Obama's Legacy: Exhibit 34,283

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
RACE-RELATIONS-600x404.jpg

Whatever you do, don't blame those who actually work for racial unrest - like you and other lying slime kkk white supremacists aryan nation and all the other shit you call yourselves.

I call you RWNJ TRAITORS and that's exactly what you are.

Whatever you do, don't blame those who actually work for racial unrest - like you and other lying slime kkk white supremacists aryan nation and all the other shit you call yourselves.

You really seem to be getting close to the edge, Ludd, maybe time to take a break?

You really seem to be getting close to the edge, Ludd, maybe time to take a break?
Oh, terrible advice! Don't listen to him, Lund...just keep walking, a nice long walk straight ahead. Atta boy, keep going...

I wonder if Obama did have something to do with this, but not the way a lot on here would say. I think when he became president, a lot of whites thought that now that there was a black president, black people would see and understand that it truly is a free country and that a black person can reach the highest office in the land, that blacks would to some degree respond in kind and start looking internally instead of externally in order to improve their lot. It didn't happen. In the same way, I think blacks thought that now that a black man was in charge, all these things that the govt. and society was doing to keep them down and prevent them from achieving success would be moved out of the way and their communities would prosper, and again, that didn't happen. So the frustration that things didn't really change and in fact inequality has gotten worse from both sides perspective probably caused frustration on both sides over a lost opportunity.

I wonder if Obama did have something to do with this, but not the way a lot on here would say. I think when he became president, a lot of whites thought that now that there was a black president, black people would see and understand that it truly is a free country and that a black person can reach the highest office in the land, that blacks would to some degree respond in kind and start looking internally instead of externally in order to improve their lot. It didn't happen. In the same way, I think blacks thought that now that a black man was in charge, all these things that the govt. and society was doing to keep them down and prevent them from achieving success would be moved out of the way and their communities would prosper, and again, that didn't happen. So the frustration that things didn't really change and in fact inequality has gotten worse from both sides perspective probably caused frustration on both sides over a lost opportunity.
Agree with a lot of this.

While I certainly wasn't happy he got elected because of his liberal ideology, I remember thinking at least he might be a good role model for a large segment of the black community, especially its youth. That he worked hard at educating himself and, no, it wasn't acting white but acting right and responsible. He spoke English, not Ebonics, and didn't walk around with his ass hanging out of his pants, etc., etc. That how he instead approached life led to him being elected to the highest office on the planet, the first black person to do so, and if he could attain such success anyone else could too. But it's obvious he squandered his opportunity to really help his people and chose a much different course instead that's led to a worsening of racial relations in our country. Pretty sad IMO.

Look at the riots during the Obama Error.
And the Obama inflammatory statements on race.

The man is a divisive instigator of racism.

Forum List

Back