Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Funny enough Anjelica, less than a minute after posting back, we get the news that the state is being prepared for massiv evacuation of Eldery and disabeled among the south.

Phones of Northern and central-Israel civilians, calling southerners to go stay with them.

That sounds worrying.

It was the same in 2008. In Saturday morning, the attack began, and by after-noon, at least 20 people called to ask us to come live with them. That is the thing I love abouit being Jewish. We can be pain in the ass to eachother, but at times of war, we're more gathering and loving than any other nation on earth:eusa_angel:

I couldn't agree more.

Red Crescent Doctor in Gaza says at least 9 dead and 20 injured, but expects numbers to rise significantly due to extent of attacks.
_64144074_76bcf828-e4c6-406e-9cbf-13234a549c93.jpg

Hospitals in Gaza are crashing. The people in Gaza are called to come donate blood.
Why? Did the IDF hit them with a 500 pounder, or did they shut off their power again?

If you continue in personal attacks, I will simply ignore you. Seriously, you have no idea what's going on here, I really not in the mood to deal with your crap right now.

My district is under emergency, so forgive me for not putting up with your Bullsh*t right now. I don't express any opinion, I simply say what's going on.
You don't speak out against an injustice, that hasn't been seen at this level, since the early days of the Holocaust.

Hospitals in Gaza are crashing. The people in Gaza are called to come donate blood.
Why? Did the IDF hit them with a 500 pounder, or did they shut off their power again?

No, they are being called to donate blood because the leaderships in Gaza have been pounding them with idiotic talk of "resistance" and risking their lives with pointless rocket attacks against Israel.

If you continue in personal attacks, I will simply ignore you. Seriously, you have no idea what's going on here, I really not in the mood to deal with your crap right now.
I asked you a question! A question, is not a personal attack.

No, they are being called to donate blood because the leaderships in Gaza have been pounding them with idiotic talk of "resistance" and risking their lives with pointless rocket attacks against Israel.
They don't have a right to resist? They don't have a right to fire a rocket into your neighborhood, after you came in the middle of the night and bulldozed theirs down to the ground?

They don't have a right to resist? They don't have a right to fire a rocket into your neighborhood, after you came in the middle of the night and bulldozed theirs down to the ground?

Then Israel has the right to respond to the hundreds of rockets it has been on the receiving end of. And quit your stupid holocaust talk.

Nobody just bulldozed any neighborhoods the way you pretend.

And it's not 'resistance' to anything except the continued existance of Israelis inside Israel to have been sending those rockets for YEARS now.

Maybe if Israel goes all Rambo on Gaza, that will be their "Kent St" (or Mai Lai Massacre) moment, where the rest of the world is finally fed up with all these crimes against humanity and starts to do something about it.

For our part here in the US, American's need to vote out of office, anyone pledging support to Israel, while they are running around like jewish-jihadists.

My district is under emergency, so forgive me for not putting up with your Bullsh*t right now. I don't express any opinion, I simply say what's going on.
You don't speak out against an injustice, that hasn't been seen at this level, since the early days of the Holocaust.

Quit your holocaust nonsense.
You are making a fool of yourself.
Jews in the holocaust weren't firing rockets at Germans and then suffering a retaliation for that in order to preserve themselves. You stupid, nasty eeejit.

It's been HAMAS which has shut off the power before - well-documented by Pal HR groups!

If 'Israel controls Gaza' were a fact, there'd have been no rocket attacks.

If 'HAMAS controls Gaza' were a fact, then HAMAS chose to allow the rocket attacks to continue.

Since nothing has been bulldozed in Gaza in a very long time, by your reasoning they don't have that right. If the leaderships of the terror gangs in Gaza, or you for that matter, put any value on the lives of the people in Gaza they, and you, would recognize that these acts of violence against Israel will certainly lead to more hardship and pain for the people of Gaza without advancing any of the nationalist goals of the Palestinian Arabs and would be deterred from committing them, or in your case from supporting them.

Lipush, you are so fortunate to still have your Zeyde now! I hope this fighting will be over soon, and you and he will have a joyous reunion.

Forum List

Back