On The Education Industry Recruiting Liberals

The results are in.
And where are these results from? Oh right, countries with Liberal education systems. Carry on.
OOPS!!! PoliticalChic :redface:

\end thread

Why are you Liberals so deathly afraid of opposing voices?
You need > one department (econ) to call yourself a university :thup: Austrian Econ :tinfoil: at that :cuckoo:

You haven't even tried to prove your assertion, stupid.

The results are in.
And where are these results from? Oh right, countries with Liberal education systems. Carry on.
OOPS!!! PoliticalChic :redface:

\end thread

Why are you Liberals so deathly afraid of opposing voices?
You need > one department (econ) to call yourself a university :thup: Austrian Econ :tinfoil: at that :cuckoo:

You haven't even tried to prove your assertion, stupid.
says the guy who picked a username relating to Asian pron :rofl:

Go ahead, stupid. Try to support your ridiculous claim about conservative college students. Embarrass yourself even more.

I've seen Chinese kids try and do the US SAT exam, they math they can ace, simple as, the essay, they don't know enough stuff to be able to write the test. You have to back it up with information about different people, books, history or whatever, but they just don't know stuff and struggle to make a decent argument.....

That post perfectly demonstrates the depth of your ignorance.

What is it with a debate on education that it just descends into the most uneducated insult match?

Really? Is this really your response to a post which is based on ACTUAL EXPERIENCE? How is actual experience ignorance? Don't answer this, it's a rhetorical question. The point here is, you're trying to stop any debate happening.

In fact, just like another right wing poster on this debate, just about every post is an insult. Your parents must be proud.

The insults usually start from many on the right when the truth comes too close to undermining errant conservative dogma.

I don't really know what it is. I have the feeling that some do it to break up discussions they simply don't like. It's not hard to bait other people and move the topic away from the reality. Which is why if you're debating someone you should try hard not to fight against this, just point out what they're doing and ignore the rest.

Though I think some others just can't help themselves. It worked in High School, and they think it can work in adult life to insult to try and get your own way and put people down.

Really? Is this really your response to a post which is based on ACTUAL EXPERIENCE? How is actual experience ignorance? ....

IF your ridiculous comments were actually based on real experience then your conclusions reveal remarkable stupidity on your part.

[
    1. This is "Liberal Education:"
      1. Issues of race, ethnicity and gender were emphasized nearly three times as much as political liberty and democracy.

Well I suppose we could pretend that liberty and democracy in America's history have never confronted racial, ethnic, or gender issues...

...if we were mad.

How ironic, PC, a female, Korean immigrant, trying to ridicule the significance of race and gender in America's history.

Remember my posts the other day about the Yellow Peril? Remember the fight for women's suffrage?

How long a list would you like of historical issues from America's past that involved race, ethnicity, and gender?

Let those of us who are sane not get overly perplexed that a lockstep rightwing robot thinks the American educational system is too liberal.

It has nothing - ZERO - to do with liberal.

It has to do with results .... how's that working for you?

This thread has nothing to with liberals? Then why is the word liberal in the thread title? A typo?

Really? Is this really your response to a post which is based on ACTUAL EXPERIENCE? How is actual experience ignorance? ....

IF your ridiculous comments were actually based on real experience then your conclusions reveal remarkable stupidity on your part.

Just for the record, based on real experience, frigidouche is completely full of shit. He seems to have overlooked the little detail that most Chinese students are not native speakers of English and have likely studied less western history and literature than their American counterparts. He's an idiot.

Just for the record, based on real experience, frigidouche is completely full of shit. He seems to have overlooked the little detail that most Chinese students are not native speakers of English and have likely studied less western history and literature than their American counterparts. He's an idiot.

Just for the record, the American SATs do NOT require that you write about US history, people or situations.

Yes, it's in English, these kids study English and can often speak it to a decent level. That is not the problem, however.

But then what would he know about my own experience? Other than I have to take a dump once a day.

Just for the record, the American SATs do NOT require that you write about US history, people or situations.

If you had the first clue what you were talking about you'd know that the most successful essays use references to history, literature, and people to support examples given. But then you don't know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back