OH NOEZ! Leftist Hero David Hogg Says Trump Will Cancel 2020 Election

Isn't this kid in like high school?

Are you guys really this desperate to go after "the left"? Picking on kids?
Why not?

The left literally condones physically attacking teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.

Hogg is now a well established public figure on the left.

I don't really give a shit about Hogg. He's probably getting rich somehow off all this shit. I just find it sad that you guys attack kids ... just ignore him like everyone else. Is this really the way you spend your time? Go back to hating Elizabeth Warren or something.

He is 18. He has graduated, right? When you're 18 you can go to war for this country. You can get married. You can go to prison.

I'm so sick of us treating our young adults like "kids". We say 25 year olds are "kids" these days. It's disgusting.

People used to get married at 16. :eek:

They did. I think that's a little young in our culture, now. I understand it in our culture of some time ago. But I think once you complete high school, all adult activities should be fair game. You are an adult.

Our drinking age of 21 is ridiculous. You can die in a war fighting for your country but can't have a beer. C'mon.

Why not?

The left literally condones physically attacking teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.

I don't really give a shit about Hogg. He's probably getting rich somehow off all this shit. I just find it sad that you guys attack kids ... just ignore him like everyone else. Is this really the way you spend your time? Go back to hating Elizabeth Warren or something.

He is 18. He has graduated, right? When you're 18 you can go to war for this country. You can get married. You can go to prison.

I'm so sick of us treating our young adults like "kids". We say 25 year olds are "kids" these days. It's disgusting.

People used to get married at 16. :eek:

They did. I think that's a little young in our culture, now. I understand it in our culture of some time ago. But I think once you complete high school, all adult activities should be fair game. You are an adult.

Our drinking age of 21 is ridiculous. You can die in a war fighting for your country but can't have a beer. C'mon.

I agree that people just aren't mature at 16 now as they used to be.

Obama's constant use of executive orders made the possibility of him suspending the election to suit his own agenda a very plausible one, and a sincere concern, especially since trump was winning and the DNC had all that criminal activity to hide, and controlling the AG and the FBI was critical to that cover up and staying out of prison or getting a firing squad for treason. We know they thought they were going to win, though, so that probably made him decide not to, that and the fact he was unpopular with the military, and very busy working on ways to get around them.

"Obama knows he is unpopular with the military; therefore, he has had to find a different way to institute martial law — and that is through a “civilian national security force.” On July 2, 2008, at a campaign stop, Obama made the following unscripted statement: “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

In 2013 the United States spent $663.8 billion on the military, with personnel include 2.2 million people on active duty or in the reserves. America has local police forces, which could call in the National Guard, which could then call in the Department of Defense to protect the country in times of civil unrest. For what purpose, then, would a civilian security force funded with hundreds of billions of dollars and made up of millions of Americans be necessary?"

Another worrying issue is that Obama has militarized almost every federal agency. In September 2013, 70 federal agents in full body armor, carrying M-16s raided one person’s gold mining operation in a tiny Alaska town. They were from the Environmental Protection Agency looking for violations of the Clean Air Act.

After this incident it was found that Obama had created law enforcement branches in over 70 federal agencies. It is estimated that there are over 120,000 law enforcement agents in the federal government who are not part of traditional law enforcement branches — CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF, DHS, DOJ, and Treasury Department.

These law enforcement branches Obama has created are not comprised of just one or two security guards. Obama has armed these agencies to the teeth. Maj. Gen. Jerry Curry, a 40-year, decorated, military veteran, wrote an op-ed for the Daily Caller pointing out how, in addition to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s purchase of 46,000 hollow-point bullets, the Social Security Administration (SSA) bought 174,000 hollow-point bullets."

Will Obama Suspend the 2016 Election due to a "National Crisis?"

Gee, only paranoid tards would be concerned about NOAA and the Social Security Administration stocking tens of thousands of rounds of cop killer bullets .... and the fact that Democrats are an assortment of traitors, sexual deviants, vermin who call for assassinating police officers, and who hire street thugs to attack opposition party rallies isn't a factor, either, right?

Hey, maybe a 'journalist' can ask Hogg his views on Obama's cop killer bullet stockpiles?

Last edited:
The Left are in an open battle to out crazy each other.

David Hogg: Donald Trump will cancel 2020 election
Tards used to say Bush was going to elections, and that Obama was going to cancel elections.

It's a thing.

Super-liberal Chicago Tribune CRUCIFIES hillary!!! Demands she step down.
Look for hillary to step down and obama say he is "forced" to cancel the election.

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.
Obama is trying everything in his power to ensure there is a national tragedy involving terrorists. He will then invoke Martial Law. He'll cancel the election and declare himself interim President (in perpetuity). The American people will rebel and there will be a second Civil War. Which is precisely what Obama wants.

And so forth, and so on.

It proves Hogg is every bit as dumb as I expected for the son of a CNN drone (the ultimate son of a bitch, you could say). Has Hogg ever once in his life smiled or shown charm or humor in any way at all? There is literally not one outwardly redeeming, likeable quality of this constipated-looking boy. Who looks just like a young Josef Goebbels.

In a new poll, half of Republicans say they would support postponing the 2020 election if Trump proposed it

Then the survey asked two questions about postponing the 2020 election.

• If Donald Trump were to say that the 2020 presidential election should be postponed until the country can make sure that only eligible American citizens can vote, would you support or oppose postponing the election?
  • What if both Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress were to say that the 2020 presidential election should be postponed until the country can make sure that only eligible American citizens can vote? Would you support or oppose postponing the election?
Roughly half of Republicans believe Trump won the popular vote — and would support postponing the 2020 election.

That's what people said Obama would do with the 2016 and 2012 elections. And what other people said Bush would do with the 2008 and 2004 elections. This bullshit has gotten really old.

They thought they were going to win, and had a lock on it. That's the only reason your psychotic Muslim traitor in the white House held off, plus Hillary and Bill made him mad about something and he sulked over it.

Well what do you expect, is it any wonder David Hogg Beta Cuck Faggot Boi is fucked up, look at his father:

upload_2018-7-25_21-20-57.png

Why do you guys hide behind kids and gold star familiies.....

no he's in the public eye making statements like this....he knows what he's getting into....and he accepts it.

Why not?

We had liberals saying murder Trumps son. Ya'll have lost your minds. Oh and Hogg put himself in the lime light.

I think the libs would like it if he did- considering the schlonging they are in for.

Who are they going to nominate? Crazy Bernie? Bite Me who has never received more than 1% in his previous 3 runs? The Dawg again? Fauxcahontas? Chelsea Manning ? Chelsea Clinton?

Truth is that they don't have anyone.

Why do you guys hide behind kids and gold star familiies.....

no he's in the public eye making statements like this....he knows what he's getting into....and he accepts it.

The entire reason he was attending Parkland was its television and media program; he's a fellow hack, and that's why he's their poster boy. He's one of Parkland's Phil Gramms: Don't get between him and a camera, or you will get run over. His 17 dead classmates' bodies are his ticket to many lucrative media opportunities.

Hogg at one point was sniveling about Puerto Rico, too. Wonder why he isn't racing over there to demanding the end of the government corruption surrounding all the free aid pouring into the place. Not trendy enough, obviously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back