Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

While Donald Trump has been in the spotlight for violating gag orders, there are other individuals who have faced similar restrictions. Here are accused persons, excluding Trump, who have been subject to gag orders:

1. Michael Cohen:
But, wasnt' that mainly an attempt to slow down the lie machine that is Michael Cohen, Star Witness?

1. Unnamed Witnesses in High-Profile Cases:
Since they are unnamed, I assume they are not candidates for high office who are of the opposite party than the judge?
  1. Jurors in Sensitive Trials:
Again, were any of those jurors candidates for high office from the opposite party than the judge?

Just looking for an apples-to-apples comparison, here.
Remember that gag orders serve to protect the sanctity of legal proceedings and maintain fairness, regardless of the accused person’s identity.
Pfffft!

Don't make me laugh like this so soon after supper!

Oh! Oh! Now my side hurts!

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

Trump should give this Democrat judge the middle finger and continue to speak his mind.

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

So if you break the law and you have your rights infringed upon, that's wrong?

So, locking people up and taking away their freedoms is WRONG? We should just let criminals carry on as normal?

1714524604983.png

But, wasnt' that mainly an attempt to slow down the lie machine that is Michael Cohen, Star Witness?

Since they are unnamed, I assume they are not candidates for high office who are of the opposite party than the judge?

Again, were any of those jurors candidates for high office from the opposite party than the judge?

Just looking for an apples-to-apples comparison, here.

Pfffft!

Don't make me laugh like this so soon after supper!

Oh! Oh! Now my side hurts!
Seymour, your side was corrected again, and what you think has no impact on anything here.

Leftists always show their true colors rather easily. Strange that they claim to hate Putin, who is supposed to put political rivals in jail, but think it's good for the USA to also do it.
Your politics aside, do you believe that all who are charged with crimes based upon substantive evidence and corroborative sworn testimony, as recommended by grand juries, should be tried in courts of law under the rules of jurisprudence that allows defense attorneys to attempt to refute the evidence and discredit the witnesses?

Do you believe all those charged with crimes should be allowed to throw tantrums and attack judges, jurors, witnesses, and their families?

Let me try this. Somebody give me another name of a defendant who has been gay ordered and I'll ban myself for a month.
  • O.J. Simpson Trial, 1995: The trial of O.J. Simpson featured a prominent gag order aimed at limiting pretrial publicity that could bias potential jurors.

These threads get all the liberal attention as if anyone CARES about this anymore.

They flock here because TRUMP TRIALS are their pacifier as they are losing, losing, losing

Since I know you'll say "sure," riddle me this: Why hasn't the judge already jailed Trump? For the reasons I stated above?

Nothing will happen if Trump gets jailed, other than more whining and crying and making empty threats on internet forums.

Nothing will happen if Trump gets jailed, other than more whining and crying and making empty threats on internet forums.
Then why hasn't Merchan jailed him?

If it isn't for fear of civil unrest and the downfall of the system, it Is because he knows that a former president, currently the frontrunner for the office in jail will be reason enough for the USSC to have an emergency hearing, after which they will say "No 'Judge,' you don't get to 'gag order' a political opponent to keep him from pointing out what kind of railroad station you are running up there."

Or what is your theory as to why Trump gets to openly defy the gag order and have no consequences, or perhaps a token monetary penalty?

Then why hasn't Merchan jailed him?

If it isn't for fear of civil unrest and the downfall of the system, it Is because he knows that a former president, currently the frontrunner for the office in jail will be reason enough for the USSC to have an emergency hearing, after which they will say "No 'Judge,' you don't get to 'gag order' a political opponent to keep him from pointing out what kind of railroad station you are running up there."

Or what is your theory as to why Trump gets to openly defy the gag order and have no consequences, or perhaps a token monetary penalty?

I am sure the politics of it all has much to do with it, but Trump has always been treated differently than other people.

Trump is more than welcome to point out what kind of railroad station they are running, the gag order is very specific on the things he cannot comment on, the same things any other defendant would not be allowed to.

What I cannot get my head around is why you all think that the mere act of running for POTUS makes one untouchable by the legal system?

I am sure the politics of it all has much to do with it, but Trump has always been treated differently than other people.

Trump is more than welcome to point out what kind of railroad station they are running, the gag order is very specific on the things he cannot comment on, the same things any other defendant would not be allowed to.
Then I suppose that the hasn't violated it, the judge having done nothing about what he says.
What I cannot get my head around is why you all think that the mere act of running for POTUS makes one untouchable by the legal system?
Can you quote any of "we all" saying that?

Let not your heart be troubled!

That judge isn't stupid enough to jail Trump. The judge is a member of The System. He makes a much better living as a glorified government lawyer than he ever could in the private sector, especially in a profit-making enterprise. His daughter, also, seems to be getting fabulously wealthy through patronage by Democrats. Likely that patronage is driven by Merchan being one of them, and temporarily in control of the Democrats' latest Hail Mary pass against Trump.

Putting Trump in jail would risk losing the Republic, as we know it. Who knows how Merchan would fare if we descended into chaos and forty percent of the people started treating the government as its ruthless enemy?

Merchan has way to much to lose to risk it.
You pussies aren't revolting on behalf of Trump and if you did it would be the funniest fucking event in American history. :laugh: I can't think of anything dumber than dying for Trump.

Forum List

Back