One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

I have no doubt that Obama was born in the USA.
The Census states it records and has recorded the race of the person born during the time in question.

I also have no doubt it records his race the same race as
Stanley Ann Dunham
Stanley_Ann_Dunham_1960_Mercer_Island_High_School_yearbook.jpg

Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham
MadelynDunham.jpg

As Mr Sutoro was not present at the birth.
That race being "white" ,in short removing Obamas "Base".

right. because when people see the president they say 'well, i think he's black, but i'd have to check what the race was recorded on his birth certificate to be sure'

The Weekly has obtained a copy of an email sent to fellow conservatives this week by Marilyn Davenport, a Southern California Tea Party activist and member of the central committee of the Orange County Republican Party.

Under the words, "Now you know why no birth certificate," there's an Obama family portrait showing them as apes.

(Donald Trump must be elated to finally have an explanation about Obama's true birth circumstances.)

President_Obama_Monkeys-thumb-480x341.jpg

[UPDATED: Baugh is Powerless] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

Knock off your whining, crybaby act.

we're not taliking about someone who snuck under the american fence to make a better life, we're talking about the president of the united states.... who maybe sneaked under the the fence to have a better life. i want to see the fuckin doc from president transparency

Nope, not a racist bone in those tea baggers! I see the Big Tent going up now! IMPRESSIVE!

Does what is recorded on a piece of paper mean he is WHITE? Or is the fact that he had one white parent and one black parent mean that he could claim to be either or both? If they had put one or the other are we saying that the opinion of a person is more right than fact?

Are you or are you not a US citizen if one or more of your parents currently a US citizen?

Was Obama's mother not a US citizen at the time of his birth or no?

Doesn't matter if he was born in Australia, Kalamazoo, Tunisia, Morocco or Great Britain...he's a citizen AUTOMATICALLY simply by being born to one.

You dumb, ignorant, radical, Far RW, mostly racist S.O.B.'s...you're not fooling anyone with your nonsense.

Arizona, I'm talking to you!

Perhaps you should read the requirements to be president. You do not simply need to be a citizen, Nobody is even questioning if he is a Citizen or not. You need to be a Natural born Citizen, which simply having 1 parent that is a citizen does not automatically make you one.

If he was born in another country to 1 non citizen and 1 citizen parent, Then he very well may not be natural Born.

That said, I personally do not think it really matters in this case. I think it is pretty clear Obama is loyal to the US, and does not hold some secret loyalty to his birth country(if it is not the US) Which was the point of the requirement in the first place.

You should have posted,,,,

"If he releases it, the serious nutjob bullies win."

Now, guys....these excuses are really, really lame.

If he releases it, and the other side is proven wrong....

...how do they 'win'?
You're asking him to proves something that's already been proven.

In other words, he's "different" than other presidents and must prove he is as good as they are...why? I don't know I can only assume it is because he is black. Black people often have to prove they are "good enough."

To bullies.

What has he proven? Are we to take the word from a democratic state about what appears to be a bogus document? After all it appears it's democrats helping another democrat out of a sticky mess.

Are you or are you not a US citizen if one or more of your parents currently a US citizen?

Doesn't matter if he was born in Australia, Kalamazoo, Tunisia, Morocco or Great Britain...he's a citizen AUTOMATICALLY simply by being born to one.

You dumb, ignorant, radical, Far RW, mostly racist S.O.B.'s...you're not fooling anyone with your nonsense.

Well, I do declare, Marcatl, you made it all so clear. Why hasn't someone else with your intelligence already figured that out? You are far and away ahead of the pack in this forum by virtue of so easily enlightening the rest of us. You must be a professor at Morehouse.

Marc, Arizona ain't gonna listen to your good sense, they're all racists who want the poor Mexicans to stay in their own country and stop coming here and helping Obama destroy our economy. Have you ever?

Perhaps you should read the requirements to be president. You do not simply need to be a citizen, Nobody is even questioning if he is a Citizen or not. You need to be a Natural born Citizen, which simply having 1 parent that is a citizen does not automatically make you one.

If he was born in another country to 1 non citizen and 1 citizen parent, Then he very well may not be natural Born.

That said, I personally do not think it really matters in this case. I think it is pretty clear Obama is loyal to the US, and does not hold some secret loyalty to his birth country(if it is not the US) Which was the point of the requirement in the first place.

Weigel : Poll: Most Republicans Doubt Obama's Citizenship, As Birtherism Becomes a Screen for Ideology

If Far RWers didn't lie they'd have nothing to say.

Seems not everyone agrees with the assessment of the far left neophytes which isn't all that surprising really...Our Nation is funny like that.

That said, I personally do not think it really matters in this case.

That is saying the Constitution doesn't matter, isn't it?

I think it is pretty clear Obama is loyal to the US, and does not hold some secret loyalty to his birth country(if it is not the US) Which was the point of the requirement in the first place.

Now that's what really doesn't matter.

Well, I do declare, Marcatl, you made it all so clear. Why hasn't someone else with your intelligence already figured that out? You are far and away ahead of the pack in this forum by virtue of so easily enlightening the rest of us. You must be a professor at Morehouse.

Marc, Arizona ain't gonna listen to your good sense, they're all racists who want the poor Mexicans to stay in their own country and stop coming here and helping Obama destroy our economy. Have you ever?
I'm actually a professor at Oral Robert's University.

If he doesn't have a birth certificate, how's he ever going to get back into Kenya after he gets kicked out of office in 2012?

I have no doubt that Obama was born in the USA.
The Census states it records and has recorded the race of the person born during the time in question.

I also have no doubt it records his race the same race as
Stanley Ann Dunham
Stanley_Ann_Dunham_1960_Mercer_Island_High_School_yearbook.jpg

Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham
MadelynDunham.jpg

As Mr Sutoro was not present at the birth.
That race being "white" ,in short removing Obamas "Base".

right. because when people see the president they say 'well, i think he's black, but i'd have to check what the race was recorded on his birth certificate to be sure'

When you are running as a "black" man and your BC says " white" it would be news. Bad news. :lol:

Forum List

Back