One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

I think it was awfully clever that they put "white" on his birth certificate. I mean, if you are going to have your kid born in Kenya then have the foresight to place multiple ads in Honolulu newspapers a few days later, not to mention to pay off people to pretend they knew him when he was a kid, all knowing that it would be necessary for when he'd become President 50 years later, you might as well try to pass him off as a white guy because then it would be easier for this two week old baby to be elected President five decades later of a foreign country that Just Happens To Be the richest, most powerful nation the world has ever seen.

:thup:

I mean, if you are going to have your kid born in Kenya then have the foresight to place multiple ads in Honolulu newspapers a few days later

Anyone who was living in Hawaii could have submited the birth notice to the paper, the grand mother could have done that. Grand parents do it today even if the child is not born in the same state the grand parents live in. All the ad in the paper says is obama was born and where his parents lived. People do travel they do not have to be at home to submit an ad to the paper.

Interesting theory but,,,,,,,,,,,

Newspaper birth announcement

The announcement of Obama's birth appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser on August 13, 1961, and a day later in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin: “Mr. And Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4.”

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo told the Star-Advertiser in July 2009 that vital statistics such as birth announcements were sent to the newspapers by the Health Department, which received the information from the hospital. These announcements were not sent in by the general public, Okubu said.

Debunking the birther claim – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

It's odd that this document was found and people remember this but can't seem to remember the doctor. But hawaii is odd about doing the thing normal.

I am almost positive that Bush belongs to the only "race" than hasn't endured mistreatment at the hands of Americans.

But just to clarify, MB, are you saying that a Republican politician making a claim that Obama's parents are monkeys is okay because someone (not a politician) portrayed Bush as a monkey?

I am most certianly not, its more the opposite. My issue would be with people who find this repulsive, and yet think the bush ones were the height of political discourse. My problem would be with people foaming at the mouth over this calling for the rep's dismissal, and yet probably had the bush ones posted on a dartboard in thier office.

And i doubt that said republican actually thinks Obama's parents are monkeys. Arent most republicans creationists?
I wouldn't vote for anyone that sent around racial images via email or any other format. I think it is ridiculous of you to try to deflect as you are doing. Perhaps it isn't your intent, but it only makes it appear that you are excusing the behavior.

Not excusing the behavior, just pre-calling out hypocrisy from those in the media that will foam at the mouth over this, but basically didnt even have a sniffle when images of GWB were paraded around the media. Let the voters send his ass packing when the time comes.

Do you think we will ever see a caricature as bad as this about Obama in a regular periodical/newspaper?

03_elbusho_cover.jpg

Anyone who was living in Hawaii could have submited the birth notice to the paper, the grand mother could have done that. Grand parents do it today even if the child is not born in the same state the grand parents live in. All the ad in the paper says is obama was born and where his parents lived. People do travel they do not have to be at home to submit an ad to the paper.

Interesting theory but,,,,,,,,,,,

Newspaper birth announcement

The announcement of Obama's birth appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser on August 13, 1961, and a day later in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin: “Mr. And Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4.”

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo told the Star-Advertiser in July 2009 that vital statistics such as birth announcements were sent to the newspapers by the Health Department, which received the information from the hospital. These announcements were not sent in by the general public, Okubu said.

Debunking the birther claim – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

It's odd that this document was found and people remember this but can't seem to remember the doctor. But hawaii is odd about doing the thing normal.

so many questions, so little time...

A Southern California GOP official who sent out an e-mail picturing President Barack Obama's face on the body of a baby chimpanzee issued an apology late Monday after a weekend of criticism that ended with a strongly worded public rebuke from the local Republican Party chairman, who also called for an ethics investigation into the incident.

Marilyn Davenport, a 74-year-old Fullerton resident and elected member of the Orange County Republican Central Committee, sent an email Monday afternoon asking for forgiveness for her "unwise behavior," just before the GOP committee met for its monthly summit at a hotel in Irvine, where the fallout from the incident was the hot topic.

The Associated Press: Calif. GOP official apologizes for chimp email

A Southern California GOP official who sent out an e-mail picturing President Barack Obama's face on the body of a baby chimpanzee issued an apology late Monday after a weekend of criticism that ended with a strongly worded public rebuke from the local Republican Party chairman, who also called for an ethics investigation into the incident.

Marilyn Davenport, a 74-year-old Fullerton resident and elected member of the Orange County Republican Central Committee, sent an email Monday afternoon asking for forgiveness for her "unwise behavior," just before the GOP committee met for its monthly summit at a hotel in Irvine, where the fallout from the incident was the hot topic.

The Associated Press: Calif. GOP official apologizes for chimp email

Hmmmm....She was very vocal just yesterday about how there was nothing wrong with the pic. Wonder what changed her mind? Probably thought the other racists had her back right up until she heard the branch creak.

A California GOP official apologizes.

Is it cool to print misleading titles?

Something is odd, all right.

Surely you can explain why this newspaper was found but no account for the doctor or Hospital obama was born in. Surely you can find the paid in full recipts for for doctor care. Surely you can find some paper work, other than this newspaper clipping dated 1961

Surely you can explain why this newspaper was found but no account for the doctor or Hospital obama was born in. Surely you can find the paid in full recipts for for doctor care. Surely you can find some paper work, other than this newspaper clipping dated 1961
:lol: I don't have any of those things for my kids. Just short form birth certificates filed by the state of Florida.

October 31, 2008 STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawaii Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii.”

July 27, 2009 STATEMENT BY HEALTH DIRECTOR CHIYOME FUKINO, M.D.
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

:lol: I don't have any of those things for my kids. Just short form birth certificates filed by the state of Florida.

deflection, surely theres some paperwork. After all this newspaper clipping just some how was found but no doctors bills recipts no hospital bills just this one lone newspaper clipping. That just proves obama was born and gives an address of a plce his parents may or may not have lived. Reciepts of rent payment would wrk pretty good to cover the address.

deflection, surely theres some paperwork. After all this newspaper clipping just some how was found but no doctors bills recipts no hospital bills just this one lone newspaper clipping. That just proves obama was born and gives an address of a plce his parents may or may not have lived. Reciepts of rent payment would wrk pretty good to cover the address.

Why would anyone look for things like that they get saved by some families tossed by others.
Scan the hospital bills from your birth.

Produce rent receipts from 45 years ago.

The federal and state governments have traditionally cooperated to some extent to improve vital statistics. From 1900 to 1946 the U.S. Census Bureau designed standard birth certificates, collected vital statistics on a national basis, and generally sought to improve the accuracy of vital statistics. In 1946 that responsibility was passed to the U.S. Public Health Service. Unlike the British system of recording all births in "registers", the states file an individual document for each and every birth. In most states this document is entitled a "Certificate of Live Birth".[20][21]

Approximate daqte of introduction of the line "Certificate of Live Birth".
These older one list some of the information held on the forms
one not listed is race

Revision as of 06:26, 25 January 2008

Revision as of 01:01, 7 January 2008

Revision as of 21:19, 2 June 2007

From date 22:59, 8 September 2006 82.13.242.153 (talk) (5,735 bytes) (undo)
Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These older one list some of the information held on the forms
one not listed is race

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity

The revised standards will have five minimum categories for data on race: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and White. There will be two categories for data on ethnicity: "Hispanic or Latino" and "Not Hispanic or Latino."

The "Birther" issue for Obama is it says he is white.

And that is a problem for Obama, how? And if it does say he's white, he's the first mixed race person from the 1960's that I know of who was categorized that way. Are you telling us that all of this birther nonsense is about his race? That they want to prove that he is white? Hell, we'll give you that one.

Forum List

Back