OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

So do the Ttumpsters still think that Comey and the FBI are in the tank for Clinton?
I'm not a Ttumpster, but I do believe that Hillary got special treatment.
Maybe Comey was right that the case should not lead to and indictment. But at minimum, a regular state department employee would be fired and have her security clearance removed. Since Hillary was no longer Sec of State, she could not be fired. But she definitely does not deserve to be rehired with a promotion to President.

Who knows, maybe all those 10's of thousands deleted e-mails have come back to bite her on the ass.

Well, that's my hope anyway...

It has nothing to do with wikileaks. Where did you get that information?
Turn on the TV, read my links, open your closed mind and eyes.
None of that says anything about wikileaks. Your own link doesn't even state that. So where'd ya get that from?
Wiki links dropped yesterday showing she lied to the FBI yesterday. Today they are reopening the investigation. Doesnt take a rocket science to put two and two together

Rambunctious's posts do not link this to wikileaks.

There is no connection.

None of that says anything about wikileaks. Your own link doesn't even state that. So where'd ya get that from?
Jason Chaffetz tweet the FBI contacted his office this morning to confirm the case is open again.

It has nothing to do with wikileaks. Where did you get that information?
Turn on the TV, read my links, open your closed mind and eyes.
Wiki links dropped yesterday showing she lied to the FBI yesterday. Today they are reopening the investigation. Doesnt take a rocket science to put two and two together

Well, if he does, he'll come up with "twotwo".

Forum List

Back