OH NOEZ! Leftist Hero David Hogg Says Trump Will Cancel 2020 Election

You admit he thought obama was going to forcibly stay in office .

You must have hit your head when you fell into the well... I didn't admit shit... See a Doctor timmy…

It is the Governor of the State's priority to protect the citizens... He was unable to get answers to questions about activity pertaining to Military Maneuvers...

Why is Jade Helm gaining such notoriety?

ABC’s Austin affiliate KVUE attended a meeting in Texas’ Bastrop County that featured several citizens voicing their concerns over the planned exercise to Army spokesperson Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria.

As Lastoria tried to explain the logistics of the exercise and ease the community’s concerns, several in the room shouted their disapproval and demanded answers as to whether Jade Helm was a secret plan to implement martial law or federal takeover of the state.

Lastoria said that a private landowner in Bastrop County reached out to the Army to offer up their land for the exercise.

Following the contentious meeting, Texas’ new Gov. Greg Abbott stepped in by calling on the State Guard to monitor Jade Helm, explaining “it is important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed.”

This past week, Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert released a statement saying he understood the concerns raised by his constituents. He even went further, bringing up the unclassified map in the Power Point, saying he was “rather appalled that the hostile areas amazingly have a Republican majority, ‘cling to their guns and religion,’ and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution.”

The ordeal even found its way inside the 2016 presidential race after Texas Sen. Ted Cruz told Bloomberg News he also understood the “reason for concern,” and that his office had reached out to the Pentagon to “inquire about this exercise.”

The Training Exercise Causing Jitters in Texas

this thread is bullying and harrassment of a kid who doesnt know better. cut it out. STOP

Ya'll gotta cut this kid some slack.....he was traumatized by the shooting, the media frenzy, then all that backlash....I mean really, what's a kid to do???

:puke3:

The Left are in an open battle to out crazy each other.

David Hogg: Donald Trump will cancel 2020 election
Of course your MessiahRushie has been bragging that he has been predicting that the Dems will cancel all elections in the future and wants to be remembered for making that prediction. To the Right, when Russia Limbaugh says the same thing as Hogg, Russia Limbaugh is brilliant and Hogg is crazy! :cuckoo:

July 11, 2018
RUSH: But I’m telling you that they’re gonna start thinking this way, because in their perverted worldview, the biggest problem they have right now is they’re losing elections. And their way of thinking is, “Well, we got a get rid of elections then.” If elections are the problem, rather than figuring how to win ’em since that’s becoming problematic for ’em, “We just gotta find a way to get rid of ’em.” Do not laugh. This may happen some years down the road long after we’re all gone, and I hope somebody remembers that this was uttered as a potential possibility way back when in the early 2000s.

Every time I think I have the level of batshit crazy in the left figured out... They lay another turd like this on us.

Every time I think I have the level of batshit crazy in the left figured out

remember it boils down to this

Liberalism is a mental disorder first off and fore most

Isn't this kid in like high school?

Are you guys really this desperate to go after "the left"? Picking on kids?
It’s for the kids! Stop attacking the kids we send out as puppets to promote our insanity! It’s a child!

lol yes, they get more ridiculous daily. No point in even bothering reading "Current Events' any more, so much of their fake news, innuendo, and degenerate vermin lunacy that real news stories get buried within minutes.

I love how you right wingers have short term memory. I remember there was time where you folks were convinced Obama was going to declare martial law before the 2012 and 2016 election so he could keep himself into power.

I think David Hogg is being overdramatic here. But don’t act like you folks have never believed in such conspiracies.

At least David Hogg has the excuse of only being 18 years old. What is you grown people’s excuse?

I love how you right wingers have short term memory. I remember there was time where you folks were convinced Obama was going to declare martial law before the 2012 and 2016 election so he could keep himself into power.

I think David Hogg is being overdramatic here. But don’t act like you folks have never believed in such conspiracies.

At least David Hogg has the excuse of only being 18 years old. What is you grown people’s excuse?

'18' is 10 years older than the average mental maturity level of the democratic Party;no difference between a 10 year old and a 50 year old Democrat, since you all function as 8 year olds, so no problem, really. He likes being a 'noted' liar.

Why not?

The left literally condones physically attacking teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.

Hogg is now a well established public figure on the left.

I don't really give a shit about Hogg. He's probably getting rich somehow off all this shit. I just find it sad that you guys attack kids ... just ignore him like everyone else. Is this really the way you spend your time? Go back to hating Elizabeth Warren or something.

He is 18. He has graduated, right? When you're 18 you can go to war for this country. You can get married. You can go to prison.

I'm so sick of us treating our young adults like "kids". We say 25 year olds are "kids" these days. It's disgusting.

Will Hogg post pics of FEMA camps on Twitter next?

C'mon man, that's that "way out there" stuff.

There was enough of that while Obama was president.

Why not?

The left literally condones physically attacking teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.

Hogg is now a well established public figure on the left.

I don't really give a shit about Hogg. He's probably getting rich somehow off all this shit. I just find it sad that you guys attack kids ... just ignore him like everyone else. Is this really the way you spend your time? Go back to hating Elizabeth Warren or something.

He is 18. He has graduated, right? When you're 18 you can go to war for this country. You can get married. You can go to prison.

I'm so sick of us treating our young adults like "kids". We say 25 year olds are "kids" these days. It's disgusting.

People used to get married at 16. :eek:

Forum List

Back