OH NOEZ! Leftist Hero David Hogg Says Trump Will Cancel 2020 Election

Every time I think I have the level of batshit crazy in the left figured out... They lay another turd like this on us.

Isn't this kid in like high school?

Are you guys really this desperate to go after "the left"? Picking on kids?

Yeah , been hearing that for 20 year. The left wing nuts said Bush II would snd the right wing nuts said Obama would.

You wing nuts are all the same

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why not?

The left literally condones physically attacking teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.

Hogg is now a well established public figure on the left.

I don't really give a shit about Hogg. He's probably getting rich somehow off all this shit. I just find it sad that you guys attack kids ... just ignore him like everyone else. Is this really the way you spend your time? Go back to hating Elizabeth Warren or something.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh..... oops..........it's not 2020 yet.....:04: :laugh2:

fC7oENv.jpg

Why not?

The left literally condones physically attacking teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.

I don't really give a shit about Hogg. He's probably getting rich somehow off all this shit. I just find it sad that you guys attack kids ... just ignore him like everyone else. Is this really the way you spend your time? Go back to hating Elizabeth Warren or something.
I hate all of the modern left equally.

Why not?

I hate all of the modern left equally.

Does that include President Trump?

Come on. If youre going to claim the order of law and fiber of the nation itself is being destroyed by the president in a public media forum don’t you open yourself up to criticism? Can you run in and out from behind the shield of chiLdhood for political expediency?

Forum List

Back