Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Nah, Mertex. Those who have known him for years know he is IRL Scummy. It cannot be helped.

Makes discernment harder, tho' ;-)

Regards from Rosie

well shit... mertex makes a point... and now you make a point..

shit shit shit...

i still think CK!!!!!

Convince me to change my vote, please. Why should we lynch Cereal?

Regards from Rosie

Not sure if we should lynch him, but he does have killer in his name.

@Wake .....

hey ... do you tell us if the person we ban is a good guy or a bad guy?

Yes, once someone is lynched he'll tell you.

Btw Wake making me Mafia would be too obvious don't you think? Good thinking I'll give you that but :dunno: what to tell you.

Mertex may have uncovered Moonglow as a Mobster hmmmm.

Not sure if I'll change my vote just yet ;)
right... but you being the obvious vote.... and telling us that .... also makes you a good vote as being a bad guy!!! :eusa_shhh:

and then you throw out the obvious vote about someone trying to play the game to hard...... :lmao:

@Wake .....

hey ... do you tell us if the person we ban is a good guy or a bad guy?

Yes, once someone is lynched he'll tell you.

Btw Wake making me Mafia would be too obvious don't you think? Good thinking I'll give you that but :dunno: what to tell you.

Mertex may have uncovered Moonglow as a Mobster hmmmm.

Not sure if I'll change my vote just yet ;)

right... but you being the obvious vote.... and telling us that .... also makes you a good vote as being a bad guy!!! :eusa_shhh:

and then you throw out the obvious vote about someone trying to play the game to hard...... :lmao:

Well put your money where your mouth is and roll the dice.

Put your vote in (Vote: cereal killer)

Its a game so somebody has to be lynched!

Vote Count 1.1

No Vote (7): Mebelle60, Manifold, dblack, Syrenn, strollingbones, Avatar4321, Moonglow,

Blackflag (2): Shaitra, Mertex
dblack (1): Cereal_Killer
Shaitra (1): Blackflag
Syrenn (1): R.D.
Cereal_Killer (1): RosieS

~ It will take 6/11 votes to lynch someone Day 1.
~ Deadline is 3pm (central time), 5/8/14.
~ Voting format looks like this: Vote: Player Name

Last edited:
Avatars a friendly fellow in here. Gaining trust?

Of course, I'm friendly. I want to survive. Isn't that the entire point of the game? Seems bad strategy to just start lynching people immediately. Which is why I am watching everyone and seeing who is scummy before I make any decision, if I do.

Avatars a friendly fellow in here. Gaining trust?

Of course, I'm friendly. I want to survive. Isn't that the entire point of the game? Seems bad strategy to just start lynching people immediately. Which is why I am watching everyone and seeing who is scummy before I make any decision, if I do.

i dont trust watchers either again avatar 4321 gets my vote

hmmmm but then again.. ck has the type of ego where he would want a major role in any game he plays and he does like the upper hand..we all do....so could he use his position on the board to force wake to give him a 'plum role'?

Hmm, strollingbones is pushing hard for Avatar. Trying to deflect from getting lynched?

How about the ones we haven't heard from yet? Anyone suspicious of them? Someone mentioned earlier that laying low seemed like a scummy thing to do. I agree with that.

hmmmm but then again.. ck has the type of ego where he would want a major role in any game he plays and he does like the upper hand..we all do....so could he use his position on the board to force wake to give him a 'plum role'?

It's quite possible. Then again, you could simply be saying that so I ignore the fact that you voted to lynch me and divert my suspicion back to CK who is also suggesting I am involved. Could the two of you be partners just pretending to turn on each other while you focus picking off your main threat? And if so, how the heck did I become your main threat?

i think i will be the town druggie.......that role just fits me to a joint

Trying to lay low and watch while seeming like a non-threat? Hmmm

Plus involvement in drugs. we all know how those mafia types make their money. Don't want to stop the influx of narcotics into town?

Hmm, strollingbones is pushing hard for Avatar. Trying to deflect from getting lynched?

Who knows. It is interesting that she said she was going to wait and watch before voting and then turns around and votes for me while saying that those who watch are suspicious. Should we hold her to her own standard?

Forum List

Back