One of the sickest images I have seen

It's all relative, Jordan.

No, it's not.
A child brings meaning into one's life. Those without the ability to procreate can adopt. It's common practice.

It's all relative.

And I'm sure those freaks will create an excellent and nurturing environment.....

Mila-Kunis-As-Jackie-Burkhart-Laughing-Hysterically-In-The-Circle-On-That-70s-Show_408x408.jpg
I'm sure.
If you have meaning in your life, you know that it is not "relative".

Very telling that you do not distinguish between what a child can give you, and what you can give a child.
You can't judge those people and say that they wouldn't provide a loving, nurturing environment for a child.

And by the "objective" standards you set, that relationship is entirely moral.

No, it's not.
A child brings meaning into one's life. Those without the ability to procreate can adopt. It's common practice.

It's all relative.

And I'm sure those freaks will create an excellent and nurturing environment.....

Mila-Kunis-As-Jackie-Burkhart-Laughing-Hysterically-In-The-Circle-On-That-70s-Show_408x408.jpg
I'm sure.

Very telling that you do not distinguish between what a child can give you, and what you can give a child.
You can't judge those people and say that they wouldn't provide a loving, nurturing environment for a child.

Yes, I can. We all can. That is how human societies work. Deviants are judged and shamed.

It's all relative.

I'm sure.

Yes, I can. We all can. That is how human societies work. Deviants are judged and shamed.
I made my point.

I'm sure.

I made my point.

And I addressed it.

I'm sure.

I made my point.

And I addressed it.
You proved it.

I made my point.

And I addressed it.
You proved it.

How so?

I made my point.

And I addressed it.
You proved it.

How so?
It's all relative.

There is no objective antidote to moral relativism.

Peterson is wrong.

No, it's not.

It's all relative.

I'm sure.

Motherfucker! Hell yes I can!.

Gender confused faggots raising kids? Oh, that's not going to foster confusion in a child. :cuckoo:

Da fuq?

Is that really fair to a child?

To never know a mother's love? I'm of the opinion that it's not. I had 2x a mother's love and a father's. That is no way to raise a child.

2 people that can't control their sexual urges are not qualified to parent children. They can't even discipline themselves, how in the hell could they discipline children?

No offense mdk.

I'll not even claim he (mdk) doesn't have discipline. I deal with homo people all the time, foisting it on kids is not cool with just about everyone except SJWs and purely evil people. :cuckoo:

I made my point.

And I addressed it.
You proved it.

How so?
It's all relative.

Peterson is wrong.

Virtue signaling is not going to give their lives meaning. Nor will it provide the basis for a healthy family life.

They try to raise a child in that setting, they are almost certainly doomed to fail.

FAILING a child, is not a way to get meaning in your life.

NO matter how you try to define in any "subjective moral relativism" to lie to yourself about that.

It's all relative.

Peterson is wrong.

Virtue signaling is not going to give their lives meaning. Nor will it provide the basis for a healthy family life.

They try to raise a child in that setting, they are almost certainly doomed to fail.

NO matter how you try to define in any "subjective moral relativism" to lie to yourself about that.
Thanks again. There is no need for you to continue.

It's all relative.

Peterson is wrong.

Thanks again. There is no need for you to continue.

Less smug, more explaining how you think your point was proven.

There are too many bullshit artists here, who use tactics very similar to that, to dodge when they ran out of shit to throw at a wall.

If this is "one of the sickest images" you have ever seen, you have not been around much. Ever see pictures of people admitted to the hospital with injuries inflicted by others? Pictures from the concentration camps? Nanking? Lynched people hanging from trees? Wounded Knee? At least these people are not doing violence to others.
Abortion....Horrendous stuff.

The Democrats have a queer declared in the Moon Bat Primaries. The stupid Moon Bats voted for a worthless Jungle Monkey for President so they would probably vote for a queer.

The Democrats have a queer declared in the Moon Bat Primaries. The stupid Moon Bats voted for a worthless Jungle Monkey for President so they would probably vote for a queer.
I expected homophobes to show themselves in this thread. Racists, not so much.

I guess it was bound to happen.

Wonder how many Muslims are going to vote for him?

lol everything is racist to to sick freaks.

lol everything is racist to to sick freaks.
Not everything.

Call it when I see it.

What does homophobes have anything to do with a guy wearing a dress, with a bald head and a beard?

god damn can't you see fucking ugly when you see it????

Forum List

Back