacks against Israel that got them killed (at least in your imagination).

Forum List

Back