OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

The FBI found proof in the wikileaks email dump that Hillary lied to the FBI and Congress so they are reopening the case. This could mean disaster for her election and if she wins my money will be on impeachment before the State of the Union speech.

Most of them are punks and too scared. If they see a clear pathway to prison (which is wider than ever) for Crooked Hillary they may do the right thing. Side note, Crooked Hillary will reveal her medical problems, Parkinson's etc., to get out of going to prison if this gets that far.

Literally gives me a sick feeling... can't stand the thought of either of these two in the whitehouse. The sad part is Mrs Shady is far better than the Egomaniac

What do all the liberal rapist supporters have to say about this?

Crooked Hillary is too profoundly corrupt and actually quite the egomaniac. Institutional corruption like Bill and Hillary Inc will really demand an actual revolution of some kind to resolve. The best way for a peaceful resolution is The Donald and Pence. Mike Pence will temper The Donald, and Congress will keep him under reasonable control.

Uhm... the article starts off with this:

"First of all, I would like to APOLOGIZE for the misleading headline folks. After all, it is not every day that you read that the Feds and Comey admitted they were wrong about Hillary and that there is a case against her after all."

"First of all, I would like to APOLOGIZE for the misleading headline folks. After all, it is not every day that you read that the Feds and Comey admitted they were wrong about Hillary and that there is a case against her after all." from the OP

upload_2016-10-28_12-22-35.png

Still gettting details surrounding Hillary Clinton, so I'm waiting on other sources to get the complete overall picture of what they found. This won't effect die hard liberal Clinton supporters, but what will it say of those independent voters and the undecided should this have an effect on her presidency? Especially if it's indeed hacked from an outside source?

because they have not reopened it as you well know

"First of all, I would like to APOLOGIZE for the misleading headline folks. After all, it is not every day that you read that the Feds and Comey admitted they were wrong about Hillary and that there is a case against her after all." US Newsflash lie

Forum List

Back