OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Why haven't the Republicans in Congress appointed a Special Prosecutor

Because they are all cowards and want to protect their careers and privileges in D.C.

or

Because they are being blackmailed to shut up or secrets of their past will be made public.

Nothing about wikileaks. These emails come from an unrelated case. Sorry, guys, there it is. They may be damaging, who knows? But this is no Oct surprise.
Like I said, its just more fucking theatre. They had the murder weapon, the video, audio, eye witnesses, finger prints and the DNA. Still didn't indict her. This goes no where like the first time.

Moving on...

Nothing about wikileaks. These emails come from an unrelated case. Sorry, guys, there it is. They may be damaging, who knows? But this is no Oct surprise.
A reporter just said the 33,000 lost E-mails were downloaded to Googlemail and still exist. The FBI never got involved with Google and Google had no knowledge of the event.

None of that says anything about wikileaks. Your own link doesn't even state that. So where'd ya get that from?
Jason Chaffetz tweet the FBI contacted his office this morning to confirm the case is open again.
Nothing about wikileaks. Sorry, ram.
Lying again jakey? I do agree however that you are sorry. Your whore is toast!
Nothing about wikileaks. Let me know when that happens.

This reopening is based on emails from an unrelated case.

Let the lying continue! Go jake, you are the biggest loser shill on here.

G'bye jake, I've got to post this and your lies on ten other forums so others can see the demoscum desperation burn down! LOL!

View attachment 95598
Dude, try reading.\
He did not specify where the additional emails came from.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/fbi-reopens-clinton-email-server-investigation-230454#ixzz4OP3MFPIS
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Seems Putin is pulling out all stops to elect Trump

It is the Republicans being played

In a letter sent to congressional leaders, FBI Director James Comey says that new emails have come to light recently that have prompted investigators to take another look at the sensitive government information that flowed through the private email sever Clinton used while serving as secretary of state.

It was not clear from Comey's letter where the new emails came from or who sent or received them.

The FBI on Friday announced it is reopening their investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, another shocking October surprise for the Democrat candidate days from the presidential election.
Breaking: FBI Reopens Investigation into Clinton Emails

So if she is not guilty, and if she wouldn't have been such a bitch to her Sercret service people, and all the denied information these liberal idiots who support her are going to get shit smashed right back in your faces.
SHE IS HITLER reincarnated goon squad!

FBI reopens investigation into Clinton's private email server

Good!

The FBI is reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server that she used while serving as Secretary of State, NBC News has learned. FBI director James Comey wrote in a letter to Congress that "in connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."
Oh how funny you posted this exactly the same moment I did haahah..

This is going to hurt her if you think it won't you are wrong. Haven't you ever heard the phrase "The straw that broke the camels back"? The election is just 11 days away for republicans and 12 days away for democrats....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha

Like I said, its just more fucking theatre. They had the murder weapon, the video, audio, eye witnesses, finger prints and the DNA. Still didn't indict her. This goes no where like the first time.

Moving on...
Comey will announce the FBI investigation revealed that Hillary was on a mission from God. Case closed.

Oh please let that evil bitch end up in prison where she will publicly whine for at least 4 years so we can enjoy her torment. then, when we start to get tired of it, please God, have Chawnequa shank her in front of a prison camera so we can all take great joy in her fitting end.

Forum List

Back