Why "Stupid American Voters" have a stereotype of a few black idiots!

Presumably black leadership are black leaders for a reason. They make the stereotype the norm.

Are all white people rich?
Are all Obama voters that make up Gruber's "Stupidity of American Voter" group as vacuous as you?
Using shallow and pedantic and adding it to your vocabulary wouldn't hurt...
Writing in complete sentences would improve your image.
I also don't apologize for being "pendantic" because most of the comments make by the "stupidity of American Voter" crowd like you are only
30 second sound bites. Comments that are usually hyperbolic, exaggerations and most are never based on facts.
So I am not making comments for people like you that are like pigs wallowing in the slop put out by Obama but to thinking rational people of which MANY do NOT make up the Gruber opprobrium of the "Stupidity of the American Voter"!

Are all Obama voters that make up Gruber's "Stupidity of American Voter" group as vacuous as you?
I also don't apologize for being "pendantic" because most of the comments make by the "stupidity of American Voter" crowd like you are only
30 second sound bites. Comments that are usually hyperbolic, exaggerations and most never based on facts.
So I am not making comments for people like you that are like pigs wallowing in the slop put out by Obama but to thinking rational people of which MANY do NOT make up the Gruber opprobrium of the "Stupidity of the American Voter"!
Your stupidity and ignorance gives you the assumption that I voted a democratic party ticket....Green Party for me...I gave up on the two loser parties during Clintoons...reign.But you write like your hero Bigreblookingatmyboyfriendsblackass and assume your way through life about things you are wrong about...anybody given you any donations for kill the blacks off in the US fund raiser you KKK members have been holding fundraisers for...??

30 second sound bites. Comments that are usually hyperbolic, exaggerations and most never based on facts.
Your stupidity and ignorance gives you the assumption that I voted a democratic party ticket....Green Party for me...I gave up on the two loser parties during Clintoons...reign
Hypocrite Luddite as you are "Green" yet you use the Internet and naively think just because you are using solar to generate electricity that makes you a "better" person. Get off the grid entirely including no more use of the Internet or else you are a hypocrite.

Your stupidity and ignorance gives you the assumption that I voted a democratic party ticket....Green Party for me...I gave up on the two loser parties during Clintoons...reign
Hypocrite Luddite as you are "Green" yet you use the Internet and naively think just because you are using solar to generate electricity that makes you a "better" person. Get off the grid entirely including no more use of the Internet or else you are a hypocrite.
Your cross went out, relight it...

Please continue to reinforce the stereotype of an Obama voter!

American voters are pretty stupid. Look at our congress and President.
Presumably black leadership are black leaders for a reason. They make the stereotype the norm.
even the ones in the Tea party and the GOP...???

Yup, pretty much all of them. Until our elected officials are not bought and paid for I do not see much difference in any if them or the idiots who keep voting for them.

Please continue to reinforce the stereotype of an Obama voter!
I vote Green Party.....

Drudge headlines cater to sensationalism and encourage outrage; his cash comes from peddling emotional responses among his constituency (right wing fringe).

Forum List

Back