One of the sickest images I have seen

It is not worthless to me.
"To you"

Exactly.
Exactly
Good,keep that in mind when thinking about others' marriages.
When did I ever critique another's marriage? WTF?
People who cant procreate. Literally on this page. Which is fine, have your opinion. Just remember, it means nothing to anyone but you.
I'm not being critical. I am stating a fact.

Lots of married people can't procreate for any number of reasons.

If this is "one of the sickest images" you have ever seen, you have not been around much. Ever see pictures of people admitted to the hospital with injuries inflicted by others? Pictures from the concentration camps? Nanking? Lynched people hanging from trees? Wounded Knee? At least these people are not doing violence to others.

If this is "one of the sickest images" you have ever seen, you have not been around much. Ever see pictures of people admitted to the hospital with injuries inflicted by others? Pictures from the concentration camps? Nanking? Lynched people hanging from trees? Wounded Knee? At least these people are not doing violence to others.
So you are comparing gay people to Jews after a shower in Auchwics, people who have been through major accidents, and Indians who have been hanged?

violence/war/conflict is part of the human race
.....it goes on all over the world--it is ''more'' normal than someone trying to be a man and woman at the SAME time

So you are comparing gay people to Jews after a shower in Auchwics, people who have been through major accidents, and Indians who have been hanged?

I'm not comparing anyone to anyone else. Where did you get this? This picture is not nearly the worst that we've ever seen. Weird to many, but not violent. No death and destruction. If you don't like this picture, you can always turn the page.

That is sick.

His skin tone is so wrong for that dress.

Hold on, lemme ask my cousin about that. She knows all that stuff, tried to explain it to me.

I'm a guy, I don't give a fuck! Owait! So is that faggot! :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

Western voters voted for that deviant. Western voters put up with that shit.

THe barbarian hordes are the result of a declining and decadent civilization, not the cause.
That so called deviant is married to someone who gives his life meaning. Lol :finger3:

You are welcome to call their relationship that if you want. Does not change the fact.

Get back to me when they have a child, then we can talk about meaning.
It's all relative, Jordan.

No, it's not.
A child brings meaning into one's life. Those without the ability to procreate can adopt. It's common practice.

It's all relative.

And I'm sure those freaks will create an excellent and nurturing environment.....

Mila-Kunis-As-Jackie-Burkhart-Laughing-Hysterically-In-The-Circle-On-That-70s-Show_408x408.jpg

That so called deviant is married to someone who gives his life meaning. Lol :finger3:

You are welcome to call their relationship that if you want. Does not change the fact.

No, it's not.
A child brings meaning into one's life. Those without the ability to procreate can adopt. It's common practice.

It's all relative.

And I'm sure those freaks will create an excellent and nurturing environment.....

Mila-Kunis-As-Jackie-Burkhart-Laughing-Hysterically-In-The-Circle-On-That-70s-Show_408x408.jpg
Get rid of those teeth I'd bet she'd give a good bj.

No, it's not.

It's all relative.

I'd bet she does anyway with her hot lil self.

No, it's not.

It's all relative.

I've never met a woman that could not learn to do so, despite having all of her teeth.

How are these two people harming any of you? What tangible harm has befallen you due to the relationship these two,people have? Are they stealing money from you? Have they tried to recruit you to their particular lifestyle?

Do any of you believe that freedom means being free and not supplicant to someone else's notion of right and wrong?

No bitch, that's why we have laws, dumbass. Laws that mirror those of the 10 Commandments, even.

Your subjective morality fails.

No, it's not.

It's all relative.

I'm sure.
If you have meaning in your life, you know that it is not "relative".

I dont know what has happened to people but I'm glad I won't be here much longer. Disgusting.

XAVIER-BATTEL.jpg

Meet the Prime Minister of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel and his wife Gauthier Destenay
Everyone is glad that you won't be here much longer.

You don’t speak for me, Taz. Do you have the same dress?

I hope you live forever, now! :beer:

Unfortunately, I'm a little bit younger, so I am going be dealing with undisciplined, leftist indoctrinated tards at some point in the future. (If I live)

I'll probably be old and feeble, too. I'll know better than to ask them for any mercy.

No, it's not.

It's all relative.

I'm sure.
If you have meaning in your life, you know that it is not "relative".

Very telling that you do not distinguish between what a child can give you, and what you can give a child.

The "bitch's" shoulders are wider than the "tops".

Just like the Obamas, unless Michael is the top secretly. (which I doubt)

Barry is the sissy, and Michael is the sissy's sissy.

Forum List

Back