Ok, lets pretend that Trump gets elected.

We will go after every Dem in congress with all the government power we can bring to bare with our intention of destroying their entire corrupt party. Which is what Democrats have done the past 7 years. Oh it's on now, you reap what you sow Dems.

He can't do that alone. He's has to have AG, and other people to do it at his order. Since everyone under Trump the first time got ran through the ringer, the chance of him finding someone who's going to stick their necks out for him is slim to none.
Trump is toxic to anyone who would try to help him.

That's the part you don't understand. If you are/were drug free and your new friend was a druggy and always getting in trouble, you would either stick around and get in trouble with him, or you'd shy away. That's just human nature for people who don't want to chance getting in trouble.

I’m a realist, kid. You should look into it.
I didn’t read the rest of your emotional screed. I find regurgitated propaganda to be tedious.

What's real is the fact that Trump is going to have an almost impossible time taking on those who reamed him for the last 6 years.

Remember, we're electing a president. Not a chancellor. Trump can't do much of anything without an AG, FBI director and others on his side, who's willing to investigate, hunt down and prosecute those who are responsible.

What's real is the fact that Trump is going to have an almost impossible time taking on those who reamed him for the last 6 years.

Remember, we're electing a president. Not a chancellor. Trump can't do much of anything without an AG, FBI director and others on his side, who's willing to investigate, hunt down and prosecute those who are responsible.
This was my post:
A Trump victory in 2024 means the country will thrive and liberals will lose their fucking minds again for 4 years.
Try to get over your emo-butthurt long enough to realize your responses are meaningless in context, kid.

That's what the Republican party has now...thanks to milquetoast vanilla pussies like you.
[/QUOTE]

Like me? I would've done what needed to be done the first go around. Not let everyone slide, as Trump did Hillary. Trump knew how bad the government was before he was elected. But when it came time to straighten things out, he caved. FFS, he reauthorized FISA. Something he knew they were using to investigate him. He even had a congressman primaried because he wouldn't simply vote yes on it's reauthorizations.
Every time we get someone in there that makes wave a bunch of you limpwristed liberal apologist whine and cry like someone slapped your granny.

If you honestly care about our country,

If I care about the country? Why TF do you think I oppose Trump?
He reauthorized FISA 702, the NDAA, the patriot act. He assaulted our 2A. He spent $8 trillion in just 4 years. He shoved the Covid shot in our faces and rewarded big pharma.
Almost everything I despise about Biden, Trump is guilty of.

the best thing you can do is just sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and stay the fuck out of the way.

Not on your miserable life. I can't stand liberals. And I can't stand liberal Republicans like Trump even more. Nor can I stand liberal voters like you who only think you're voting for a conservative. You people are as bad as the progressive radicals on the left. You've been duped and you don't even know it.

You opposed debt ceiling increases only when democrats do it.
You oppose gun regulation increases only when democrats do it.
You oppose omnibus bills only when democrats do it.

But when Trump did it, you didn't say a fucking word. Because Trump owns you. He owns you so much that you don't even realize he's taking you left of center.

Let's say he beats all the indictments. Every one of them. And he's elected president.

According to his most loyal supporter, Trumps going to come in and steam roll all those that did him wrong. He's going to get revenge for all those witch hunts, fraudulent indictments, rigged elections and everything else they've been throwing at him.

Who is going to stand with Trump and get that done? Because Trump won't be able to do it alone. He'll have to have people.

I say no one. Because of all those that stuck their necks out for him before, either got their heads chopped off or turned on Trump to keep from going to jail. He's toxic to anyone in any part of the government who might side with him.

It'll be more impeachments, more indictments and more of the same BS we've been seeing for the last 6 years. I have some sympathy for Trump. T But his ego is going to hang him. And there won't be anyone there to save him.
No, let's not pretend.

Like me? I would've done what needed to be done the first go around. Not let everyone slide, as Trump did Hillary. Trump knew how bad the government was before he was elected. But when it came time to straighten things out, he caved. FFS, he reauthorized FISA. Something he knew they were using to investigate him. He even had a congressman primaried because he wouldn't simply vote yes on it's reauthorizations. care about the country? Why TF do you think I oppose Trump?

You are a liberal.

Or you're an idiot.

Probably both.

If Jeb! or Hillary had won, they would have done those things as well...and then WORSE.

And you wouldn't have been here.

Trump was a FAR better Republican president than any President in my lifetime except Reagan...and Trump kept us out of war.

From a practical standpoint...Trump has a 40 million strong base that ISN'T going to vote for a RINO, status quo Republican...just like they didn't vote for Romney.

No all of them...but enough to ensure a Republican defeat.

So you get Trump...or you get Biden.

That's your choice.

MAGA is entrenched. It's changed the party forever.

Don't you notice your only allies in these threads are the Liberals you claim to hate?

You're the outlier.

You are a liberal.

Or you're an idiot.

Probably both.

^^^ Typical Response from a Trump loyalist who doesn't understand fiscal & constitutional conservatism.
Maybe someday you will. I was ignorant about those things when I was as much a Reagan loyalist as you are a Trump loyalist.

If Jeb or Hillary had won, they would have done those things as well...and then WORSE.

If if Hillary had won, remember we still had a GOP house and Senate majority. They would not have allowed her to ban bump stocks, spend $8 trillion in 4 years or struck the same deal that Trump made with US oil producers to REDUCE oil production.
Why? Because Republicans almost ALWAYS act fiscally conservative when there's a democrat in the white house.

If Jeb had won, they would've still spent us into oblivion as Trump did.

And you wouldn't have been here.

Trump was a FAR better Republican president than any President in my lifetime except Reagan...and Trump kept us out of war.

Reagan was the first president to ever spend more than $1 trillion. He increased the debt ceiling 17 times. Gave us one tax cut and 4 tax increases.
If you support that, then you are the liberal your trying to label me as.

You obviously do not understand "fiscal conservatism." The very fact that I am against excessive spending proves I'm not a liberal or a Republican. I oppose reauthorizing unconstitutional legislation, like Trump Platinum Plan, FISA 702, the NDAA and the Patriot Act also proves I'm not a liberal, a republican or a democrat.

From a practical standpoint...Trump has a 40 million strong base that ISN'T going to vote for a RINO, status quo Republican...just like they didn't vote for Romney.

No all of them...but enough to ensure a Republican defeat.

Trump endorsed Romney's niece for RNC chairman. He endorsed that CINO McCarthy for House speaker. He had Lindsey Graham heading up his South Carolina campaign. He's sided with Disney. He says he'd be OK with a trans competing in the miss America pageant. FFS, How many more clues do you need until you realize Trump is the same liberal Democrat he's always been. He only identifies as a Republican.
So you get Trump...or you get Biden.

That's your choice.

It's not my choice. If I had my choice, I'd pick Chip Roy, Thomas Massie or Mike Lee.
MAGA is entrenched. It's changed the party forever.

Don't you notice your only allies in these threads are the Liberals you claim to hate?

You're the outlier.

I was glad to see someone come in and disrupt the neocons. I just wished it would've been a fiscal & constitutional conservative, like one of the three I mentioned above. But instead, we got a north eastern liberal, with a great sales pitch, who only identifies as a Republican.

You're a loyalist. And you're first duty is to dismiss anything and everything that makes Trump look bad.

I was glad to see someone come in and disrupt the neocons. I just wished it would've been a fiscal & constitutional conservative, like one of the three I mentioned above. But instead, we got a north eastern liberal, with a great sales pitch, who only identifies as a Republican.

You're a loyalist. And you're first duty is to dismiss anything and everything that makes Trump look bad.
If you really, truly want to destroy the neocons...you should support Trump.

He's not perfect. But he's the best chance we have.

You can't help but notice the Chip Roy and Thomas Massie AREN'T RUNNING.

If it's not Trump, you'll get Neocon Nikki.

Bet on it.

So please...be responsible and not a dumbass.

Trump is the best hope of destroying the neocons and reordering the party.

You're on step 152 of the plan to restructure the GOP.

The rest of us are on step 22.

You have to destroy the old to build the new.

Let's say he beats all the indictments. Every one of them. And he's elected president.

According to his most loyal supporter, Trumps going to come in and steam roll all those that did him wrong. He's going to get revenge for all those witch hunts, fraudulent indictments, rigged elections and everything else they've been throwing at him.

Who is going to stand with Trump and get that done? Because Trump won't be able to do it alone. He'll have to have people.

I say no one. Because of all those that stuck their necks out for him before, either got their heads chopped off or turned on Trump to keep from going to jail. He's toxic to anyone in any part of the government who might side with him.

It'll be more impeachments, more indictments and more of the same BS we've been seeing for the last 6 years. I have some sympathy for Trump. But his ego is going to hang him. And there won't be anyone there to save him.
The left have been steamrolling Trump for over six years.

If you really, truly want to destroy the neocons...you should support Trump.

He's not perfect. But he's the best chance we have.

You can't help but notice the Chip Roy and Thomas Massie AREN'T RUNNING.

If it's not Trump, you'll get Neocon Nikki.

Bet on it.

So please...be responsible and not a dumbass.

Trump is the best hope of destroying the neocons and reordering the party.

You're on step 152 of the plan to restructure the GOP.

The rest of us are on step 22.

You have to destroy the old to build the new.

I'm not going to support a liberal like Trump. Nor will I support liberals like Biden. Nor will I support the neocons. I do not have to support anyone.
For the last 3 elections (2 general & 1 mid term) I've chosen none of the above.

Trump is too liberal. Biden is too liberal. Both my senators and my congressmen are too liberal.

And I'm not even that far right of center.

It'll be more impeachments, more indictments and more of the same BS we've been seeing for the last 6 years. I have some sympathy for Trump. But his ego is going to hang him. And there won't be anyone there to save him.
We might not have to pretend...anyone with an R or D next to their name has a 50/50 chance.
Any election nowadays is a coin flip.

all general elections are a coin flip.

Any time it’s a binary system, its a coin flip’s chance.

I'm not going to support a liberal like Trump. Nor will I support liberals like Biden. Nor will I support the neocons. I do not have to support anyone.
For the last 3 elections (2 general & 1 mid term) I've chosen none of the above.

Trump is too liberal. Biden is too liberal. Both my senators and my congressmen are too liberal.

And I'm not even that far right of center.
But you voted for neocon Romney?

And Neocon McCain?

But you voted for neocon Romney?

And Neocon McCain?

No.

I told you, I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative. That's ALL I vote for. Romney, McCain, Trump, McConnell only claim to be fiscal conservatives. But once elected, they do just the opposite. And that's one reason we're $32 trillion in debt. And the USD has lost 80% of it buying power just since Reagan.

No.

I told you, I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative. That's ALL I vote for. Romney, McCain, Trump, McConnell only claim to be fiscal conservatives. But once elected, they do just the opposite. And that's one reason we're $32 trillion in debt. And the USD has lost 80% of it buying power just since Reagan.
Then you voted for Dole?

Bush Jr?

Bush senior?

How about just a list of the Republican Presidential Candidates you HAVE voted for in the General Election.

Forum List

Back