Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

CaféAuLait;9644475 said:
... your reset story did not make sense ...

I was telling the truth there. :frown:

Really? :eek:

Why in the world did you even mention you HAD been scum before the reset?

This is what I thought, you slipped when you said 'you had so many wonderfully scummy things planned' then of course the angry vote for TN- without realizing the PM you had was your current role. I thought that since you mentioned you were scum previously.

I was scum previously as well. I was pretending that I rolled Town with the reset.

I had to say something since everyone who got the PMs were named - several times.

I was scum previously as well. I was pretending that I rolled Town with the reset.

I had to say something since everyone who got the PMs were named - several times.

You should have never said your previous role. I would have moved on. :D

So it was just our roles reset and one VT was pulled to switch?

FA went from Mason to Scum ( claiming TN's scum role?)
I went from VT to VT ( Stayed the same)
TN went from scum to mason ( getting FA's Mason role?).
You retained your scum role ( same grandma role)
SR went from Mason to VT (claiming whose VT role I wonder?) Rosie's?

I guess so.

AyeCantSeeYou was Scum before & after the reset. So FA and TN traded roles.

I don't know about MeBelle and Rosie, though.

For lack of a better term and for whatever it may be worth in the future, I noted when I was reading through early on that much of your play seemed a little "bitchy" this game compared to prior games. That could be your scum tell. IDK. I just assumed maybe you didn't like the setup. Ayes is the only one I felt sure was scum because her play just seemed different after spending so much time in the QT with her in the tilted game.

No, I was bitchy because I was really sick and wrecked on Nyquil.

And I wasn't a "little" bitchy, I was a MEGA bitch. I get pissed off at health issues. :)

A buddy in college used to have the opposite experience with nyquil as everybody else. He would get so wired he couldn't sleep for a day.

For lack of a better term and for whatever it may be worth in the future, I noted when I was reading through early on that much of your play seemed a little "bitchy" this game compared to prior games. That could be your scum tell. IDK. I just assumed maybe you didn't like the setup. Ayes is the only one I felt sure was scum because her play just seemed different after spending so much time in the QT with her in the tilted game.

And I wasn't a "little" bitchy, I was a MEGA bitch. I get pissed off at health issues. :)

A buddy in college used to have the opposite experience with nyquil as everybody else. He would get so wired he couldn't sleep for a day.

That's strange. What happened when he drank coffee or tea or sodapop?

It's the decongestant in Nyquil.

Same thing happens to me which is why I don't use Nyquil anymore.

He would burst into flames.

Just kidding. I remember he avoided Mountain Dew because it made him jittery as all get out but don't recall otherwise. He usually drank water or Pepsi, mostly water as he was an avid mountain biker who used to ride and race a lot.

I would have said this:

"HEY, ME AND MEBELLE ARE MASONS. WHAT NOW PUNKS."

Would have loved to have seen what Scum's next move would have been. :D

What would you have done if both me and Grandma claimed mason at that point as well? HMMMMM? ;)

Game rules don't allow posting anything from the Role PM, so someone would have had a hell of a time convincing others.

if the two of you had counterclaimed you would have been exposed because grandma made it clear she wasn't mason and that the masons were incompetant

if the two of you had counterclaimed you would have been exposed because grandma made it clear she wasn't mason and that the masons were incompetant

We weren't 100% sure who the masons were. Had Mertex and TN claimed I would have counterclaimed.

I knew MeBelle wasn't focused.

TN, what would you have done if I said "Oh, we're supposed to do that right now?

Okay, yeah, TN and I are the masons, I dare anyone to counterclaim."

Not like MeBelle would jump in.

At the end of the day, all the 'what if's' don't matter. Team Mafia won! :D

TN, what would you have done if I said "Oh, we're supposed to do that right now?

Okay, yeah, TN and I are the masons, I dare anyone to counterclaim."

Not like MeBelle would jump in.
That would have been disastrous because then TN would just have to say that ma was the Mason and you would have been proven a liar no matter what. You couldn't claim that TN wasn't the Mason since you said it and you couldn't claim that ma wasn't a Mason because TN wouldn't have any reason to lie as he was a Mason.

Forum List

Back