One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

Hence the maybe?

Really, you have a question as to whether or not 100% of the birthers are racist. Is that really what you are asking/stating?

To answer your question, many people feel what he has provided is insufficient, and the "birther" issue is actually not just a matter of whether he was born in Hawaii, it has to do with his lineage, and whether he has dual citizenship, not only because of his father, but because of his childhood in which he lived in Indonesia. It becomes further complicated when he traveled to Pakistan in a time when they were not allowing US citizens entry.

And really, "birthers" are more interested in the arrogance that Obama shows in not feeling like he owes anyone any answers on anything. He is cloaked in secrecy, and many people find that unacceptable.

Perhaps if you didn't just broadbrush people, you would realize that there is an actual intellectual debate to be had, not just some silly finger pointing claiming everyone not of your mindset is a racist.
:cuckoo: I'm sorry if I offended you and made you feel bad...I guess you are a birther.

Obama released a birth certificate that is certified by the state of Hawaii. There is some reason birthers refuse to believe its validity and I have no idea why. This Republican politician is insinuating that his parents are monkeys. Yeah, a big yuk but at the same time she may be admitting to something.

And if you paid attention, for instance to what I typed, you would find that the COLB is not even the main issue.

I'm sorry you have been misled by the people on the left. The fact that you are questing whether all birthers are racist shows that they are easily manipulating people that seek to be outraged.

Bottom line, it has zero to do with race for the millions of people that you are stereotyping.

What some racist individuals say/do has nothing to do with the mindset of the whole.

But thank you for narrowing it down to #2.

What some racist individuals say or do has nothing to do with the mindset of the whole? Really? Because........if that's true..........why do they let the racist pricks be the spokespersons for the whole?

:cuckoo: I'm sorry if I offended you and made you feel bad...I guess you are a birther.

Obama released a birth certificate that is certified by the state of Hawaii. There is some reason birthers refuse to believe its validity and I have no idea why. This Republican politician is insinuating that his parents are monkeys. Yeah, a big yuk but at the same time she may be admitting to something.

And if you paid attention, for instance to what I typed, you would find that the COLB is not even the main issue.

I'm sorry you have been misled by the people on the left. The fact that you are questing whether all birthers are racist shows that they are easily manipulating people that seek to be outraged.

Bottom line, it has zero to do with race for the millions of people that you are stereotyping.

What some racist individuals say/do has nothing to do with the mindset of the whole.

What some racist individuals say or do has nothing to do with the mindset of the whole? Really? Because........if that's true..........why do they let the racist pricks be the spokespersons for the whole?

I don't know maybe you should ask the rainbow coalition and the NAACP

Last edited:

They don't. Don't be a drama queen.

They don't. Don't be a drama queen.

He's the sea bitch what do you expect?:lol:

I have no doubt that Obama was born in the USA.
The Census states it records and has recorded the race of the person born during the time in question.

I also have no doubt it records his race the same race as
Stanley Ann Dunham
Stanley_Ann_Dunham_1960_Mercer_Island_High_School_yearbook.jpg

Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham
MadelynDunham.jpg

As Mr Sutoro was not present at the birth.
That race being "white" ,in short removing Obamas "Base".

right. because when people see the president they say 'well, i think he's black, but i'd have to check what the race was recorded on his birth certificate to be sure'

When you are running as a "black" man and your BC says " white" it would be news. Bad news. :lol:

I don't think race is the issue because on all the original long forms I have seen the childs race is never mentioned.

I think it was awfully clever that they put "white" on his birth certificate. I mean, if you are going to have your kid born in Kenya then have the foresight to place multiple ads in Honolulu newspapers a few days later, not to mention to pay off people to pretend they knew him when he was a kid, all knowing that it would be necessary for when he'd become President 50 years later, you might as well try to pass him off as a white guy because then it would be easier for this two week old baby to be elected President five decades later of a foreign country that Just Happens To Be the richest, most powerful nation the world has ever seen.

:thup:

Last edited:
I think it was awfully clever that they put "white" on his birth certificate. I mean, if you are going to have your kid born in Kenya then have the foresight to place multiple ads in Honolulu newspapers a few days later, not to mention to pay off people to pretend they knew him when he was a kid, all knowing that it would be necessary for when he'd become President 50 years later, you might as well try to pass him off as a white guy because then it would be easier for this two week old baby to be elected President five decades later of a foreign country that Just Happens To Be the richest, most powerful nation the world has ever seen.

talk about the tail wagging the dog A harper, do you have birth certificates in oh canada ??? are they "secret" birth certificates like here? actually i think i went to the secret birth certificate museum in calgary, no saskatoon. hey the new batshit olberman guy is on !...

Last edited:

I mean, if you are going to have your kid born in Kenya then have the foresight to place multiple ads in Honolulu newspapers a few days later

Anyone who was living in Hawaii could have submited the birth notice to the paper, the grand mother could have done that. Grand parents do it today even if the child is not born in the same state the grand parents live in. All the ad in the paper says is obama was born and where his parents lived. People do travel they do not have to be at home to submit an ad to the paper.

talk about the tail wagging the dog A harper, do you have birth certificates in oh canada ??? are they "secret" birth certificates like here? actually i think i went to the secret birth certificate museum in calgary, no saskatoon. hey the new batshit olberman guy is on !...

Of course we don't have birth certificates. We just tell people where we were born and everyone believes it. Canadians never lie. Don't you watch Michael Moore?

Birth certificates will be the first thing we get rid of after America's 1,000,000,000,0000,000,00,000000,0% hyperinflation and the greenback collapses and we move in and take over. I hope you like poutine! lol

Of course we don't have birth certificates. We just tell people where we were born and everyone believes it. Canadians never lie. Don't you watch Michael Moore?

Birth certificates will be the first thing we get rid of after America's 1,000,000,000,0000,000,00,000000,0% hyperinflation and the greenback collapses and we move in and take over. I hope you like poutine! lol

china's talking about the currency change, i live on the border just in case, brushing up on my french. wouldn't that be ironic if i have to live in montreal and speak french. freedom fries piled high with cheese and gravy.... whoaaa

Last edited:
Here comes the Monkey Wrench.

There is no Constitutional Requirement that a person running for President show a birth certificate.

None.

See?

Thanks for proving me right, Gunny.

You just kicked your own ass, dumbass. You're a liar. Or stupid. Pick one. And you ain't doing nothing here but proving how easy it is to kick your delusional ass.

I made MY point. Which you did not address. You cherrypicked your response, as usual, and it was as worthless, as usual.

Proven fact you leftwingdrizzels hold the right tot FAR higher standard than you hold the liars and creeps you vote for.

When one of you dorks can actually explain all the lies Obama hides behind in some form of intelligent manner, feel free. Clue: You ain't it. Get someone with a brain or who lies better to cover your weak ass.
Right...your points were, "he's not black" and the Supremes decided not to take a frivolous lawsuit that basically claimed that Hawaii falsified documents. Outstanding.

Now, guys....these excuses are really, really lame.

If he releases it, and the other side is proven wrong....

...how do they 'win'?
You're asking him to proves something that's already been proven.

In other words, he's "different" than other presidents and must prove he is as good as they are...why? I don't know I can only assume it is because he is black. Black people often have to prove they are "good enough."

To bullies.

1. If he had 'proven' it, we wouldn't see so many posts about same, would we?

2. "...he's "different" than other presidents ..."
Actually, he ran on being different.

3. "...must prove he is as good as they are."
Well, you're entitled to your 'spin,' but it's just as weak as the other argument.
I personally think he'd be just fine as, say, the under-under secretary of education.

4. "I can only assume it is because he is black."
Every time I hear that argument, I assume it's someone who feels he/she
is trying to show what a good person they are.
You know, like the folks who keep telling you how they bicycle so as to
save the planet.

5. Take a step back, and see how producing the document would end all
the chatter, and save him the millions in court costs. Oops....I mean same the
taxpayer!

But this is fun.
All pols run on being different but only Obama has to disclose his long form....:lol:

I have no doubt that Obama was born in the USA.
The Census states it records and has recorded the race of the person born during the time in question.

I also have no doubt it records his race the same race as
Stanley Ann Dunham
Stanley_Ann_Dunham_1960_Mercer_Island_High_School_yearbook.jpg

Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham
MadelynDunham.jpg

As Mr Sutoro was not present at the birth.
That race being "white" ,in short removing Obamas "Base".

right. because when people see the president they say 'well, i think he's black, but i'd have to check what the race was recorded on his birth certificate to be sure'

When you are running as a "black" man and your BC says " white" it would be news. Bad news. :lol:
Wow..you have no clue, do you...sad.

I don't think race is the issue because on all the original long forms I have seen the childs race is never mentioned.

If you refer to the OP the "designers" of the birth certificates, "the census bureau", make it clear they collect that specific information .

If you refer to the OP the "designers" of the birth certificates, "the census bureau", make it clear they collect that specific information .

I'm just talking about the BC since it was mentioned.

You're asking him to proves something that's already been proven.

In other words, he's "different" than other presidents and must prove he is as good as they are...why? I don't know I can only assume it is because he is black. Black people often have to prove they are "good enough."

To bullies.

1. If he had 'proven' it, we wouldn't see so many posts about same, would we?

2. "...he's "different" than other presidents ..."
Actually, he ran on being different.

3. "...must prove he is as good as they are."
Well, you're entitled to your 'spin,' but it's just as weak as the other argument.
I personally think he'd be just fine as, say, the under-under secretary of education.

4. "I can only assume it is because he is black."
Every time I hear that argument, I assume it's someone who feels he/she
is trying to show what a good person they are.
You know, like the folks who keep telling you how they bicycle so as to
save the planet.

5. Take a step back, and see how producing the document would end all
the chatter, and save him the millions in court costs. Oops....I mean same the
taxpayer!

But this is fun.
All pols run on being different but only Obama has to disclose his long form....:lol:

The wasn't any doubt about any other president America has had.

I'm just talking about the BC since it was mentioned.

And the people who collect the information, the designers of birth certificates , state " race" is one of the items of information they collect.

I mean, if you are going to have your kid born in Kenya then have the foresight to place multiple ads in Honolulu newspapers a few days later

Anyone who was living in Hawaii could have submited the birth notice to the paper, the grand mother could have done that. Grand parents do it today even if the child is not born in the same state the grand parents live in. All the ad in the paper says is obama was born and where his parents lived. People do travel they do not have to be at home to submit an ad to the paper.

Interesting theory but,,,,,,,,,,,

Newspaper birth announcement

The announcement of Obama's birth appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser on August 13, 1961, and a day later in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin: “Mr. And Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4.”

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo told the Star-Advertiser in July 2009 that vital statistics such as birth announcements were sent to the newspapers by the Health Department, which received the information from the hospital. These announcements were not sent in by the general public, Okubu said.

Debunking the birther claim – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Forum List

Back