One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

I thought his mom was white. :confused:

You misunderstood. That's not a picture of little Barry with his parents. That's a picture of him with his grandparents. Here's the picture of his parents.

albinochmp.jpg

"Maybe all?"

Is that just for dramatic effect, or do you really believe that?

The Weekly has obtained a copy of an email sent to fellow conservatives this week by Marilyn Davenport, a Southern California Tea Party activist and member of the central committee of the Orange County Republican Party.

Under the words, "Now you know why no birth certificate," there's an Obama family portrait showing them as apes.

(Donald Trump must be elated to finally have an explanation about Obama's true birth circumstances.)

President_Obama_Monkeys-thumb-480x341.jpg

[UPDATED: Baugh is Powerless] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

It would have been a little funny if the female chimp was lighter than the male.

The Weekly has obtained a copy of an email sent to fellow conservatives this week by Marilyn Davenport, a Southern California Tea Party activist and member of the central committee of the Orange County Republican Party.

Under the words, "Now you know why no birth certificate," there's an Obama family portrait showing them as apes.

(Donald Trump must be elated to finally have an explanation about Obama's true birth circumstances.)

[UPDATED: Baugh is Powerless] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

You're actually going to take second hand information and pusjh it off as fact? WOW no wonder you think Hawaii has obama real birth certificate you will believe anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It would have been a little funny if the female chimp was lighter than the male.

:eusa_eh::eek: Racist.... Just kidding:lol:

The reasons it was used against both the blacks and the irish are the same. basic racial douchebaggery. Liberals used it against Bush as a form of basic political doucebaggery. Why is one worse than the other?

Are you saying that criticizing a person for their politics is on par with criticizing a person for what race they are? I don't think that anyone compared Bush to a chimp because of racial reasons. I think it's foolish to jump to the conclusion that the same kind of comparison of Obama is automatically racist. I'm still curious why you've brought this issue up. Nobody here said that the picture was racist, except you. It seems to me that the OP is instead criticizing the argumentation that the picture represents. The birthers keep going on and on about their grand conspiracy theory. Now, they're saying "Oh, this is why Obama has no BC, he's really a chimp." That's a pretty stupid argument, and goes to show that the birthers have nothing.

The media is more than happy to consider the picture racist, I dont have to do anything.

Are you implying that the person in question actually thinks that Obama's parents were Chimps?

Also the chimp comparison to Bush, while grounded in his politics, were basically the result of left leaning people thinking he was a complete moron.

That's Orange Co. Republican for you. Remember B-1 Bob Dornan? :lol::lol::lol:

While we are all aware of the racial aspects of the chimp/monkey accusations, I find it comical that those who take offense to this often had no issue with all the Bush-Monkey comparisons, and in fact often enjoyed them.

Bad taste is Bad taste, but for some people its only offensive if its against someone you like.

Is there a long history in the US of white people being called monkeys as a racist, derogatory and degrading term?

Hey, I'm not saying that picture is "right" at all. And, sometimes we may all joke around too rough at times, too coarse, and yeah, there are wrong racist remarks, that doesn't make it right. But for crying out loud, just Google, "Bush" and see what you get for pictures...

bush - Google Search

Do I hear people crying "racist" here and there about any of the Bush or Clinton or other's pictures?

I'll repeat what I said, because it appears you didn't read it before quoting it:
Is there a long history in the US of white people being called monkeys as a racist, derogatory and degrading term?

Also the chimp comparison to Bush, while grounded in his politics, were basically the result of left leaning people thinking he was a complete moron.

1. It wasn't the far left. It was people across the political spectrum who thought he was a moron.

2. So what if they thought he was a moron? I think Bush and Obama both are morons. I'd be willing to compare the both of them to chimps, if not for the fact that chimps are actually quite intelligent.

You're actually going to take second hand information and pusjh it off as fact? WOW no wonder you think Hawaii has obama real birth certificate you will believe anything.

It's just a troll thread. I think it's funny. :lol:

Google "porch monkey" sometime..........it's an interesting Southern term to describe black people.

Still think that's not racist enough? Googlel "Obama bucks" or "Obama witch doctor" as well.

Nothing that has ever been said about Bush Jr. has ever been considered racist. Why? Because he's from a wealthy white family. All the references to Jr. as "Curious George" meant that he's about as smart as a house pet.

yall_niggas.jpg

True and true, but I think she thought it was real.:eusa_whistle:

The federal and state governments have traditionally cooperated to some extent to improve vital statistics. From 1900 to 1946 the U.S. Census Bureau designed standard birth certificates, collected vital statistics on a national basis, and generally sought to improve the accuracy of vital statistics. In 1946 that responsibility was passed to the U.S. Public Health Service. Unlike the British system of recording all births in "registers", the states file an individual document for each and every birth. In most states this document is entitled a "Certificate of Live Birth".[20][21]

Approximate daqte of introduction of the line "Certificate of Live Birth".
These older one list some of the information held on the forms
one not listed is race

Revision as of 06:26, 25 January 2008

Revision as of 01:01, 7 January 2008

Revision as of 21:19, 2 June 2007

From date 22:59, 8 September 2006 82.13.242.153 (talk) (5,735 bytes) (undo)
Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These older one list some of the information held on the forms
one not listed is race

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity

The revised standards will have five minimum categories for data on race: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and White. There will be two categories for data on ethnicity: "Hispanic or Latino" and "Not Hispanic or Latino."

The "Birther" issue for Obama is it says he is white.

I am almost positive that Bush belongs to the only "race" than hasn't endured mistreatment at the hands of Americans.

But just to clarify, MB, are you saying that a Republican politician making a claim that Obama's parents are monkeys is okay because someone (not a politician) portrayed Bush as a monkey?

I am most certianly not, its more the opposite. My issue would be with people who find this repulsive, and yet think the bush ones were the height of political discourse. My problem would be with people foaming at the mouth over this calling for the rep's dismissal, and yet probably had the bush ones posted on a dartboard in thier office.

And i doubt that said republican actually thinks Obama's parents are monkeys. Arent most republicans creationists?
I wouldn't vote for anyone that sent around racial images via email or any other format. I think it is ridiculous of you to try to deflect as you are doing. Perhaps it isn't your intent, but it only makes it appear that you are excusing the behavior.

It's ok, an Ape is still smarter than a Republican.. ;).

Lol, all kidding aside, if you're that offended by this, you need to grow some skin, because you have none.

Distasteful? Racist? Yes.

Worthy of national news? Hardly.

She's a fucking member of a county Republican party. Whoaa, big fish right thar!

However..

The people yelling, "Boooooosh!" can't be so naive that they actually think that Liberals were being racist with the Bush monkey pictures.. His name was George. I mean, c'mon, lol.

Last edited:
I wouldn't vote for anyone that sent around racial images via email or any other format. I think it is ridiculous of you to try to deflect as you are doing. Perhaps it isn't your intent, but it only makes it appear that you are excusing the behavior.

I understand that. You prefer them to be open and up front about it. No private email racism for you

Forum List

Back