Republicans are claiming The President's address was "overly political"

It’s sad that during the State of the Union address, instead of having great things to say about the state of the Union, xiden had to use it as a political rally…I guess there was nothing good to say about the state of the union today…sadder that cultist find it amusing
You don’t think he said anything about the state of the union?? Did you actually listen to the speech?

I would have tossed that trailer park piece of garbage from the House chamber the moment she opened her redneck mouth.
If Johnson wasen't afraid of her he would have told the Sergeant At Arms to order that pile of shit to remove her costume or get out.

Hakeem Jeffries disagrees.

“That was an embarrassment last night. A complete embarrassment,” Jeffries said Friday morning during a press briefing in the Capitol.

“Marjorie Taylor Greene, who’s basically running the Republican conference, shows up in campaign paraphernalia, and then these people want to lecture Joe Biden because he delivered a strong and forceful speech that made them uncomfortable because he exposed their lies and shamelessness?” Jeffries continued.

“We have one message for extreme MAGA Republicans who want to lecture us about decorum: Get lost; you’re a joke. Exhibit A: Marjorie Taylor Greene. Exhibit B: George Santos.”

Personally I think he was too restrained.

“Overly political” means extra butthurt.
They weren’t quite ready for “sleepy” dark Brandon.

Just to repeat what I'd mentioned in one of the other dozen or so threads on this same topic that you guys keep starting, very little, if anything at all, touched on the actual state of the Union.

Again, it came off more like a scripted campaign speech that was specifically tailored to serve more as a substitute for hitting the debate stage.

But whatever.

As I said in the other threads, both theoretical ''sides'' are, collectively speaking, a bunch of degenerate weasels at that level of politics. There's are very few exceptions. Very few...
President Biden addressed the state of the union as required by the Constitution:

The fact that the economy is strong and unemployment low.

The fact that Americans are better off now than four years ago.

The fact that democracy is under attack by Republicans.

The fact of the assault of citizens’ rights and protected liberties by conservatives.

There was nothing ‘political’ about the president’s address, no matter how much conservatives lie about it.

If Johnson wasen't afraid of her he would have told the Sergeant At Arms to order that pile of shit to remove her costume or get out.
Yep, Johnson is a cuck. Subservient to his Freedom Cuck membership. :)
I would have tossed her redneck butt. Told her to leave...willingly..or...not so willingly. :)

You don’t think he said anything about the state of the union?? Did you actually listen to the speech?
I did. It was nothing more then a political rally, full of lies and attacks on rivals

Reminded me of 1979 Saddam speech without the energy.

Every word a president utters is tinged with politics

That cant be avoided

But a state if the “union” address attended by both houses of congress and both political parties should be something more than a campaign rally or a political roast

And biden missed that higher goal

Every word a president utters is tinged with politics

That cant be avoided

But a state if the “union” address attended by both houses of congress and both political parties should be something more than a campaign rally or a political roast

And biden missed that higher goal
Xiden has a long history of missing the higher goal

Yep, Johnson is a cuck. Subservient to his Freedom Cuck membership. :)
I would have tossed her redneck butt. Told her to leave...willingly..or...not so willingly. :)
The Prog women tend to dress in the same colors at times as a protest of some sort. No issue with that? Like it or not, Progs run the castle. The real protests are the Republicans. MTG know the only hope is for us to reinstitute America First.

The speech was extremely partisan.
It is usual for a President running for a 2nd term to use the SOTU speech as a campaign platform, nothing new there. But Biden did indeed take that further by, literally, attacking half the population.
And here you see his supporters cheering on the same kind of divisive ranting as Trump did.

Of course - they don't see it.

Hakeem Jeffries disagrees.

“That was an embarrassment last night. A complete embarrassment,” Jeffries said Friday morning during a press briefing in the Capitol.

“Marjorie Taylor Greene, who’s basically running the Republican conference, shows up in campaign paraphernalia, and then these people want to lecture Joe Biden because he delivered a strong and forceful speech that made them uncomfortable because he exposed their lies and shamelessness?” Jeffries continued.

“We have one message for extreme MAGA Republicans who want to lecture us about decorum: Get lost; you’re a joke. Exhibit A: Marjorie Taylor Greene. Exhibit B: George Santos.”

Personally I think he was too restrained.

Pretty amazing, considering the fact that the "leader" of that party has done NOTHING but speak EXCLUSIVELY to the GQP base, in their language, since Escalator Day.

Forum List

Back