One of the sickest images I have seen

That so called deviant is married to someone who gives his life meaning. Lol :finger3:

You are welcome to call their relationship that if you want. Does not change the fact.

Get back to me when they have a child, then we can talk about meaning.
It's all relative, Jordan.

No, it's not.
A child brings meaning into one's life. Those without the ability to procreate can adopt. It's common practice.

It's all relative.
Should procreation be a requirement for a marriage license?
Not anymore. Nothing special about getting married anymore. We got to get with the times. A marriage contract is nothing more or less than any other contract between people. Worthless.

That so called deviant is married to someone who gives his life meaning. Lol :finger3:

You are welcome to call their relationship that if you want. Does not change the fact.

No, it's not.
A child brings meaning into one's life. Those without the ability to procreate can adopt. It's common practice.

It's all relative.
I don't believe so.

No, it's not.

It's all relative.
Not anymore. Nothing special about getting married anymore. We got to get with the times. A marriage contract is nothing more or less than any other contract between people. Worthless.
It is not worthless to me.

No, it's not.

It's all relative.
Could tracts are worthless?

Just look at all the sickos that approve of these two freaks.
Poor mikie, someone else bought your favorite dress.
Anyone who approves of that sickness is sick themselves. Fudge packers are sick.
If you say so.....

GS2Fe90.gif

How are these two people harming any of you? What tangible harm has befallen you due to the relationship these two,people have? Are they stealing money from you? Have they tried to recruit you to their particular lifestyle?

Do any of you believe that freedom means being free and not supplicant to so,wine else's notion of right and wrong?
As has already been pointed out that dress does not match his skin tone....... Or his eyes.......
Absolutely! I know I could never carry off that neckline.

But is the image "disgusting" compared to the I,ages of war, poverty or abuse?

Tempest in a teapot. And a teapot filled with fear and suspicion

I'm trying to remember the last time Luxembourg started a war.... :eusa_think:

How are these two people harming any of you? What tangible harm has befallen you due to the relationship these two,people have? Are they stealing money from you? Have they tried to recruit you to their particular lifestyle?

Do any of you believe that freedom means being free and not supplicant to someone else's notion of right and wrong?
kids/teens/etc see this and it affects the community --that's HOW
LGTBQ's are more mentally sick and more prone to suicide
etc
LGBT youth at higher risk for suicide attempts - Reuters

I dont know what has happened to people but I'm glad I won't be here much longer. Disgusting.

XAVIER-BATTEL.jpg

Meet the Prime Minister of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel and his wife Gauthier Destenay
And Europe wonders why Islam is on the rise in their area. When you have men dressing like little girls, it is easy for Muslims to take over..
If a culture allows this, it deserves what happens to it.
"As it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, so shall it be when the Son of Man comes."

No, it's not.

It's all relative.
obviously---only a man and a woman were meant/created/etc to procreate

Forum List

Back