On The Education Industry Recruiting Liberals

Given the lack of success of our education system over the past 50 years, when it was allowed to be run by our so-called 'education professionals' it is clear that they are incapable of developing and managing a viable education system. It is time to tell the 'education professionals' to sit down and color within the lines.

We can't afford their level of success ....

Given the lack of success of our education system over the past 50 years, when it was allowed to be run by our so-called 'education professionals' it is clear that they are incapable of developing and managing a viable education system. It is time to tell the 'education professionals' to sit down and color within the lines.

So was the 1960's the golden age of education? Was it earlier, when?

the 60's was when the downhill slide in most areas a American culture began.

the 60's was when the downhill slide in most areas a American culture began.
Yeah, the 1950's were such a golden age, if you were white and well-to-do that is.

If I could figure out why it's important that we define the 'golden age of education', I would go to the effort. It ain't, so I won't.

But, I did a quick Google search on the subject - here's what I got -
The Golden Age of American Education Brookings Institution
JSTOR An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
Note: Can't get URL to load --- go to JSTOR.com Vol 15, and look it up

Both seem to support the concept that the 1960s were, in fact, the best we had ... I offer no comment, because frankly, I don't think it's important. What IS important, though, is the indisputable fact that the quality of education has eroded over the past 50 years. Before then, we had a reasonable chance to avoid being one of the 'functionally illiterate'. Today, it's virtually guaranteed.

The point surely should be for govt to direct the education professionals to make it work in a manner that can work. It's called team work. I know this is alien to a lot of people though.

Let those of us who are sane not get overly perplexed that a lockstep rightwing robot thinks the American educational system is too liberal.

It has nothing - ZERO - to do with liberal.

It has to do with results .... how's that working for you?

Yeah, the 1950's were such a golden age, if you were white and well-to-do that is.

too stupid and liberal of course. It was the last great decade the blacks had too. Lets never forget the deadly liberal programs started in the 60's.

Why not read: "Please Stop Helping US: to begin your education?

too stupid and liberal of course. It was the last great decade the blacks had too. Lets never forget the deadly liberal programs started in the 60's.

I am educated, which is why I'm a Liberal. Uneducated and stupid people, as well as the rich, are conservative, only you are reactionary.

I am educated, which is why I'm a Liberal. Uneducated and stupid people, as well as the rich, are conservative, only you are reactionary.

dear, you said the 1950's were good only for whites?? Feel slow and stupid and liberal and illiterate?

dear, you said the 1950's were good only for whites?? Feel slow and stupid and liberal and illiterate?
What I said is entirely true. So sorry for you.

What I said is entirely true. So sorry for you.
dear, you said the 1950's were good only for whites?? Feel slow and stupid and liberal and illiterate? Has the illiterate read "Please stop Helping Us"?

I've seen Chinese kids try and do the US SAT exam, they math they can ace, simple as, the essay, they don't know enough stuff to be able to write the test. You have to back it up with information about different people, books, history or whatever, but they just don't know stuff and struggle to make a decent argument.....

That post perfectly demonstrates the depth of your ignorance.

and [sic] yet [sic] your clumsy and futile attempt with the english [sic] language prove [sic] my point, douchbag ... really thats [sic] your best when confronted ??? typical [sic] republican loser ...

It's the English language, you illiterate moron.

Forum List

Back