Major Problem For Dems: RFK Just Got On The Ballot in Michigan

HA! Even The Guardian has concerns!

But MAGNUS said everything's fine!

So, clearly...

Dems are running away with it in November.

1713494574955.png

Or not...

Um.

Have you not seen the millions of MSM articles talking about how the Biden campaign and the DNC are trying to take out RFK?

Do you live on another fucking planet?

Don't make me use the dreaded google because you're that pathetically inept.

It always comes back to the same question with you Leftards:

Hopelessly stupid, or shamelessly gaslighting?

The World may never know.
Sure, retard and when your orange douchebag loses, you plan to throw a fit and attack the Capitol again or did you learn your lesson? :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, retard and when your orange douchebag loses, you plan to throw a fit and attack the Capitol again or did you learn your lesson? :auiqs.jpg:

And if he doesn't lose?

Has your smooth brained dipshit lack of intellect entertained such a hypothetical?

I think not.

The democrats aren't good at hiding their feelings when they get nervous.

And if he doesn't lose?

Has your smooth brained dipshit lack of intellect entertained such a hypothetical?

I think not.
Well, the last time he won, did we throw a hissy fit and attack the Capitol? The answer would be no.

But you retards did. So, I ask you again. Do you plan to do it again or did you learn your lesson?

Michigan is practically a must win for the Democrats this year.

Without it, the electoral map is stiflingly difficult to overcome a Trump victory.

And every single poll I've seen in the state shows RFK eating into Biden's voter pool far more than Trump's.

That really could be the ball game right there.

As the "President" likes to say:

Not a joke, not hyperbole.

So much popcorn...
Most of the Kennedy clan is backing Biden. That should tell you all you need to know. Plus the republicans put all there eggs in the trump basket that's currently falling apart.

They DCCC made sure to force him to run as independent by barring him from every single DCCC event and to keep him off the ballot as a dem.

If they weren't worried about him being a threat to Biden, then they wouldn't have had to work so hard.

He believes that the vaccine will turn you maimed or dead. I guess if that's how you view being gay then that's a more of a you problem, bigot.
LOL. And your orange loser raved and ranted against all his opponents. Talk about irony.

So, I guess Biden is forcing RFK to say vaccines are evil and the J6 crowd are not traitors, right? You retards are so cute. :itsok:

Most of the Kennedy clan is backing Biden. That should tell you all you need to know. Plus the republicans put all there eggs in the trump basket that's currently falling apart.

The "Kennedy Clan" are not at all compromised or anti-American in any way shape or form.

Ya know.

After the last few extensive decades of the Establishment bombing, bashing, and assassinating their fucking heads in.

Well, the last time he won, did we throw a hissy fit and attack the Capitol? The answer would be no.

Correct:

To PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICALLY protest:

There it is.

REALITY.

Right in yer commie fuckin' face.

But we all know you'll pretend it's not real.

SO you obviously hate your country.

Fuck you

Correct:

To PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICALLY protest:

There it is.

REALITY.

Right in yer commie fuckin' face.

But we all know you'll pretend it's not real.

SO you obviously hate your country.

Fuck you

Yeah, is that why your trumptard friends are rotting away in prison? Because it was “peaceful”? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, is that why your trumptard friends are rotting away in prison? Because it was “peaceful”? :auiqs.jpg:

You think that is going to help you, when the electoral tide comes roaring in?

You're an utter fool.

You think that is going to help you, when the electoral tide comes roaring in?

You're an utter fool.
You still didn’t answer my question.

When the orange douchebag loses, Do you plan to throw a hissy fit and attack the Capitol or did you learn your lesson?

That’s ok, retard. I knew you wouldn’t be able to respond so I’m not disappointed. :itsok:
Respond to what? Why in the hell would I bother engaging in a dialogue with you?

You are a fool and a condescending bore.

The only reason I deign to speak with you at all is simply to entertain myself and the people who find joy and amusement in viewing memes that annoy the simple minded commie rabble, such as yourself.

Forum List

Back