OJ Simpson

If OJ wasn't haunted by the memories and ghost of both Nicole and Ron during those years, if this man comes out acting as though he's been on a long over due vacation and ready to pimp the public...than folks, we have indeed seen once again the face of evil...with no conscious or soul.
I'm sure in his mind he's paid enough for what he did.

so you ignore the proven fact that he murdered two people with a knife?
The jury disagreed.
Ya by a fucking bunch of female negroes who let him go free to "get back at whitey".
I sincerely hope you get in deep shit after getting into a fight with a negro and you get a predominately female negro jury to decide your fate.
The prosecutions narrative of what happened, OJ carried a clear plastic bag to bury the bodies and did the stupest thing on earth dropping a bloody glove on his own property, made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Then they agreed to let Cochrain try on the glove, lol, which truly lost it.

But let the record show you are sure it was all about racism.
Mostly. That and celebrity.

How did r Kelly get away with peeing on a 15 year old? So it seems things are unfair for poor blacks in the justice system but money changes a lot

Looks like OJ is try very hard to get another Get Out Of Jail Free card.

Frankly, 33 years for an armed robbery struck me as a stiff sentence. I think that the jurors in that case were really prosecuting him for the Nicole/Goldman murders...

That said, the guy was stupid and belongs in prison.

Kidnapping was also part of the charges..
Who was kidnapped?

THE CRIMES DON'T FIT O.J.'S MODUS OPERANDI.....
1) He lived a silver spoon life, he never lifted a finger
2) He never did anything alone - he had help
3) Even when the "chase" occurred he had the assistance of C.J. Cowlings
4) In Vegas, when he was trying to get "HIS" jerseys back, he hired thugs to do what any man could have done on his own
5) In his book, IF I DID IT, yet again we see the pattern that even in a fictitious rendition of the murder, O.J. cannot do anything alone
The man was incapable of doing things by himself, and he needed an alibi. Oddly, he hires a limo company that knows him well, yet he chooses this night for the murders? Why? Why does he fly out that night? Alibi.
Surely the ex-husband would be a suspect, that is natural. However, the murders were gruesome and not something an inexperienced murderer would choose to do if needing to get away without a trace. The timeline gets delayed a bit, Simpson walks into the scene not expecting this level of violence, and ends up "looking guilty."
Did he do it? See 1-5. The best predictor of behavior is past behavior.

If OJ wasn't haunted by the memories and ghost of both Nicole and Ron during those years, if this man comes out acting as though he's been on a long over due vacation and ready to pimp the public...than folks, we have indeed seen once again the face of evil...with no conscious or soul.
Sadly, I believe so...what a dead man he is.

Sadly, I believe so...what a dead man he is.
Vanatter admitted he took the blood from OJ to the crime scene, we don't even have to question if that happened, the cops admitted they took his blood to the crime scene from the jail and he gave it to fung at the crime scene instead of entering it into the lab as evidence as was the textbook procedure and rules.

That alone would get 99% of cases dismissed. Throw on the fact Vanatter admitted to taking home OJ's shoes and other evidence, you can't trust it.

Regarding the Bruno Magli shoes that most see as damning evidence against OJ, I did a little checking and found some interesting facts:

* It turns out that the Bruno Magli shoe sole--SILGA U2887--was not incredibly rare, contrary to what the FBI claimed. Bruno Magli did not make their SILGA U2887 shoe sole but bought it from a company named Silga Gomma. Silga Gomma sold that shoe sole to another shoe company (Lord Shoes), and that company sold that shoe sole to 20 other shoe makers. So instead of the Bruno Magli shoe sole being unique to Bruno Magli, it was used by 21 other shoe manufacturers, not exactly what one would call "rare."

* Incredibly, although shoe prints were a key part of the case, neither the prosecution nor the FBI shoe print expert bothered to measure OJ's foot to get his exact shoe size. Instead, they based their claim about his shoe size on selected pairs of his shoes, ignoring the fact that shoe length and width for a given size can vary between shoe brands. When the OMIG investigative team obtained an outline and measurement of OJ's foot (a nurse did the measurement), they discovered that his foot is larger than Bruno Magli size 12. His feet would have been very uncomfortable and crunched in a pair of size 12 Bruno Magli shoes.

So not only would a pair of size 12 Bruno Magli shoes not fit OJ's feet, but the shoe prints that the police claimed were Bruno Magli shoe prints could have been made by 21 other brands of shoes.

OJ lied about owning Bruno Magli shoes because no one at the time knew that the Bruno Magli shoe sole was used by 21 other shoe companies. He knew that if he admitted owning Bruno Magli shoes, it would give the false impression that he was guilty. If the prosecution and the FBI had not falsely claimed that the Bruno Magli shoe sole was incredibly rare, OJ might not have felt the need to lie about owning them.

Here's a question that usually never gets raised in discussions on the supposed "mountain of evidence" against OJ: If OJ left blood near/on the bodies at Nicole's house, on the back gate at Nicole's house, in the Bronco, on his driveway, on the bloody glove supposedly found behind his house, on his sock, and on the floor in his house, where did this blood come from?

When Detectives Lange and Vannatter and Nurse Peratis examined Simpson's hands the day after the murders, they found only two recent, visible cuts on his hands: the half-inch "fish hook" cut on his left middle finger and a quarter-inch cut on his left index finger. But the eyewitness testimony makes it clear that those cuts occurred after arrived in Chicago. They occurred in OJ's Chicago hotel room when he broke a glass cup in anger after being notified of Nicole's death (Chicago authorities the broken glass and also found blood stains on OJ's room). A number of people saw OJ at the LA airport and on the flight to Chicago. Not one of them noticed any cuts on OJ's hands. The cut on the left middle finger would have been hard to miss. One of those witnesses looked specifically at OJ's fingers because he wanted to see if OJ was wearing a championship ring.

So where did that blood come from? Once the LAPD collected the blood samples from Nicole's house, OJ's house, and the Bronco, the swatches could have been switched in the LAPD crime lab for swatches with OJ's blood on them and with Goldman's and Nicole's blood on them. Remember that Dr. Henry Lee detected a serious discrepancy with the swatches, which led him to utter his famous statement, "something wrong."

Here's a question that usually never gets raised in discussions on the supposed "mountain of evidence" against OJ: If OJ left blood near/on the bodies at Nicole's house, on the back gate at Nicole's house, in the Bronco, on his driveway, on the bloody glove supposedly found behind his house, on his sock, and on the floor in his house, where did this blood come from?

Okay, guy, we've been over this.

OJ is guilty. He got away with it because a black jury ignored evidence to stick it in whitey's face...

OJ is guilty. He got away with it because a black jury ignored evidence to stick it in whitey's face...
Sorry dude, but Nicole and Ron died because they were involved in drugs!

Then just give me short version of your explanation of where those blood drops could have come from, given that the only two cuts that LAPD detectives saw on OJ's hands the day after the murders were the two cuts that he suffered in his Chicago hotel room when he smashed a glass after being notified of Nicole's death (Chicago authorities found the broken glass and found blood stains in the room, including blood on one of the pieces of glass), and given that every witness who saw OJ on the flight to Chicago said they saw no cuts on his hands. If you have no cuts, you're not gonna leave blood drops in six locations.

We know OJ had no other cuts on his body because his body was photographed shortly after he returned from Chicago. Nor did OJ have any bruises on his body. How could that be when the autopsy evidence showed that Goldman struck his attacker(s) several times very hard (hard enough to leave his knuckles swollen and darkly bruised)?

Actually, three of the jurors were white. Have you ever heard/read what the jurors said about why the voted not guilty? They said that they doubted the integrity of the blood evidence, that they didn't buy the bloody glove, that they doubted the prosecution's claims about motive, and that the prosecution's timeline seemed implausible.

Then just give me short version of your explanation of where those blood drops could have come from, given that the only two cuts that LAPD detectives saw on OJ's hands the day after the murders were the two cuts that he suffered in his Chicago hotel room when he smashed a glass after being notified of Nicole's death (Chicago authorities found the broken glass and found blood stains in the room, including blood on one of the pieces of glass), and given that every witness who saw OJ on the flight to Chicago said they saw no cuts on his hands. If you have no cuts, you're not gonna leave blood drops in six locations.

Except we only have OJ's word that's where the cuts came from.

We know OJ had no other cuts on his body because his body was photographed shortly after he returned from Chicago. Nor did OJ have any bruises on his body. How could that be when the autopsy evidence showed that Goldman struck his attacker(s) several times very hard (hard enough to leave his knuckles swollen and darkly bruised)?

So maybe OJ doesn't bruise easily... Given his former line of work, that would seem pretty likely that if you regularly get hit by linebackers, getting punched by a waiter isn't going to do all that much to you.

Actually, three of the jurors were white. Have you ever heard/read what the jurors said about why the voted not guilty? They said that they doubted the integrity of the blood evidence, that they didn't buy the bloody glove, that they doubted the prosecution's claims about motive, and that the prosecution's timeline seemed implausible.

Actually, two of them were white and one was a little Hispanic weasel. (Seriously, I saw that guy getting his 15 minutes of fame, and I thought, "what a little weasel!")

I really honestly don't care about what the jurors said, because when they interviewed, most of them seemed kind of stupid. One of them admitted she rejected the blood evidence because she didn't understand it.

Nicole and Ron were killed-murdered because they were involved in the drug cluture and they got on the wrong side of drug dealers........they couldn't pay up their drug habits of themselves and friends.

Wow, so it's awfully helpful for the drug lords that Nicole happened to have left her glasses at a place where her fellow drug conspirator would have to bring them over to her house.

Here's the problem with that theory. How were they going to pay them if they were dead?

You see, your theory makes no sense on its face.

Now, before you put out some whacky theory that she was killed as a warning to other drug users, then if they were going to do something like that, they'd leave no doubt they were the ones responsible.

No, he got away with it because the prosecution bungled the case.

No, he got away with it because the prosecution bungled the case.

I don't buy that. I think the prosecution put as good of a case as they had on. Yeah, the glove thing was stupid. Not vetting Fuhrman better was a mistake.

But that Jury would have acquitted OJ if there was video of him turning Nicole into a Pez Dispenser. He was a celebrity, and the community was still pissed off about Rodney King.

The OJ criminal jury were not a bunch of brainless racists. Three of them were white. I would recommend the book Madam Foreman, by Armanda Cooley, who was the forewoman of the jury. She explains the jurors' reasons for their verdict, including the clear indications that the sock blood and the back-gate blood were planted, the prosecution's failure to establish a motive, the obvious lies told by Detectives Fuhrman and Vannatter regarding the search warrant, etc.

As for the blood evidence, I discuss this issue in detail in "Where Did 'All that Blood' Come From?". The total amount of OJ blood that the police claimed to find--i.e., all the OJ blood they said they found at the crime scene, in OJ's Bronco, and at OJ's house--amounted to less than 15 drops (13 or 14 drops, depending on if you round up or down), which is right about the same amount of blood that was inexplicably missing from the blood vial that the police drew from OJ the day after the murders. The LAPD nurse testfied, twice, that he withdrew 8 cc's of blood from OJ, but when the prosecution was forced to allow the defense to examine the blood evidence, OJ's vial only had 6.5 cc's in it. This was the same blood vial that Detective Vannatter failed to log in for evidence for several hours, in violation of established procedure (and, by his own admission, for the first time in his career), and we know that for part of that time he was at OJ's house.

Articles on other aspects of the case are also available on my website on the OJ Simpson case:

The O.J. Simpson Case

The OJ criminal jury were not a bunch of brainless racists. Three of them were white. I would recommend the book Madam Foreman, by Armanda Cooley, who was the forewoman of the jury. She explains the jurors' reasons for their verdict, including the clear indications that the sock blood and the back-gate blood were planted, the prosecution's failure to establish a motive, the obvious lies told by Detectives Fuhrman and Vannatter regarding the search warrant, etc.

You can discuss whatever shit you want.

OJ killed those people.
The jury were a bunch of racist assholes who didn't want to convict a celebrity.

Forum List

Back