OH MY!!!! Have you seen the NEW 538 numberes????

The candidate always gets a bump after the convention. Hillary should get one also, but these emails about the DNC and Bernie are pretty damning. So we'll see. Polls will even up by the end of summer and then it'll be on for real after Labor Day.

• Banned
Seems it changes with every NEW WikiLeaks post!

Sir, seems you have it in reverse. Maybe that's why you left out the link, Mr. Vigilante.
Since Im on the road you'll have to wait until later when I will post the screen shot.....But New CNN post just out has it Trump 48 to Hilfebeast 45....you can find that without a link, can't you?

Seems to change every day and with every new poll, tomorrow Hillary will be back on top, then Trump, then Hillary. Seems those two just can't keep their hands off of each other...... :eusa_whistle:

There are two ways the poll is looking at the race....but Trump have made significant gains.

CoNeKzeWgAAJzGe.jpg

Sir, seems you have it in reverse. Maybe that's why you left out the link, Mr. Vigilante.
Since Im on the road you'll have to wait until later when I will post the screen shot.....But New CNN post just out has it Trump 48 to Hilfebeast 45....you can find that without a link, can't you?

I thought this thread was about 538's numbers. Why are you switching us to now check out CNN?

I thought this thread was about 538's numbers. Why are you switching us to now check out CNN?
Shit happens!

Oh my, im glad im not working today <gets fresh batch of popcorn>

Coming from silver, this is pretty amazing. The emails are extensively damning and just another scandal in a long list of corruption that the hillary has hanging around her neck.

Oh my, im glad im not working today <gets fresh batch of popcorn>
I am looking forward to the festivities later this evening! Gonna stuff a 1.5 lb chicken breast with provolone, onions & mushrooms. Wrap it in bacon and slow smoke it. Screw the popcorn, gonna eat like a king during the circus.

Forum List

Back