OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

And Loretta and Bill thought they helped Hillary dodge a bullet.
If Hillary becomes the next President it will be interesting to watch her attempt to govern from a federal prison cell.

Comey is re-opening the case probably for several reasons:
- The newly leaked Podesta e-mails
- His FBI is about to revolt over his protecting Hillary
- His catching so much shite for outlining Hillary's crimes then refusing to recommend indictment
- He is worried if Trump wins Trump may have HIM investigated and come after him as well as Hillary

This is much smaller than Watergate.

You on the far right are revved up much ado about nothing.

This is from a case unrelated to wikileaks.

Now that this news is out.....stay tuned for woman number 145 claiming Trump groped her in a haunted house in 2010.
its going to be much bigger than that.
I think that they might have to reach back to when Trump was 3 and he referred to his penis as his wee wee in front of his nanny. Im sure she is still suffering the trauma from that.

This is much smaller than Watergate.

You on the far right are revved up much ado about nothing.

This is from a case unrelated to wikileaks.
please share with us how this is less than watergate.
I was not aware that Watergate was a national security issue. And I do remember it from when it was going on. Not from what some liberal piece of shit teacher tried to convey to the class.

Look at the crazies on the far and alt right running around snapping and screaming.

Hillary at a dress rehearsal for the next debate with Trump.

hillary-prison-striped-blouse-hat-2-i7942.jpg

Comey: Hmmm these new emails say Classified/Top Secret. Appears there's no wrong doing here. Lets wrap this one up guys!!!
FBI: Yes sir...hey whats for lunch?

Forum List

Back