OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

WOW! What great news.... So what could be new that would cause Comey to REOPEN this investigation? Obama's emails? McAuliffe's connection to Hill? MORE TOP SECRET EMAILS?

It only took a few days and one airplane meeting with Lynch to decide Hillary would not be prosecuted. They should have enough info now!

"First of all, I would like to APOLOGIZE for the misleading headline folks. After all, it is not every day that you read that the Feds and Comey admitted they were wrong about Hillary and that there is a case against her after all." from the OP

NBC News is also reporting that he FBI is to reopen the case via letter from Comey to Congress.

Just wait you! 2 hours tops until 30 to 40 forty more skank whores come forward saying they have Trump marks on their pussies! LOL!

The FBI found proof in the wikileaks email dump that Hillary lied to the FBI and Congress so they are reopening the case. This could mean disaster for her election and if she wins my money will be on impeachment before the State of the Union speech.
It has nothing to do with wikileaks. Where did you get that information?

Most of them are punks and too scared. If they see a clear pathway to prison (which is wider than ever) for Crooked Hillary they may do the right thing. Side note, Crooked Hillary will reveal her medical problems, Parkinson's etc., to get out of going to prison if this gets that far.

Maybe you should write them and tell them all how brave you are.

This is probably going to result in more threads. Can the mods merge these threads?

from NBC "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he wrote.

Note that I "thanked" soggy's comment and then he bites the hand that patted him.

soggy, I know you are unhappy, but this means nothing as far as the election goes.

FBI reopens investigation into Clinton's private email server

Good!

The FBI is reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server that she used while serving as Secretary of State, NBC News has learned. FBI director James Comey wrote in a letter to Congress that "in connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back