One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

The Weekly has obtained a copy of an email sent to fellow conservatives this week by Marilyn Davenport, a Southern California Tea Party activist and member of the central committee of the Orange County Republican Party.

Under the words, "Now you know why no birth certificate," there's an Obama family portrait showing them as apes.

(Donald Trump must be elated to finally have an explanation about Obama's true birth circumstances.)

President_Obama_Monkeys-thumb-480x341.jpg

[UPDATED: Baugh is Powerless] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

It's ok, an Ape is still smarter than a Republican.. ;).

Lol, all kidding aside, if you're that offended by this, you need to grow some skin, because you have none.

Distasteful? Racist? Yes.

Worthy of national news? Hardly.

She's a fucking member of a county Republican party. Whoaa, big fish right thar!

However..

The people yelling, "Boooooosh!" can't be so naive that they actually think that Liberals were being racist with the Bush monkey pictures.. His name was George. I mean, c'mon, lol.
I'm not offended. Why is it that if someone points out racism it means the one pointing it out is offended? I think it is typical Birther behavior.

The federal and state governments have traditionally cooperated to some extent to improve vital statistics. From 1900 to 1946 the U.S. Census Bureau designed standard birth certificates, collected vital statistics on a national basis, and generally sought to improve the accuracy of vital statistics. In 1946 that responsibility was passed to the U.S. Public Health Service. Unlike the British system of recording all births in "registers", the states file an individual document for each and every birth. In most states this document is entitled a "Certificate of Live Birth".[20][21]

Approximate daqte of introduction of the line "Certificate of Live Birth".
These older one list some of the information held on the forms
one not listed is race

Revision as of 06:26, 25 January 2008

Revision as of 01:01, 7 January 2008

Revision as of 21:19, 2 June 2007

From date 22:59, 8 September 2006 82.13.242.153 (talk) (5,735 bytes) (undo)
Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These older one list some of the information held on the forms
one not listed is race

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity

The revised standards will have five minimum categories for data on race: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and White. There will be two categories for data on ethnicity: "Hispanic or Latino" and "Not Hispanic or Latino."

The "Birther" issue for Obama is it says he is white.

While I have no doubt that the above is true, I came across an interview from MSNBC in which Michael Isikoff makes clear that Hawaii has two different instruments, the long form Birth Certificate and a short form COLB....

From the Michael Isikoff interview on MSNBC:

...The first [of her points] is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate - described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" - absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files - and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity. She later put out another public statement in July 2009 - after reviewing the original birth record a second time.

"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle - who was backing John McCain for president - would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy - hold out on a big secret?" she asked.

Her second point - one she made repeatedly in the interview - is that the shorter, computer generated "certification of live birth" that was obtained by the Obama campaign in 2007 and has since been publicly released is the standard document that anybody requesting their birth certificate from the state of Hawaii would receive from the health department.

The document was distributed to the Obama campaign in 2007 after Obama, at the request of a campaign official, personally signed a Hawaii birth certificate request form downloaded on the Internet, according to a former campaign official who asked for anonymity.
http://24ahead.com/fukino-obama-has-...t-matches-colb

BTW, the interviewee was the former Director of the Hawaii Department of Health.

The Weekly has obtained a copy of an email sent to fellow conservatives this week by Marilyn Davenport, a Southern California Tea Party activist and member of the central committee of the Orange County Republican Party.

Under the words, "Now you know why no birth certificate," there's an Obama family portrait showing them as apes.

(Donald Trump must be elated to finally have an explanation about Obama's true birth circumstances.)

[UPDATED: Baugh is Powerless] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

Lol, all kidding aside, if you're that offended by this, you need to grow some skin, because you have none.

She's a fucking member of a county Republican party. Whoaa, big fish right thar!

However..

The people yelling, "Boooooosh!" can't be so naive that they actually think that Liberals were being racist with the Bush monkey pictures.. His name was George. I mean, c'mon, lol.

Ravi thrives on being thin skinned. She's about a step and a half in front of Truthmatters:lol:

However..

I'm not offended. Why is it that if someone points out racism it means the one pointing it out is offended? I think it is typical Birther behavior.

Becaue if something doesn't bother you, you never will give it any attention.

"Maybe all?"

1 - Partisan Shrill
2 - Naive, closed-minded simpleton
3 - Desperate attention whore

Which is it, Ravi?

However..

Becaue if something doesn't bother you, you never will give it any attention.
:lol:

"Maybe all?"

1 - Partisan Shrill
2 - Naive, closed-minded simpleton
3 - Desperate attention whore

Which is it, Ravi?
Why do you think Birther's refuse to accept a valid State issued birth certificate?

When obama produces a BC that shows it was accepted by the 1961 state registrar we can talk.

Hey stupid.......you DO realize that a COLB is good enough to get you in the military, right?

Hey stupid.......you DO realize that a COLB is good enough to get you in the military, right?

You mean like this guy?

2619623862_620b9dcf11.jpg

You really think he has a real birth certificate?

On one hand, that is funny as hell.......on the other hand, there actually ARE people on this board who view the military as nothing more than trained chimps.

I owe you pos rep.

Why do you think Birther's refuse to accept a valid State issued birth certificate?

You think it has to do with race? In your words, for maybe all.

So, we've narrowed it down to 1 or 2.
I have no idea. Hence the maybe.

But you didn't answer the question.

Hence the maybe?

Really, you have a question as to whether or not 100% of the birthers are racist. Is that really what you are asking/stating?

To answer your question, many people feel what he has provided is insufficient, and the "birther" issue is actually not just a matter of whether he was born in Hawaii, it has to do with his lineage, and whether he has dual citizenship, not only because of his father, but because of his childhood in which he lived in Indonesia. It becomes further complicated when he traveled to Pakistan in a time when they were not allowing US citizens entry.

And really, "birthers" are more interested in the arrogance that Obama shows in not feeling like he owes anyone any answers on anything. He is cloaked in secrecy, and many people find that unacceptable.

Perhaps if you didn't just broadbrush people, you would realize that there is an actual intellectual debate to be had, not just some silly finger pointing claiming everyone not of your mindset is a racist.

You think it has to do with race? In your words, for maybe all.

So, we've narrowed it down to 1 or 2.

Hence the maybe?

Really, you have a question as to whether or not 100% of the birthers are racist. Is that really what you are asking/stating?

To answer your question, many people feel what he has provided is insufficient, and the "birther" issue is actually not just a matter of whether he was born in Hawaii, it has to do with his lineage, and whether he has dual citizenship, not only because of his father, but because of his childhood in which he lived in Indonesia. It becomes further complicated when he traveled to Pakistan in a time when they were not allowing US citizens entry.

And really, "birthers" are more interested in the arrogance that Obama shows in not feeling like he owes anyone any answers on anything. He is cloaked in secrecy, and many people find that unacceptable.

Perhaps if you didn't just broadbrush people, you would realize that there is an actual intellectual debate to be had, not just some silly finger pointing claiming everyone not of your mindset is a racist.
:cuckoo: I'm sorry if I offended you and made you feel bad...I guess you are a birther.

Obama released a birth certificate that is certified by the state of Hawaii. There is some reason birthers refuse to believe its validity and I have no idea why. This Republican politician is insinuating that his parents are monkeys. Yeah, a big yuk but at the same time she may be admitting to something.

Hence the maybe?

:cuckoo: I'm sorry if I offended you and made you feel bad...I guess you are a birther.

Obama released a birth certificate that is certified by the state of Hawaii. There is some reason birthers refuse to believe its validity and I have no idea why. This Republican politician is insinuating that his parents are monkeys. Yeah, a big yuk but at the same time she may be admitting to something.

And if you paid attention, for instance to what I typed, you would find that the COLB is not even the main issue.

I'm sorry you have been misled by the people on the left. The fact that you are questing whether all birthers are racist shows that they are easily manipulating people that seek to be outraged.

Bottom line, it has zero to do with race for the millions of people that you are stereotyping.

What some racist individuals say/do has nothing to do with the mindset of the whole.

But thank you for narrowing it down to #2.

Hence the maybe?

And if you paid attention, for instance to what I typed, you would find that the COLB is not even the main issue.

I'm sorry you have been misled by the people on the left. The fact that you are questing whether all birthers are racist shows that they are easily manipulating people that seek to be outraged.

Bottom line, it has zero to do with race for the millions of people that you are stereotyping.

What some racist individuals say/do has nothing to do with the mindset of the whole.

But thank you for narrowing it down to #2.
You aren't convincing.

Forum List

Back