Sometimes Cops DO Need to be Fired

If only we had more police commissioners like Tom Selleck. Every last one of them cops would've been stripped of their badges.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Season #10 of his show is this fall and I can not wait! :) :) :)

And prosecuted.

All of these do. I hope the cops feel the full effect of the law.

You know, maybe, but seriously, if the officer asks you to get away... GET AWAY.

You know here is what bothers me... if these same people had someone shove a camera up their butt when they are at work, knowing that any picture that is taken out of context could result in them being fired, and slandered throughout the media.... you would hate those people with cameras too.

The police rightfully hate the public with cameras. These entry level cops barely make $30,000 or less a year, and they risk having their entire lives ripped apart by some twit with a camera, when all they are trying to do, is do their job.

So my view is.... SHUT UP.... and MOVE AWAY.

We have crime rampant across this country, and the idiotic citizens spend more time attacking those that are trying to deal with it, than the people causing it.
I don't know if this is a bad cop or not, just from this video. But I do know we have too many bad citizens, and people defending bad citizens.

Forum List

Back