OH MY!!!! Have you seen the NEW 538 numberes????

Trump is crushing Clinton with the independants...something like 50% - 37%...that's telling

The candidate always gets a bump after the convention. Hillary should get one also, but these emails about the DNC and Bernie are pretty damning. So we'll see. Polls will even up by the end of summer and then it'll be on for real after Labor Day.
Hillary looks really bad......she can't say they're just making it up anymore. Her goal is to create as many new votes as she can in battleground states thru tricks and creative get out the vote tactics.

Nate Silver has been the most accurate predictor for Presidential elections for many years. He still has Hillary ahead, what is significant is the rate of positive change towards Trump in the last few weeks.

As many (if not most) of you recall, last General Election, we had some “loser leave town bets” that involved me and several conservatives who were just sure that Romney was going to win. They sounded just like you guys here. Nearly all of them welched outright or created new ID’s shortly after they lost. So we’re not doing that anymore. Time to test and see just how much “umph” you feel like putting behind your boasts and brags…just to make it more fun of course.

How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until she is sworn in:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until he is sworn in:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

Open to any and all comers:

:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:

As many (if not most) of you recall, last General Election, we had some “loser leave town bets” that involved me and several conservatives who were just sure that Romney was going to win. They sounded just like you guys here. Nearly all of them welched outright or created new ID’s shortly after they lost. So we’re not doing that anymore. Time to test and see just how much “umph” you feel like putting behind your boasts and brags…just to make it more fun of course.

How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until she is sworn in:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until he is sworn in:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

Open to any and all comers:

:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:

Your entire party is corrupt to the core and it speaks volumes you still support Cankles. It doesn't get much dumber than that

Nate Silver has been the most accurate predictor for Presidential elections for many years. He still has Hillary ahead, what is significant is the rate of positive change towards Trump in the last few weeks.
He has Trump winning if the election was held today.

By a significant margin too....56-43

Forum List

Back