Ok, lets pretend that Trump gets elected.

Lol, you loons had to have a mug shot and you got it. Now it's gonna pay his legal bills. Didn't think that one through, did you? Lol

Frankly it's delicious. They danced around all day on Thursday; half of Twitter was their dancing. And then almost as soon as it was released, you could feel their "OH SH1T!!!"

These cretins deserve this. God hates liars and subterfuge

I doubt that. If theMAGAs are so firmly behind him in the middle of all these court cases, Think how much more they will support him after him beating all the charges and getting elected. He would be a vengeful god out to destroy all he thinks have wronged him, and his followers would feel empowered.
Since we're now in completely uncharted waters (still) and there appears to be no stable land in the distance, I have a morbid curiosity about what this would look like. I do imagine two things:

First, he won't make any effort to surround himself with independent minds or critical thinkers. You know what THAT could mean. And second, this element of the party will become incredibly emboldened from coast to coast, and we'll see some fairly large groups of Americans paying a price. For all the parallels between today and Europe of the 30's that we've already seen, we ain't seen nothin' yet.

It's difficult to get a solid grasp on what these people really want, since trying to communicate with them is like trying to communicate with a teenage jihadi on the streets of Damascus. But it's clear that rage and revenge are driving it. I often wonder what Limbaugh would think of what he played such a large role in creating, this alternate universe.

Since we're now in completely uncharted waters (still) and there appears to be no stable land in the distance, I have a morbid curiosity about what this would look like. I do imagine two things:

First, he won't make any effort to surround himself with independent minds or critical thinkers. You know what THAT could mean. And second, this element of the party will become incredibly emboldened from coast to coast, and we'll see some fairly large groups of Americans paying a price. For all the parallels between today and Europe of the 30's that we've already seen, we ain't seen nothin' yet.

It's difficult to get a solid grasp on what these people really want, since trying to communicate with them is like trying to communicate with a teenage jihadi on the streets of Damascus. But it's clear that rage and revenge are driving it. I often wonder what Limbaugh would think of what he played such a large role in creating, this alternate universe.

You're delusional Mac.

It's you. It's been you from the beginning. Trump BROKE YOUR BRAIN

It doesn't matter what Trump wants or what his supporters want.
I think you are missing what his real accomplishment has been and would be if he won again. He singlehandedly broke DC AND their media arm. That will not change. When the Left either resorts to cheating again or to using the justice system to take him down, they've STILL lost the trust of more than half of America.
Those who've made Trump-hate their hobby, seem to believe that they're totally justified and they overlook the fact that the other half of the nation sees through it and is going to refuse to bend the knee to any future administrations that are "elected" by that corrupt system. In short, he has ruined their ability to ever convince average Americans to believe the Leftist bullshit they once just accepted.

I stand by my statement.

Of course you do. You're a Trump loyalist. The spin, the lie and the propaganda built into Trump being president during an economic recovery. then boom cycle. And the oil boom cycle that started just after Trump was elected, to those who think we have a dictator is much easy to believe. That way you don't have understand monetary or economic policy, who makes or breaks it or how it recovers is way too confusing.
So you give the good credit to your favorite politician. And blame the bad.
Never mind factors, like how inflation was on the rise before Biden could change any of the economic policies of Trump. Especially about how long it took any of the Biden policies to show up in the economy. (just making things worse)

Nevermind the facts, let's just point fingers and blame people.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is: "Who is to blame?"

Is that anything like pretending that Joe Biden was really honestly elected, got 81 million real, legal votes, and is really actually running the country?

There's a $25 subject change fee. Your card has been declined. Please try another.

Lol, you loons had to have a mug shot and you got it. Now it's gonna pay his legal bills. Didn't think that one through, did you? Lol

I'm not a left leaning person. I'm a fiscal conservative. Not a republican. Not a democrat. Not a libertarian. I associate with no political party whatsoever.

Here's another example of the left's dishonesty. They propose a fake scenario like "Trump plotting revenge" and they expand on it to try to make a lame political point. If you call cheap energy and parental control of their own children "revenge" then so be it.

Let's say he beats all the indictments. Every one of them. And he's elected president.

According to his most loyal supporter, Trumps going to come in and steam roll all those that did him wrong. He's going to get revenge for all those witch hunts, fraudulent indictments, rigged elections and everything else they've been throwing at him.

Who is going to stand with Trump and get that done? Because Trump won't be able to do it alone. He'll have to have people.

I say no one. Because of all those that stuck their necks out for him before, either got their heads chopped off or turned on Trump to keep from going to jail. He's toxic to anyone in any part of the government who might side with him.

It'll be more impeachments, more indictments and more of the same BS we've been seeing for the last 6 years. I have some sympathy for Trump. But his ego is going to hang him. And there won't be anyone there to save him.
He doesn’t have to beat any indictment to be elected.

With that said, if elected that means the people stand with him, they rejected the demafacist, so the people will stand with him and the chickens will come home to roost for the demafasict.

Let's say he beats all the indictments. Every one of them. And he's elected president.

According to his most loyal supporter, Trumps going to come in and steam roll all those that did him wrong. He's going to get revenge for all those witch hunts, fraudulent indictments, rigged elections and everything else they've been throwing at him.

Who is going to stand with Trump and get that done? Because Trump won't be able to do it alone. He'll have to have people.

I say no one. Because of all those that stuck their necks out for him before, either got their heads chopped off or turned on Trump to keep from going to jail. He's toxic to anyone in any part of the government who might side with him.

It'll be more impeachments, more indictments and more of the same BS we've been seeing for the last 6 years. I have some sympathy for Trump. But his ego is going to hang him. And there won't be anyone there to save him.
I hope you have sleepless nights worrying about it.

They won't really try to prosecute. They'll just do the minimum, not make any waves and try to get through his presidency without making waves.
That's what the Republican party has now...thanks to milquetoast vanilla pussies like you.

Every time we get someone in there that makes wave a bunch of you limpwristed liberal apologist whine and cry like someone slapped your granny.

If you honestly care about our country, the best thing you can do is just sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and stay the fuck out of the way.

Last edited:
HOLY FRIGGIN HELL, Dude, Biden didn't shut down one ounce of production. He didn't shut anything down that was going to be producing within 5 years. The oil leases he shut down hadn't even had geological studies. IIRC, Chevron held those leases for years and hadn't touched them. Geological studies in the ocean takes years. Then when they find a decent location, it takes over 2 years to get the drilling permit to BLM and get it approved. Then another year to get oil production from that well.

The Keystone is all Canadian and Chinese tar sand crap oil. Not US oil. All we were going to do was refine it. It would have almost zero effect on US oil production.

Biden just played his part. And for the oil companies, he played it well. Because under Biden's presidency, the US oil companies made record profits while producing record low amounts. So don't come at me with this BS about how bad Biden was the oil companies. They couldn't have ask for a better one (for them and their profits). Imagine having a president that's going to set you up for HUGE profits without having to produce much. It's a dream come true. Especially since this administration has ensured BILLIONS in tax subsidies for US oil companies.
If you think Biden is anti oil, then you need to read some of the lawsuits that environmental groups have filed on Biden since he's taken office. Seriously.

Inflation is nothing more than "New money in the economy." Where does that new money come from? The Fed, when the government borrows it with a presidential signature that signs the bill into law increasing the debt ceiling. Trump raised it twice. And even went further by suspending it for 2 years.
Liberal says what?

Is that you "Conservative" from Georgia?

Last edited:
Will you get your mind back, that you lost three years ago?
Good one, PeeWee.
IMG_4187.jpeg

We will go after every Dem in congress with all the government power we can bring to bare with our intention of destroying their entire corrupt party. Which is what Democrats have done the past 7 years. Oh it's on now, you reap what you sow Dems.

Forum List

Back