Republicans are claiming The President's address was "overly political"

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hakeem Jeffries disagrees.

“That was an embarrassment last night. A complete embarrassment,” Jeffries said Friday morning during a press briefing in the Capitol.

“Marjorie Taylor Greene, who’s basically running the Republican conference, shows up in campaign paraphernalia, and then these people want to lecture Joe Biden because he delivered a strong and forceful speech that made them uncomfortable because he exposed their lies and shamelessness?” Jeffries continued.

“We have one message for extreme MAGA Republicans who want to lecture us about decorum: Get lost; you’re a joke. Exhibit A: Marjorie Taylor Greene. Exhibit B: George Santos.”

Personally I think he was too restrained.

“That was an embarrassment last night. A complete embarrassment,” Jeffries said Friday morning during a press briefing in the Capitol.

“Marjorie Taylor Greene, who’s basically running the Republican conference, shows up in campaign paraphernalia, and then these people want to lecture Joe Biden because he delivered a strong and forceful speech that made them uncomfortable because he exposed their lies and shamelessness?” Jeffries continued.

“We have one message for extreme MAGA Republicans who want to lecture us about decorum: Get lost; you’re a joke. Exhibit A: Marjorie Taylor Greene. Exhibit B: George Santos.”

I would have tossed that trailer park piece of garbage from the House chamber the moment she opened her redneck mouth.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are really scared!

Of a piece of white, inbred, redneck trash whose last job was racking weights at her local Crossfit? :auiqs.jpg:

Ok, hon, you run with that. You have an obsession with projecting the emotion of fear on to other people.

they are all overly political......

Of a piece of white, inbred, redneck trash whose last job was racking weights at her local Crossfit? :auiqs.jpg:

Ok, hon, you run with that. You have an obsession with projecting the emotion of fear on to other people.

Wow! If you think you're impressing folks, think again.

10 months and 13 days.

Decorum? Did someone say "decorum"?

1709941493268.png

“That was an embarrassment last night. A complete embarrassment,”

Joe is always a complete embarrassment.

The fact checkers said xiden’s speech was full of lies.

Forum List

Back