OJ Simpson

Frankly, 33 years for an armed robbery struck me as a stiff sentence. I think that the jurors in that case were really prosecuting him for the Nicole/Goldman murders...

That said, the guy was stupid and belongs in prison.

Looks like OJ is try very hard to get another Get Out Of Jail Free card.

Frankly, 33 years for an armed robbery struck me as a stiff sentence. I think that the jurors in that case were really prosecuting him for the Nicole/Goldman murders...

Kidnapping was also part of the charges..

I agree with Joe. That said, I doubt OJ is going to get anywhere..this time.

Kidnapping was also part of the charges..

Yes, it was. And it was serious bootstrapping on the part of prosecutors who knew that OJ was so hated, they could accuse him of witchcraft and the jury would probably have convicted.

Now, don't get me wrong. The guy got away with two murders because they decided to try him in a place where they hadn't cleaned up the mess from the race riots yet. So I don't feel bad that the system worked against him.

My ideal world, he'd have never been railroaded for stealing sports memorbilia because he'd be rightfully serving two life sentences for killing two people.

yea your right he should have only gotten 25 years.....

He'll be eligible for parole in five more years...at the age of 70.

Maybe they'll turn him down a couple of times...just to let him know he's nothing special anymore.

O.J. who?

Hey, O.J.! Where'd you get those ugly-ass shoes? How did you cut your finger?

I agree, it was a stiff sentence, but considering he got sway with murder years ago, sympathy is hard to muster up for him now. Take you medicine and do you time, Simpson.

I agree, it was a stiff sentence, but considering he got sway with murder years ago, sympathy is hard to muster up for him now. Take you medicine and do you time, Simpson.

Karma got the best of him..

Bastard should have been in jail along time ago. We all know he killed his wife and Goldman but the stupid jury wanted a revenge from Rodney kings
trail, so they let the asshole go

Whatever your opinion of the verdict in his murder trial (mine, for the record, is: he was guilty as could be, and walked due to superb defense attorneys and a hopelessly-bungled prosecution), this is a travesty. He should be cut loose because his sentence violates the 8th Amendment: 33 years for what I recall hearing usually warrants no more than 10 is clearly cruel and unusual punishment.

He would probably have done better had he requested a bench trial.

[/QUOTE

5970e2c21a00003300dbfcc0.png

He only served 8. If he gets out then he was not punished for murdering 2 people.

5970e2c21a00003300dbfcc0.png

If he gets out after 8 then he did not pay for murdering two people. By the way, this is what a murderer looks like.
Because of our Constitution we have to accept it, just as we've had to accept Trump as president despite his receiving fewer votes.

Whatever your opinion of the verdict in his murder trial (mine, for the record, is: he was guilty as could be, and walked due to superb defense attorneys and a hopelessly-bungled prosecution), this is a travesty.

It is not an opinion that OJ is obviously guilty of the double murder. Any retard knows this. Unfortunately the jury at the sociopath's trial were low IQ, racists who wanted to send a message to Whitey that Afro Americans are above the White man's laws.

Some folks here really need to read the other side of the story on OJ. You might start with Donald Freed and Raymond Briggs' book Killing Time. The LAPD case against OJ was riddled with gaping holes, Bruno Magli shoes or no shoes. A few facts to consider:

* Ron Goldman's autopsy proves that Goldman struck his attacker(s) very hard multiple times, hard enough to cause large, visible bruises on his knuckles. Yet, when OJ was examined head to foot within days of the murder, he had no bruises anywhere on his body--not one.

* As just one example of the problems with the blood evidence, the blood that was supposedly "found" on the back gate--three weeks after the murders--was in better condition than the blood that was collected from around the bodies the day after the murders. The back-gate blood obviously came from the OJ blood vial that Detective Vannatter had for several hours. The prosecution never could come up with a rational explanation for how blood that sat exposed to the elements for three weeks in Southern California in June and July could have been in markedly better condition than the blood that was collected from the crime scene the day after the murders.

* To expand the timeframe of the killings back to 10:15, the prosecution had to trash some of their own witnesses, who clearly put the stabbings at some point after 10:32. As Freed and Briggs show, there is a true "mountain of evidence" that the killings must have happened between 10:32 and 10:45, which blows the prosecution's timeline to pieces.

* Numerous videos exist to prove that when the limo driver was parked outside the house, lots of lights could have been on inside the house but the house still would have appeared to be dark from the outside. Yet, prosecution lawyers still cite as "evidence" the fact that the limo driver saw no lights on inside the house while he waited to take OJ to the airport.

* The police tried to hide the fact that they found golf balls on OJ's lawn when they searched the house. This is important because part of OJ's alibi was that he was practicing his golfing game on his lawn for a time during the timeframe of the murders.

* The police discarded or destroyed evidence that pointed away from OJ, such as the fact the blood found beneath Nicole Simpson's fingernails was *not* OJ's blood. Yet, the prosecution also claimed that the three minor cuts on one of OJ's fingers were made when Nicole clawed his hand to try to get away.

* The police were not interested in evidence that pointed to OJ's disturbed and violent oldest son, Jason Simpson. They claimed they verified his alibi, but PIs later found that his alibi was dubious. Jason had a history of attacking people with knives, had major issues with Nicole, suffered from intermittent rage disorder, and was known to have left his restaurant that night with several knives on his person. But, nah, the police were not interested in the evidence that pointed to Jason. Interestingly, the day after the murders, OJ hired a lawyer for Jason.

This is the tip of the iceberg.

I'm glad OJ will be free. He never should have been sentenced to so much time for a minor crime in the first place.

Whatever your opinion of the verdict in his murder trial (mine, for the record, is: he was guilty as could be, and walked due to superb defense attorneys and a hopelessly-bungled prosecution), this is a travesty.
It is not an opinion that OJ is obviously guilty of the double murder. Any retard knows this. Unfortunately the jury at the sociopath's trial were low IQ, racists who wanted to send a message to Whitey that Afro Americans are above the White man's laws.
I think there's something much deeper playing here. The O.J. trial proves that you get as much justice as you can afford. How many people could put together the team he did? If he was a poor black man, he'd be in for life.

Forum List

Back