White House caught altering video and transcripts. This time, it's the Putin/Trump press conference

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
White House Transcript Omits Key Putin–Trump Moment

This is the section that was altered:

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason ask a bombshell of a question: “President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?”

Putin then responds with a bombshell of an answer, according to the English translation of his remarks that was broadcast during the press conference: “Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

It's not the first time that happened under this administration.

Here is the official White House video

Russia cut out the exchange entirely.

News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

--------------------------------------------

Wow, the way Trump and the GOP rewrite reality.
Next, Trump will be saying he took out Bin Laden. I bet his base would completely believe it.

• Banned
Watch USMB right wingers rush over to claim, so what? It doesn't matter. Big deal. Someone made a mistake.

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason ask a bombshell of a question: “President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?”

Putin then responds with a bombshell of an answer, according to the English translation of his remarks that was broadcast during the press conference: “Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

Next, Trump will be saying he took out Bin Laden. I bet his base would completely believe it.

This is unreal. Rachael Maddow just finished carefully going over all this - showing the altered White House transcript and video. Russian transcript even deleted it entirely. COLLUSION!!!!!

Last edited:

This is unreal. Rachael Maddow just finished carefully going over all this - showing the altered transcripts and videos. Russian transcript also altered it. COLLUSION!!!!!

Good grief!! No..not collusion! Spin-doctoring...and how is it that some seem to think that this is anything but the norm--and has been for a very long time.

Hey guys...everyone rewrites history..changes history..deletes and dilutes..magnifies and minimizes.

I assumed that we are all grown here..and we know the way the world works.

This breathless agonizing by both fringes--is getting to be almost some 'de rigeur' digital Kabuki.

This is unreal. Rachael Maddow just finished carefully going over all this - showing the altered transcripts and videos. Russian transcript also altered it. COLLUSION!!!!!

Good grief!! No..not collusion! Spin-doctoring...and how is it that some seem to think that this is anything but the norm--and has been for a very long time.

Hey guys...everyone rewrites history..changes history..deletes and dilutes..magnifies and minimizes.

This breathless agonizing by both fringes--is getting to be almost some 'de rigeur' digital Kabuki.

No, we are apparently not "all grown here".

This is unreal. Rachael Maddow just finished carefully going over all this - showing the altered White House transcript and video. Russian transcript even deleted it entirely. COLLUSION!!!!!

maddow is no better than the talking heads on the right.....

Riiiiight the Obama admin never faked anything and neither did the liberal media :icon_rolleyes: you libs have no credibility not a shred to be pointing a finger at anyone. :itsok:

Is she still on the air?

yep you are here....the one who calls anyone who doesnt agree with him a nazi...

Is she still on the air?

apparently....lakota had an orgasm mentioning her name....so i guess she is....

I’m sure it was an innocent mistake

I mean it “wasn’t” an innocent mistake

yep you are here....the one who calls anyone who doesnt agree with him a nazi...

No, it's actually "NaziCon" - like Trump and his base.

Did Putin make the statement or did he not?

Did Putin make the statement or did he not?

i dont give a fuck about putan and what he babbles about.....maddow is just another big mouth tv talking head....

No, it's actually "NaziCon" - like Trump and his base.

bullshit....you called me one and you have never seen me say anything nice about trump....it was just because i disagreed with some of your bullshit....and of course if you have the gall and audacity to disagree with you, you must be a nazi....what else can you possibly be?...

Forum List

Back