Official USMB Mafia Game #1

The fact that CK is so quick to want to lynch dblack makes me suspect that maybe CK may be the one that needs to be investigated further....hmmmm.

Well dblacks opening comments lead me to believe that he's trying to appear unthreatening. Nice friendly opening post, thought provoking. We have to start somewhere. I'm going to observe a little more and MAY change my vote but right now dblack's opening post doesn't particularly sit well with me. Go back and read it...

The fact that CK is so quick to want to lynch dblack makes me suspect that maybe CK may be the one that needs to be investigated further....hmmmm.

Well dblacks opening comments lead me to believe that he's trying to appear unthreatening. Nice friendly opening post, thought provoking. We have to start somewhere. I'm going to observe a little more and MAY change my vote but right now dblack's opening post doesn't particularly sit well with me. Go back and read it...

^^^planting seeds of doubt^^^ :eek:

I did. Twice. I'm still not convinced. Links?

Shaitra jumped in with both feet first. A Scummy thing to do.

Vote: Shaitra

I sure the heck am not Scum, folks.

Regards from Rosie

I did. Twice. I'm still not convinced. Links?

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO!!

Right now there are many of us that are new players and are going to be asking questions that may appear that we are trying to divert attention from ourselves.

Let's just go with blackflag....he hasn't posted.

Vote: blackflag

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaitra jumped in with both feet first. A Scummy thing to do.

Vote: Shaitra

I sure the heck am not Scum, folks.

Regards from Rosie

Scum, not me. :lol: Since Rosie is saying she isn't, I think she is! Maybe I should change my vote to Rosie.

Right now there are many of us that are new players and are going to be asking questions that may appear that we are trying to divert attention from ourselves.

Let's just go with blackflag....he hasn't posted.

Vote: blackflag

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

and just how are you (wake) able to alter others posts?

Last edited by Wake; Today at 04:59 PM. Reason: It's custom in Mafia to bold our votes. ;-)

Forum List

Back