Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Hmm, strollingbones is pushing hard for Avatar. Trying to deflect from getting lynched?

Who knows. It is interesting that she said she was going to wait and watch before voting and then turns around and votes for me while saying that those who watch are suspicious. Should we hold her to her own standard?

o please stop calling me a hypocrite....i have a spouse for that....and of course a pagan is gonna vote for the most religious person here and that would be avatar wouldnt it?

and we all know my vote is just given to my current state of mind and no votes are final till they are final now are they?

hmmmm but then again.. ck has the type of ego where he would want a major role in any game he plays and he does like the upper hand..we all do....so could he use his position on the board to force wake to give him a 'plum role'?

It's quite possible. Then again, you could simply be saying that so I ignore the fact that you voted to lynch me and divert my suspicion back to CK who is also suggesting I am involved. Could the two of you be partners just pretending to turn on each other while you focus picking off your main threat? And if so, how the heck did I become your main threat?

Good points. They could be in cahoots.

hmmmm but then again.. ck has the type of ego where he would want a major role in any game he plays and he does like the upper hand..we all do....so could he use his position on the board to force wake to give him a 'plum role'?

It's quite possible. Then again, you could simply be saying that so I ignore the fact that you voted to lynch me and divert my suspicion back to CK who is also suggesting I am involved. Could the two of you be partners just pretending to turn on each other while you focus picking off your main threat? And if so, how the heck did I become your main threat?

I'm not that good.......yet. I'm believing Avatar is a townie but my suspicions still are with dblack and syrenn now. She wants to lynch me for shits and giggles or because I'm onto one of her partners?

Hmm, strollingbones is pushing hard for Avatar. Trying to deflect from getting lynched?

Who knows. It is interesting that she said she was going to wait and watch before voting and then turns around and votes for me while saying that those who watch are suspicious. Should we hold her to her own standard?

o please stop calling me a hypocrite....i have a spouse for that....and of course a pagan is gonna vote for the most religious person here and that would be avatar wouldnt it?

and we all know my vote is just given to my current state of mind and no votes are final till they are final now are they?

I didn't realize I was calling you a hypocrite. I thought I was just pointing out inconsistencies with your story. Quite natural for me to ask questions about you since you have voted for me.

Of course, I haven't voted for you or anyone yet. You could be innocently accusing me or covering you tracks. It's too early to tell yet.

I'm not that good.......yet. I'm believing Avatar is a townie but my suspicions still are with dblack and syrenn now. She wants to lynch me for shits and giggles or because I'm onto one of her partners?

True. There seems to be a bit of bloodlust there. Maybe they see you as a threat because you are a mod they are used to you policing them.

It's possible. I'm not sure that's the case. But who knows. We still haven't had a murder so we are kind of shooting in the dark here, so to speak.

Vote: Cereal_Killer

I don't think he would have agreed to play without some "assurances" as it were.

It's possible. I'm not sure that's the case. But who knows. We still haven't had a murder so we are kind of shooting in the dark here, so to speak.

True. Seems to me we should wait until a scum hit before lynching someone.

Can we do that?

Can we do that?

That's what I was wondering about earlier. We CAN definitely do that. But is it -oddswise - the way to go?

We know 4 out of 11 of us are scum. Which means that if we pick randomly, odds are we'll lose a good villager. Then another the first night. We'd go from 7 vs 4 down to 5 vs 4 right out of the gate. Not a great start.

Can we do that?

That's what I was wondering about earlier. We CAN definitely do that. But is it -oddswise - the way to go?

We know 4 out of 11 of us are scum. Which means that if we pick randomly, odds are we'll lose a good villager. Then another the first night. We'd go from 7 vs 4 down to 5 vs 4 right out of the gate. Not a great start.

And if nobody is lynched it's guaranteed to be 6 vs 4 on day two, and what knowledge would have been gained? :dunno:

Can we do that?

And if nobody is lynched it's guaranteed to be 6 vs 4 on day two, and what knowledge would have been gained? :dunno:

Right. Also... I forgot we have two mafia teams. Does that mean two murders each night?

Right. Also... I forgot we have two mafia teams. Does that mean two murders each night?

One, I think... [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

We're 13

Even though there are 4 scum, there are 2 townies who are valuable to winning, will he tell us if we lose the cop or the Dr.?

Can we do that?

But isn't that something the killer might say to make him/her look like he/she was concerned for the innocent?

One, I think... [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

We're 13

Even though there are 4 scum, there are 2 townies who are valuable to winning, will he tell us if we lose the cop or the Dr.?

I think he said he would tell us the role of the person who was killed.

I would also point out that there is a chance one mafia team might accidentally take out members of the other team.

I think each Scum knows the ID of the other Scums. Dunno if each Scum team can be pitted against the other.

Since this is a game of psychology, Avatar is Town.

Look at any of his posts - verbose and in rapidfire succession. Has not changed a whit in this thread.

So I am pretty sure Avatar and Moonglow are both Town. Psychology wise.

Again, let me advise that it would be a dumbass move to lynch Rosie.

My vote to lynch CK remains. So far.

Regards from Rosie

True. There seems to be a bit of bloodlust there. Maybe they see you as a threat because you are a mod they are used to you policing them.
:) but this is a game. I'm not an Admin in here, , I'm a townie or a mobster. I want to play fair and square so players should lynch me based on the game not by my position outside of here.

With that said perhaps we should look at those who want to lynch me based off of my position outside of here rather than looking at this as a game. If I were scum that would be my first go to argument if a staff member were playing. It's classic subterfuge......

I'm thinking the ones who are most active (hunting mobsters) and actively trying to piece together who's who are probably townies. The scum are just throwing out accusations based off of nothing.

I want to say something BUT it may change the way the Mobsters operate. Hopefully someone is thinking like I am right now :)

I think each Scum knows the ID of the other Scums. Dunno if each Scum team can be pitted against the other.

Look at any of his posts - verbose and in rapidfire succession. Has not changed a whit in this thread.

Regards from Rosie
Yes all Scum know who each other are.

Did you post

Vote:cereal killer

??

3 more votes and I'm lynched like a mofo!!! Maybe 2 more? I :dunno:

*great game [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] I really dig it*

Regards from Rosie

What's your reasoning to lynch CK? He seems to be actively trying to figure out who's who.

Regards from Rosie

What's your reasoning to lynch CK? He seems to be actively trying to figure out who's who.

because I'm egotistical and told the Mod he will make me a mobster or else I'm not playing :lol:

Forum List

Back