OJ Simpson

I have read numerous times that under normal circumstances a man with his record would have gotten maybe two to five years for what he did.

I am glad OJ got out, and I hope he goes somewhere and retires to the anonymity of a mediocre life in quiet.

so you ignore the proven fact that he murdered two people with a knife?

A murderer will be walking free amidst the people of south florida. Anyone who calls this justice is living in a parallel universe.

There is absolutely no question that he killed those two people with a knife. there is also no question that the jury let him off because of who he is and to make a "get even" racial statement.

He is a psychopathic killer, a narcissistic liar, and should never be let out of prison. But he will be in October. What more must this country do to pay back for slavery?

If he kills again, who will he kill? Chances are it'll be a bimbo who should have known better. You know what would be great? If the guy OJ robbed did go pick him up from prison, and then OJ killed him on the car ride home. It would be hilarious because that guy got up and testified for that loser. Why? Because they feel sorry for him? He's a double murderer. SHould have gotten the chair.

Looks like OJ is try very hard to get another Get Out Of Jail Free card.

[/QUOTE
Frankly, 33 years for an armed robbery struck me as a stiff sentence. I think that the jurors in that case were really prosecuting him for the Nicole/Goldman murders...

That said, the guy was stupid and belongs in prison.

5970e2c21a00003300dbfcc0.png

He only served 8. If he gets out then he was not punished for murdering 2 people.
How do you spell "b-u-m-p" ??

I have read numerous times that under normal circumstances a man with his record would have gotten maybe two to five years for what he did.

I am glad OJ got out, and I hope he goes somewhere and retires to the anonymity of a mediocre life in quiet.

Quite right. Simpson got a more severe sentence because people thought he was guilty of the other thing.

The jury disagreed.

yes, but that doesn't change the facts that his DNA and blood were found at the murder scene, that his footprints were found at the scene, that he ran, that he told his friends that he did it, that there has never been any evidence that anyone else was involved.

The jury let him off because he was a black hero and because the prosecution put on a very crappy case.

Neither or those make him innocent. He will eventually answer for his crimes. God is the ultimate judge and he knows exactly what happened.

Whatever your opinion of the verdict in his murder trial (mine, for the record, is: he was guilty as could be, and walked due to superb defense attorneys and a hopelessly-bungled prosecution), this is a travesty.
It is not an opinion that OJ is obviously guilty of the double murder. Any retard knows this. Unfortunately the jury at the sociopath's trial were low IQ, racists who wanted to send a message to Whitey that Afro Americans are above the White man's laws.
I think there's something much deeper playing here. The O.J. trial proves that you get as much justice as you can afford. How many people could put together the team he did? If he was a poor black man, he'd be in for life.

In other words, OJ had the means to level the playing field against the state with its virtually unlimited resources, and the LAPD got caught red-handed planting evidence, trying to silence some of their own witnesses, and ignoring evidence that didn't fit their theory. For example:

* They knew there was blood on Nicole's back that had been dripped there, most likely by the killer (or one of the killers). They photographed it, but, incredibly, never collected it, and then destroyed it. Now why on earth would they do that with such a large and obviously passively deposited/dripped blood drip?

* To this day, the LA DA's office refuses to do forensic tests on the grab-punctures on the back of Ron Goldman's shirt, an astounding avoidance of potentially decisive evidence. Even now, forensic examination of those holes could yield telling evidence. Yet, the LA DA's office has refused all requests to conduct such tests.

* There were a number of fingerprints at the crime scene that did not match OJ, Nicole, or Ron Goldman's prints. The LAPD made a token effort, at best, to find the owner of those prints. They remain unidentified.

* There were so many violations of basic police procedure, such as chain of evidence, that one loses track when trying to count them. The defense was able to establish that at least two police officers entered OJ's Bronco *before* it was examined for blood. Interestingly, the worker at the impound lot testified that he did not see any blood on the console, even though evidence photos, which were taken *two days after* at least two policemen had been in the car, show obvious blood stains on the console. I should also mention that the biggest stain could not have been made by anyone while sitting in the driver's seat, unless he was a contortionist.

* The prosecution never explained how OJ managed to avoid leaving a single speck of blood on his white carpet all the way up to and in his bedroom, yet supposedly his socks had blood on them. And when those socks were first examined, no one saw any blood on them. But, later, after Vannatter had a vile of OJ's blood for several hours, blood magically appeared on them. Oddly, the blood was soaked equally on both sides of the sock, even though OJ was wearing them and his left would have separated the sock's sides from each other. Unless he stomped on the socks after he took them off, the blood should not have evenly distributed on the two sides. But, if the blood was applied by pouring it from a blood vial, it would soak both sides nearly equally.

* The prosecution sought to explain the presence of EDTA in the sock blood by claiming that EDTA can be found in laundry detergent and even in trace amounts in many people's blood. However, there was no EDTA on the socks--not a trace. Only the blood on the socks contained EDTA. British forensic experts who have looked at the test results on the sock blood have scoffed at the idea that that amount of EDTA could have come naturally from OJ's blood, and they, too, note that no EDTA was found on the socks, only in the blood.

* Regarding the bloody gloves, it turns out that Nicole also bought a pair of that same kind of glove for OJ's violent and emotionally disturbed oldest son, Jason. My, my, what a coincidence. As for the black stocking cap found at the scene, Jason was photographed several times wearing that same kind and color of cap.

"Alright," you be thinking, "but what about the Bruno Magli shoes? Don't they prove that OJ was at the murder scene?" OJ told his longtime friend Mercury Morris that he did not commit the crimes but that he went to Nicole's house minutes after the murders occurred. Did Jason drive to OJ's house in a panic to tell him that he had killed Ron and Nicole in a fit of rage, and did OJ then go to the crime scene to see what his son had done? After all, Jason suffered from intermittent rage disorder and had committed three assaults with knives in the preceding few years. Is that why OJ hired a lawyer **for Jason** the day after murders?

Who was it who called the LAPD at around 10:30 and said they should investigate a murder on Bundy Street (Nicol's street)? None of the known witnesses could have made that call. Who made it? Incredibly, the police never attempted to trace who had made that call.
Another fucking LIB dummy.
Any luck selling the dozens of 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies you have on EBAY yet?
Still believe Zimmerman's broken nose was caused by the "cheap gun" recoil he used to exterminate the violent sub-human who tried to kill him?
Fucking LOSER!!!!!

A murderer will be walking free amidst the people of south florida. Anyone who calls this justice is living in a parallel universe.

There is absolutely no question that he killed those two people with a knife. there is also no question that the jury let him off because of who he is and to make a "get even" racial statement.

He is a psychopathic killer, a narcissistic liar, and should never be let out of prison. But he will be in October. What more must this country do to pay back for slavery?
Yeah, but thank God we base sentencing on laws and not on TV trumped up emotional opinions.
OJ will be back serving the rest of his sentence within six months.
Someone WILL plant an illegal handgun in his car and BYE BYE OJ..........for the rest of this sub-human's waste of the earth's air and water.

If OJ wasn't haunted by the memories and ghost of both Nicole and Ron during those years, if this man comes out acting as though he's been on a long over due vacation and ready to pimp the public...than folks, we have indeed seen once again the face of evil...with no conscious or soul.

The jury disagreed.
Ya by a fucking bunch of female negroes who let him go free to "get back at whitey".
I sincerely hope you get in deep shit after getting into a fight with a negro and you get a predominately female negro jury to decide your fate.
The prosecutions narrative of what happened, OJ carried a clear plastic bag to bury the bodies and did the stupest thing on earth dropping a bloody glove on his own property, made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Then they agreed to let Cochrain try on the glove, lol, which truly lost it.

But let the record show you are sure it was all about racism.

The jury disagreed.
Ya by a fucking bunch of female negroes who let him go free to "get back at whitey".
I sincerely hope you get in deep shit after getting into a fight with a negro and you get a predominately female negro jury to decide your fate.
The prosecutions narrative of what happened, OJ carried a clear plastic bag to bury the bodies and did the stupest thing on earth dropping a bloody glove on his own property, made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Then they agreed to let Cochrain try on the glove, lol, which truly lost it.

But let the record show you are sure it was all about racism.

the prosecution did a crappy job of making the case, no argument there. The defense did a great job of making OJ look like a victim of racism, no argument there. But the evidence and the facts proved that he killed those two people with a knife.

Justice was not served. Racism prevailed.

Looks like OJ is try very hard to get another Get Out Of Jail Free card.

He did his time for his release, go fuck yourself..

He never did time for a double murder. Justice was not served. OJ is no better than Charlie Manson, and should be locked up in a cell with him.
Two questions. Is it safe to let him go and does he deserve to be free?

I think if you would commit armed robbery after getting away with double murder you are not safe.

Actually in California a double murder should have given him the death penalty.

Brings a new meaning to Juice up the electric chair.

I can't believe if on found out that he was dying that he wouldn't go take the Goldman's out before. After all they've been victimizing oj for how many years?

Forum List

Back