O.J. Simpson Excited For God To Tell Him Who Real Killer Was

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1712853874028.png

U.S. — O.J. Simpson has passed away from cancer at the age of 76. According to sources from the afterlife, the former football star is looking forward to asking God who really killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

"I've been racking my brains for decades trying to figure out who may have done it," said Simpson. "It will be great to have all my questions finally laid to rest. I really can't imagine who might have committed such a crime."

At publishing time, O.J. Simpson's questions unfortunately remained unanswered after a majority-black jury declared him "not dead."

I must be one of the few white Jews that feels he was not guilty. What was in the courtroom were vials or test tubes with blood, not the Bronco and not the Simpson home. The vials could have said that the contents came from Timbuktu. Also, OJ would be a remarkably poor planner to count on getting to the airport in 40 minutes for his flight to Chicago. I've driven that route. Trust me, California freeways are not reliable in terms of time.

I must be one of the few white Jews that feels he was not guilty. What was in the courtroom were vials or test tubes with blood, not the Bronco and not the Simpson home. The vials could have said that the contents came from Timbuktu. Also, OJ would be a remarkably poor planner to count on getting to the airport in 40 minutes for his flight to Chicago. I've driven that route. Trust me, California freeways are not reliable in terms of time.
1712857328811.png

Ovey!

Forum List

Back