Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Yes all Scum know who each other are.

Did you post

Vote:cereal killer

??

3 more votes and I'm lynched like a mofo!!! Maybe 2 more? I :dunno:

*great game [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] I really dig it*

I haven't voted for you........yet. ;)

I think you have to have over 50% of the vote to be lynched. So my question is did the last two people acknowledge their pm's? I'm trying to figure out if the number of people playing are 11 or 13.

I think each Scum knows the ID of the other Scums. Dunno if each Scum team can be pitted against the other.

Since this is a game of psychology, Avatar is Town.

Look at any of his posts - verbose and in rapidfire succession. Has not changed a whit in this thread.

So I am pretty sure Avatar and Moonglow are both Town. Psychology wise.

Again, let me advise that it would be a dumbass move to lynch Rosie.

My vote to lynch CK remains. So far.

Regards from Rosie

What's your reasoning to lynch CK? He seems to be actively trying to figure out who's who.

because I'm egotistical and told the Mod he will make me a mobster or else I'm not playing :lol:

It's good to be king! :lol:

I think each Scum knows the ID of the other Scums. Dunno if each Scum team can be pitted against the other.

Look at any of his posts - verbose and in rapidfire succession. Has not changed a whit in this thread.

Regards from Rosie

What's your reasoning to lynch CK? He seems to be actively trying to figure out who's who.

because I'm egotistical and told the Mod he will make me a mobster or else I'm not playing :lol:
You made him an offer he couldn't refuse :badgrin:

Vote Count 1.2

No Vote (11): Mebelle60, dblack, Syrenn, strollingbones, Avatar4321, Moonglow,

Blackflag (2): Shaitra, Mertex
Cereal_Killer (2): RosieS, Manifold
dblack (1): Cereal_Killer
Shaitra (1): Blackflag
Syrenn (1): R.D.

~ With 13 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 3pm (central time), 5/8/14.

~ Voting format looks like this: Vote: Player Name. I can't count them if I can't see them.
[MENTION=11703]strollingbones[/MENTION]

~ There is the possibility of two players dying Night 1, because there are two Scum teams.
[MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION]

~ It's paramount that you guys lynch someone today, because you need that information. If a Townie dies, you'll revisit who that player suspected. If Scum gets lynched, you learn who that player was trying to shift attention away from, and who he/she was angling to lynch.

~ The Red Scum Team members only know each other. Same with the Blue Scum Team. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:

Regards from Rosie

Alright. We have to go on something, and it's going to be very little in this first round, but I'll grab at this. Trying to clear other players seems suspicious to me. Scum looking out for scum? Maybe not, but I got nothing else.

Vote: Rosie

At this stage of the game, the idea that some people are "actively" trying to figure out who is who and others are throwing out idle accusations is pretty silly. Until people start getting lynched and whacked there is pretty much nothing to go on. I stand by my vote for ck. Absent any new information, it's not entirely unreasonable to suspect he'd insist on a mafia role, and even if he didn't, it's very reasonable to suspect Wake would have rewarded him with one regardless.

At this stage of the game, the idea that some people are "actively" trying to figure out who is who and others are throwing out idle accusations is pretty silly. Until people start getting lynched and whacked there is pretty much nothing to go on. I stand by my vote for ck. Absent any new information, it's not entirely unreasonable to suspect he'd insist on a mafia role, and even if he didn't, it's very reasonable to suspect Wake would have rewarded him with one regardless.
That's just paranoia Mani. Your first argument, "until people start getting lynched and whacked there is pretty much nothing to go on", has a little more substance.

Again, I don't want to reveal my true thoughts because it may shape the way the scum plays and then I'll be really lost.

I think this game comes down to holding your cards close to your chest early on and hoping those on your side see what you see. Perhaps when a few people have been lynched you then reveal your ace card. I :dunno:

Except, I thought the roles were randomized.

That's just paranoia Mani. Your first argument, "until people start getting lynched and whacked there is pretty much nothing to go on", has a little more substance.

Again, I don't want to reveal my true thoughts because it may shape the way the scum plays and then I'll be really lost.

I think this game comes down to holding your cards close to your chest early on and hoping those on your side see what you see. Perhaps when a few people have been lynched you then reveal your ace card. I :dunno:

^Sounds rather suspicious.

That's exactly how I'd expect you to react if you were a mobster.

Except, I thought the roles were randomized.

Yeah, just like the NBA lottery. :lol:

Regards from Rosie

Alright. We have to go on something, and it's going to be very little in this first round, but I'll grab at this. Trying to clear other players seems suspicious to me. Scum looking out for scum? Maybe not, but I got nothing else.

What strikes me is Rosie has declared twice (at least) that it would be a dumb move to lynch her. Protesting too much perhaps? I'm changing my vote.

^Sounds rather suspicious.

That's exactly how I'd expect you to react if you were a mobster.

Wouldn't a mobster say that too?

I'm starting to be suspicious of those not saying anything at all. It seems to me that it easy for the scum to sit back and watch what everyone else is doing and not say anything so they don't draw attention to themselves. Hope all the townies forget about them.

Regards from Rosie

What strikes me is Rosie has declared twice (at least) that it would be a dumb move to lynch her. Protesting too much perhaps? I'm changing my vote.

I think she (Rosie) wants out of the game and is a townie. Thus both those comments...

I'm starting to be suspicious of those not saying anything at all. It seems to me that it easy for the scum to sit back and watch what everyone else is doing and not say anything so they don't draw attention to themselves. Hope all the townies forget about them.
Divide and conquer. We're doing all their work for them

I think she (Rosie) wants out of the game and is a townie.

Based on what?

Forum List

Back