OH MY!!!! Have you seen the NEW 538 numberes????

What's obvious is Hillary nor her Party can run on their record, and even most of her fans know she's more corrupt than an African dictator, so all they have is Trump bashing, while he just goes out and sells his message on the issues. The low information types just keep clinging to the awful and incompetent propaganda gibberish, and their faux 'journalists' really can't understand why they've lost all credibility, that's how butt stupid they are.

The odd thing is we're going to visit the lady who first introduced us to that movie 3 decades ago.

We watched eraserhead and Repoman

Funny that you'd mention it

Let,s see....after the DNC convention Reagan was down 17%, and Bush 1 was down 20%.......who knew?

Wrong again, Vagifail.

trialheats1980.png

electionHistory_1988_1.gif
I only printed whaat was said on the Mark Simone shiow, and apparently he was wrong BU
Let,s see....after the DNC convention Reagan was down 17%, and Bush 1 was down 20%.......who knew?

Wrong again, Vagifail.

trialheats1980.png

I didn't do the research, only stated what was said on the Mark Simone Radio show... apparently he had the wrong info....

BUT I find this INFO more than interesting....

Interesting that the demographics of the Aug. 3 FOX POLL shows 434 Democrats and 370 Republicans polled to come up with a Clinton +10%! But there were 15% MORE Dimwits in that poll than Republicans.....NOT everything the MSM, no matter who it is, is FAIR and balanced!

Fox News Poll Aug. 3, 2016

What's the correct ratio of Democrats to Republicans?
Democrat-to-Republican Ratio Lowest Since ’05
Buck Banks
According to a recent Gallup poll, the percentage of Americans who are registered or lean toward the Republican Party rose six points to 45 percent, versus 46 percent Democrat, in a poll that was taken from January through March 2010. That is the narrowest margin since 2005, when the two parties were tied at 46 percent.

2010? WTF?

Virgil is reaching for anything he can find to take away the trump pain...maybe he can talk to Karl. I think he has Comrade donnie winning Ohio now.

I am looking forward to seeing "Godzilla VS The Hildabeast".
i dont know what the producers have lined up, but i do hear they want to do a scene where the Hildabeast kidnaps this girl that looks like Huma in the jungles of Detroit, and then, out of nowhere comes three tyrannysorus rexxus, and then we have an epic battle!

Wrong again, Vagifail.

trialheats1980.png

I only printed whaat was said on the Mark Simone shiow, and apparently he was wrong BU
Wrong again, Vagifail.

trialheats1980.png

I didn't do the research, only stated what was said on the Mark Simone Radio show... apparently he had the wrong info....

Interesting that the demographics of the Aug. 3 FOX POLL shows 434 Democrats and 370 Republicans polled to come up with a Clinton +10%! But there were 15% MORE Dimwits in that poll than Republicans.....NOT everything the MSM, no matter who it is, is FAIR and balanced!

Buck Banks
According to a recent Gallup poll, the percentage of Americans who are registered or lean toward the Republican Party rose six points to 45 percent, versus 46 percent Democrat, in a poll that was taken from January through March 2010. That is the narrowest margin since 2005, when the two parties were tied at 46 percent.

2010? WTF?

Virgil is reaching for anything he can find to take away the trump pain...maybe he can talk to Karl. I think he has Comrade donnie winning Ohio now.
Jimmy Hemorrhoids, wipe gently, and use a wetnap!

Buck Banks

2010? WTF?

I know how you feel. You are stuck with a man who is proving to the world that he is got some screws lose.

I felt the same way when W and DICK wrongly convinced this country to invade Iraq. You wake up and feel helpless. You search the web looking for good news and find none. It is a painful time for you.

Buck Banks

2010? WTF?

I know how you feel. You are stuck with a man who is proving to the world that he is got some screws lose.

I felt the same way when W and DICK wrongly convinced this country to invade Iraq. You wake up and feel helpless. You search the web looking for good news and find none. It is a painful time for you.
Yes a multi BILLIONAIRE, and the ONLY THING you can fight him with is YOUR OPINIONS and NOT anything on his agendas or policies... Can't wait until he opens the Hildebeast up at the debates like cracking a safe! But you Fagerals keep trying, it's fun watching :blowup:

Buck Banks

2010? WTF?

Yes a multi BILLIONAIRE, and the ONLY THING you can fight him with is YOUR OPINIONS and NOT anything on his agendas or policies... Can't wait until he opens the Hildebeast up at the debates like cracking a safe! But you Fagerals keep trying, it's fun watching :blowup:

Cause he is so adept when he speaks without a teleprompter...PLEASE.....!

2010? WTF?

Cause he is so adept when he speaks without a teleprompter...PLEASE.....!
Need me to post Obama's GREATEST NON TELEPROMPTER hits?.....LOLOLOLOL!

Wrong again, Vagifail.

trialheats1980.png

Wrong again, Vagifail.

trialheats1980.png

Buck Banks

2010? WTF?

The day after Clinton wins, he will either disappear, or start claiming his first choice was Ted Cruz.

View attachment 84364

:afro:

georgia blues, arizona blues, lol
No offense but Hillary Clinton is the most un-electable candidate in the history of American politics. I do not believe your chart. Didn't they have to offer to pay people to show up for the DNC convention?? Are you really alright with someone cheating like this? Is this what presidential elections have come to?

Forum List

Back