One of the sickest images I have seen

The Democrats have a queer declared in the Moon Bat Primaries. The stupid Moon Bats voted for a worthless Jungle Monkey for President so they would probably vote for a queer.
I expected homophobes to show themselves in this thread. Racists, not so much.

I guess it was bound to happen.
lol everything is racist to to sick freaks.
Not everything.

Call it when I see it.
No liar, when you disagree with it you call it like all your traitors do.

The Democrats have a queer declared in the Moon Bat Primaries. The stupid Moon Bats voted for a worthless Jungle Monkey for President so they would probably vote for a queer.

Not everything.

Call it when I see it.
Obviously I disagree with it, genius.

toy-story-popcorn.gif

Not everything.

Call it when I see it.
Oh stop deflecting. You know as well as I you're a race baiting pos.

Not everything.

Call it when I see it.
Oh stop deflecting. You know as well as I you're a race baiting pos.
I don't think you know what the term "race baiting" actually means.

Flash would be the actual race baiter.

Just like I expected the filthy ass queer lovers to come out of the woodwork to downplay how despicable that picture is by attacking the ones that reminds us that it is digusting. I guess it was bound to happen. .

Last edited:
I'm glad I won't be here much longer

What's up, amigo?

I assume he is old.
Probably gonna off himself rather than come out of the closet.

Your odd need to project homosexuality on others, is something that belongs in the closet. Whatever your personal issues, we don't care, nor need to know..

Try less sharing.
Lol, funny you should say that 'cause the only reason I mentioned it is Mikey's constant attempts to project it into me.

Now off to bed with you and leave the amateur psychoanalysis to the adults.

Hate to say it, but the 1/2 white community agitator from Chicago was queer as a 3 dollar bill and so was his tranny partner.

when you see this, you can pretty much confirm it.

Tell me the guy on the right isnt a man, baby....

Hate to say it, but the 1/2 white community agitator from Chicago was queer as a 3 dollar bill and so was his tranny partner.

when you see this, you can pretty much confirm it.

Tell me the guy on the right isnt a man, baby....

When you are married to a transvestite then that is a good indication you may be queer. Obama was married to a transvestite.

Obama was as queer as three dollar bill. Not only a terrible President but an embarrassment to this country. These Moon Bats were idiots electing him. What the hell were they thinking?

Western voters voted for that deviant. Western voters put up with that shit.

THe barbarian hordes are the result of a declining and decadent civilization, not the cause.
That so called deviant is married to someone who gives his life meaning. Lol :finger3:

You are welcome to call their relationship that if you want. Does not change the fact.

Get back to me when they have a child, then we can talk about meaning.
It's all relative, Jordan.

No, it's not.
A child brings meaning into one's life. Those without the ability to procreate can adopt. It's common practice.

It's all relative.
a man and a man were not made/created/etc to have children--plain and simple

Obama liked doing blow and giving blowjobs in his college days it was not secret said a lady she knew as Barry. And our First Lady is really a tranny. No pictures of her pregnant anywhere to be seen. Try to find one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The elites are becoming the same freaks that were represented in the Capital City of the movie Hunger Games. An elitist crowd that believes it speaks for and controls the masses while looking down its nose at the rest of humanity.
Didn't think this distopian movie was a picture of our near future.

The elites are becoming the same freaks that were represented in the Capital City of the movie Hunger Games. An elitist crowd that believes it speaks for and controls the masses while looking down its nose at the rest of humanity.
Didn't think this distopian movie was a picture of our near future.
They talk an awful lot about overpopulation and killing off excess people who aren't of any value.
Globalism is genocide. Take it to the bank. Assisted suicide, post birth abortions, open borders, death panels, gun confiscation, defending murderers on death row.
This is the Democratic Party of 2019.

That is sick.

His skin tone is so wrong for that dress.
Amen! And why no decent shoe shot? Heel height?...any sexy cleavage? We’re dealing with Royalty and they send a photographer-in-training to cover it? Lordy, somewhere Joan Rivers has already worked it into a bit.
Question is. If Joan Rivers was still with us, would she be demonized as a homophone for ripping on a very clear fashion faux pas?

Forum List

Back