One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

It appears he followed the laws in existance at the time. No law required the submission of documented evidence to hold office. The problem was with the system, and now he's using it to his advantage. We need to fix the system

Do you forsee anything being fixed while obama is in the white house?

Realistically? No.

I though Maine had a well crafted law, but it wasn't passed. Arizona's was poorly written as it would have rejected official documents from another state and been kicked out in court under Article IV Section 1 of the United States Constitution.

My understanding is the Louisiana currently has legislation in the works (HB 561) but it has the same deficiency as the Arizona bill in that it mandates irrelevant information be included or they will reject official documents issued under the Seal of another sovereign State. Once state does not have the authority under the Constitution to reject the public records of another State because it doesn't include irrelevant information.

>>>>

It appears he followed the laws in existance at the time. No law required the submission of documented evidence to hold office. The problem was with the system, and now he's using it to his advantage. We need to fix the system

Do you forsee anything being fixed while obama is in the white house?

Realistically? No.

I though Maine had a well crafted law, but it wasn't passed. Arizona's was poorly written as it would have rejected official documents from another state and been kicked out in court under Article IV Section 1 of the United States Constitution.

My understanding is the Louisiana currently has legislation in the works (HB 561) but it has the same deficiency as the Arizona bill in that it mandates irrelevant information be included or they will reject official documents issued under the Seal of another sovereign State. Once state does not have the authority under the Constitution to reject the public records of another State because it doesn't include irrelevant information.

>>>>
However they do have the authority to verify fraudulent documents no matter what state seal it carries.

Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama is a man shrouded in mystery. Who is he really? Shockingly there is still very little known about the man. Jerome Corsi's new book 'Where's the Birth Certificate' comes out on May 17th. Corsi promises to shed more light on this issue. So get the book and decide for yourself. I know i'm going to.

And shame on the American Press for not doing their jobs on this issue. The Liberal dominated Press in this country seems to only pretend to be Journalists when a Republican is in the White House. Whenever there's a Democrat in the White House,they all become loyal Butt-Sniffers. Jerome Corsi is doing the job the American Press should be doing. I have to give the man credit for doing that.

The Weekly has obtained a copy of an email sent to fellow conservatives this week by Marilyn Davenport, a Southern California Tea Party activist and member of the central committee of the Orange County Republican Party.

Under the words, "Now you know why no birth certificate," there's an Obama family portrait showing them as apes.

(Donald Trump must be elated to finally have an explanation about Obama's true birth circumstances.)

President_Obama_Monkeys-thumb-480x341.jpg

[UPDATED: Baugh is Powerless] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

racism is not dead , at least in the republican party teabaggers are just renamed thugs from the skinheads .

why a non white would be a bagger or repub is just stupid , oh ya that goes for log cabin repigs .

The Weekly has obtained a copy of an email sent to fellow conservatives this week by Marilyn Davenport, a Southern California Tea Party activist and member of the central committee of the Orange County Republican Party.

Under the words, "Now you know why no birth certificate," there's an Obama family portrait showing them as apes.

(Donald Trump must be elated to finally have an explanation about Obama's true birth circumstances.)

[UPDATED: Baugh is Powerless] Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

racism is not dead , at least in the republican party teabaggers are just renamed thugs from the skinheads .

why a non white would be a bagger or repub is just stupid , oh ya that goes for log cabin repigs .

Use your head for something other than stupidity sometime. Blacks are lockstep with Obama, do you really expect to see one at any function that goes against him?

Dumbass.

You right wing retards seem to have a problem with facts. I guess Twittering all the time with your goddess Palin has affected your reasoning.

Got news for you........lies and hearsay aren't facts.

Use your head for something other than stupidity sometime. Blacks are lockstep with Obama, do you really expect to see one at any function that goes against him?

Dumbass.
I think you blow more then the pipes .

and you are still lumping all of one race in one bucket you scottish dimwit .

you mite notice some really dark repigs ,
they have minds of their own despite what you preacher tell you . and no "lockstepping "

Dumbass.

they have minds of their own despite what you preacher tell you . and no "lockstepping "

What was the percentage of Black voters that voted for Obama? Was it 98% i seem to remember? Sorry but that's a pretty damned solid block. And the few who stood against him? Of course they were called uncle toms and one was actually beaten, Don't want to remember that though do you?

Now that I've done some thinking for you, fuck off.

Dumbass.

You are a total ass

Dumbass.

What was the percentage of Black voters that voted for Obama? Was it 98% i seem to remember? Sorry but that's a pretty damned solid block. And the few who stood against him? Of course they were called uncle toms and one was actually beaten, Don't want to remember that though do you?

don't know but it was less then the liberals and now teabaggers .

you do know there are black conservative republican right ? or is your disgust for blacks hiding that ?

don't know but it was less then the liberals and now teabaggers .

you do know there are black conservative republican right ? or is your disgust for blacks hiding that ?

DUH, I know several of them. Related to a few of them. And i know that at least half of the ones I know voted for Obama anyway. Even Colin Powell admitted that race was one factor that made him back Obama. Anyone who can think and read knows the real deal....

So again, why would you ever expect to see any blacks at any function that was anti-Obama? The answer is that you really wouldn't expect to see any and would be pleasantly surprised to see any. Fact is the only tea party event I ever attended there were about 200 people there. And about 8 or 10 blacks. That's 4 or 5%, Not a bad percentage I would say. Considering.......

Forum List

Back