Ok, lets pretend that Trump gets elected.

Let's say he beats all the indictments. Every one of them. And he's elected president.

According to his most loyal supporter, Trumps going to come in and steam roll all those that did him wrong. He's going to get revenge for all those witch hunts, fraudulent indictments, rigged elections and everything else they've been throwing at him.

Who is going to stand with Trump and get that done? Because Trump won't be able to do it alone. He'll have to have people.

I say no one. Because of all those that stuck their necks out for him before, either got their heads chopped off or turned on Trump to keep from going to jail. He's toxic to anyone in any part of the government who might side with him.

It'll be more impeachments, more indictments and more of the same BS we've been seeing for the last 6 years. I have some sympathy for Trump. But his ego is going to hang him. And there won't be anyone there to save him.
I doubt that. If theMAGAs are so firmly behind him in the middle of all these court cases, Think how much more they will support him after him beating all the charges and getting elected. He would be a vengeful god out to destroy all he thinks have wronged him, and his followers would feel empowered.

We can't let that happen.

Let's say he beats all the indictments. Every one of them. And he's elected president.

According to his most loyal supporter, Trumps going to come in and steam roll all those that did him wrong. He's going to get revenge for all those witch hunts, fraudulent indictments, rigged elections and everything else they've been throwing at him.

Who is going to stand with Trump and get that done? Because Trump won't be able to do it alone. He'll have to have people.

I say no one. Because of all those that stuck their necks out for him before, either got their heads chopped off or turned on Trump to keep from going to jail. He's toxic to anyone in any part of the government who might side with him.

It'll be more impeachments, more indictments and more of the same BS we've been seeing for the last 6 years. I have some sympathy for Trump. But his ego is going to hang him. And there won't be anyone there to save him.
My only Trump concerns are:
1. He would be a one term only, "lame-duck" president.
2. Because of his age, there is a high likelihood of mental decline while in office and become like that dementia fool currently in office.

He'll be as ineffective as he was before.

Ineffective? He built the border wall (until biden ordered it halted and the gates welded open).

The economy was fabulous!
Inflation was at 1%. Gasoline was $1.79 and food and electricity cost half of what they do today.

The USA was energy independent.

Russia, china, NK, and Iran were not stirring up any trouble.
We had won in afghanistan and only has 2,500 troops there until biden surrendered.

World peace was happening with the abraham accords...muslim nation after muslim nation was signing onto it.

Trump rewrote NAFTA into the US-canada-mexico agreement.

Illegal immigration was at it's lowest ever! So was the drug trade and human trafficking.

He put 3 conservative judges on the SC and many MANY more judges in federal courts.

Ineffective? PFFFFFT!

Maybe you don't understand what I'm saying. The DOJ he appoints. The AG. The head of the FBI & CIA. And all those other appointed positions. The ones who can actually do what Trump wants, those will be the ones who won't stick their necks out for Trump.
It doesn't matter what Trump wants or what his supporters want. It's what those people are willing to do. And I can with a LOT of certainty, that they won't stick their necks out for him. They won't do thorough investigations. They won't really try to prosecute. They'll just do the minimum, not make any waves and try to get through his presidency without making waves.
Look... we all heard that Trump was going to jail Hillary pre 2016... he didn't and was gracious to a fault IMO.... What Trump did when he won was to correct a lot of Obama mistakes and he got the economy rolling and it benefited all races colors and creeds in America... and that is what he will do again....

Look... we all heard that Trump was going to jail Hillary pre 2016... he didn't and was gracious to a fault IMO.... What Trump did when he won was to correct a lot of Obama mistakes and he got the economy rolling and it benefited all races colors and creeds in America... and that is what he will do again....

HOLY Fing HELL. THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T GET THE ECONOMY GOING. We do. The government doesn't create jobs. We do. All the government does is throw money at the economy, which creates inflation. All that inflation, (IE new money, Trumps $8 trillion and now Biden's $7 trillion) only makes it harder for us to adjust and get the economy going again.

Trump let Hillary go because he didn't give a shit about what his supporters wanted. That's why he banned bumps stocks, spent $8 trillion (after promising to zero out the national debt). It's why he struck a deal with US oil companies (April of 2020) to DECREASE oil production.

But the subject of this thread is about Trumps revenge on those who did him wrong. And how he won't be able to find anyone in those agencies to fight on his side to investigate or prosecute those responsible for all the lame witch hunts.

HOLY Fing HELL. THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T GET THE ECONOMY GOING. We do. The government doesn't create jobs. We do. All the government does is throw money at the economy, which creates inflation. All that inflation, (IE new money, Trumps $8 trillion and now Biden's $7 trillion) only makes it harder for us to adjust and get the economy going again.

Trump let Hillary go because he didn't give a shit about what his supporters wanted. That's why he banned bumps stocks, spent $8 trillion (after promising to zero out the national debt). It's why he struck a deal with US oil companies (April of 2020) to DECREASE oil production.

But the subject of this thread is about Trumps revenge on those who did him wrong. And how he won't be able to find anyone in those agencies to fight on his side to investigate or prosecute those responsible for all the lame witch hunts.
Well if you are going to keep missing examples that clearly show that you are wrong I can't help you... The month after Biden shut down the construction of the Keystone Pipeline and then shut down border wall construction and then drilling on public land and at sea... it sent a ripple in the over all economy that we are still paying for today.... it triggered Inflation and people are still paying more for everyday needs... Biden gets booed in public wherever he goes....

1693024971579.gif

There is no way, we can beat 91 charges in 4 different courts, including state court.
Putin probably has a better chance at being elected President of the United States.

Well if you are going to keep missing examples that clearly show that you are wrong I can't help you... The month after Biden shut down the construction of the Keystone Pipeline and then shut down border wall construction and then drilling on public land and at sea... it sent a ripple in the over all economy that we are still paying for today.... it triggered Inflation and people are still paying more for everyday needs... Biden gets booed in public wherever he goes....

HOLY FRIGGIN HELL, Dude, Biden didn't shut down one ounce of production. He didn't shut anything down that was going to be producing within 5 years. The oil leases he shut down hadn't even had geological studies. IIRC, Chevron held those leases for years and hadn't touched them. Geological studies in the ocean takes years. Then when they find a decent location, it takes over 2 years to get the drilling permit to BLM and get it approved. Then another year to get oil production from that well.

The Keystone is all Canadian and Chinese tar sand crap oil. Not US oil. All we were going to do was refine it. It would have almost zero effect on US oil production.

Biden just played his part. And for the oil companies, he played it well. Because under Biden's presidency, the US oil companies made record profits while producing record low amounts. So don't come at me with this BS about how bad Biden was the oil companies. They couldn't have ask for a better one (for them and their profits). Imagine having a president that's going to set you up for HUGE profits without having to produce much. It's a dream come true. Especially since this administration has ensured BILLIONS in tax subsidies for US oil companies.
If you think Biden is anti oil, then you need to read some of the lawsuits that environmental groups have filed on Biden since he's taken office. Seriously.

Inflation is nothing more than "New money in the economy." Where does that new money come from? The Fed, when the government borrows it with a presidential signature that signs the bill into law increasing the debt ceiling. Trump raised it twice. And even went further by suspending it for 2 years.

A great purge is coming to our nation. I hope you are mentally prepared for it.
Yep, a great purge is coming...... your God is sending Christ to cast out the anti Christ and his followers, in to the lake of fire....get ready, He's coming for you, your orange god, and all liars....!!!

:eek: :(

Yep, a great purge is coming...... your God is sending Christ to cast out the anti Christ and his followers, in to the lake of fire....get ready, He's coming for you, your orange god, and all liars....!!!

:eek: :(

Using the truth of Scripture for your prurient political ends is a new low, even for you.

The only reason it was thriving when Trump was in office before is because he came in when the economy was on the rebound and the oil companies just entered a boom cycle. Throw in Russia and Saudi's oil price war, and BOOM, you've got extremely low gas prices.

You do realize that it's cheaper for American oil companies to buy from Opec than to produce our own, right?
I stand by my statement.

You sound just like Adolph Hitler in 1933.
There's no way this could have happened here, in America. Just no way. Too many parallels.

What happens to a society, a populace, that makes it go down this road? What the fuck kind of cancer is this?

I'll say it again: This has never been about Trump. This is about a manipulated, misguided, paranoid, group rage.

There's no way this could have happened here, in America. Just no way. Too many parallels.

What happens to a society, a populace, that makes it go down this road? What the fuck kind of cancer is this?

I'll say it again: This has never been about Trump. This is about a manipulated, misguided, paranoid, group rage.

it's you, Mac,
You're the rage, it's you

(With apologies to TSwift)

I doubt that. If theMAGAs are so firmly behind him in the middle of all these court cases, Think how much more they will support him after him beating all the charges and getting elected. He would be a vengeful god out to destroy all he thinks have wronged him, and his followers would feel empowered.

We can't let that happen.

I love your fear. You deserve it.

Forum List

Back