Obamacare's Personal Mandate

^You might also contact Mitch McConnell and tell him to stop stalling the SC nomination. Just a thought.

re: contacting ACLU
Thanks AJT114 will you please form a group on here for ppl willing to take legal action. I will join you and ask others to join if they are serious not just posting protests.

I have one prolife friend who'd like to sue but got no response from firms. I have friends with Universal care I think should sue to get what they want separately and equally from what free market believers want. We can both get our way because this is a free country and we can't be forced to be under one policy for political convenience and power that violates our religious rights to our respective beliefs.

As for fines, I went with the CHM health share cost that is minimal at 45 a month to be exempted. But I missed January and if this mandate isn't changed I will be subject to pay the fine for that month since I already used Nov and Dec of 2015 as my two months skipped coverage when my job ended that had coverage. I believe paying that fine violates my Constitutional beliefs by penalizing me when I believe in spiritual healing as the better way to cut costs of paying and providing health care through churches schools charities and business by free choice to reduce the burden on govt that shoild be reserved for cases of catastrophic emergencies and national security as ebola or criminal issues. I believe the mandate was clearly protested and voted against due to conflicting beliefs, so that pushing this anyway constitutes deliberate discrimination on the basis of creed. The penalties and exemptions clearly regulate on the basis of religion, fining some while exempting others. Since I'm also Christian I am taught to forgive faults while seeking correction by rebuke, and to obey civil authority so I tried to comply by buying the cheapest plan to be exempted from a law I don't believe is constitutional to enforce. If I have to pay a single fine under it, I ask help to sue the people who passed it and failed to amend it to make the mandate optional.

Only ppl who opt to be under these mandates can be held to them like a contract they consent to. Anyone else who did not consent to the business terms agreed upon between Obama and corporate insurance interests cannot be held to pay for it, or its taxation without representation.

I don't agree to pay fines when I tried my best to pay the minimum to avoid it by exemption but missed a month because I thought I could skip 2 months in 2016.

I'd like to petition the president and doj to expand the domestic violence exemption to apply the definition on the doj website, where economic abuse of withholding ones money counts as a form of abuse. And ask to use that to make the mandate optional or exempted for me and others who are economically abused by fining us for not buying insurance under terms we did not consent to.

rest of post said:
Under the Affordable Care Act(Obamacare), there is an "individual mandate".
Each taxpayer MUST buy health insurance or get an exemption.
If you fail to meet the requirements of ACA, you will be penalized the next time you file a tax return.
The penalty is added to your income tax.

It's all right here:

ObamaCare Individual Mandate

This disaster comes to you courtesy of the Democratic Party, which rammed it through into law
when the Dems had a majority in Congress. Please think about that the next time you fo to the polls to vote.

Emily said:
Dear AJT114 Welcome to the club! I'm happy to have you join in at all.
Where do you want to start protesting this?

1. As a Democrat who finds the ACA violates Prochoice principles and arguments,
I have suggested suing the Democratic Party, namely President Obama, Congresswoman Pelosi and all other Democrats who signed this.
And demand that they correct it by making the mandate OPTIONAL to follow, or else it constitutes govt regulating on the basis of religion.

Otherwise the Party is discriminating on the basis of creed, by imposing the BELIEF in "health care as a right"
while denying equal status to the "right to life" as a belief, and thus
violating Constitutional beliefs of citizens whose objections have been excluded.

I could not find any lawyers willing to take this up as a lawsuit based on discrimination by creed.

But the ACA mandates, the marriage equality beliefs, and now these beliefs about gender and orientation
all count as establishing beliefs through govt while threatening penalties against people for not complying due to their conflicing beliefs.

2. how about a resolution or petition where we can all sign
and refuse to be under biased policies that violate Constitutional principles, process and beliefs?
So we ask elected leaders to correct these policies or else we cannot be under them.

Do you want to call for SANCTIONS against parties responsible for passing and not changing these laws? Where they have to fix these problems BEFORE they run any more candidates for office.

So they have to change them such as making the mandates OPTIONAL
and/or payback to taxpayers the 24 billion it cost us for the govt shutdown over ACA conflicts due to passing that law through Congress and Court WITH a bias in belief that the Democrats were well aware was there and contested

(ie the BELIEF that health care is a duty of govt vs. the belief in free market and that an amendment is necessary to represent consent of people and states BEFORE expanding the powers of federal govt to manage health care on this new level not written in the Constitution)

Where do you want to start?

3. Call for a Constitutional convention to
fix the ACA mandates and policies on "health care as a right" that constitute a BELIEF,
the policies on marriage and discrimination against same sex couples (so that it protects people of all creeds equally and not just one side of these conflicting beliefs), and the
school policies on bathrooms and discrimination against transgender orientation
to be Constitutional (again, so either all creeds are allowed to be expressed in schools
and not just LGBT while excluding or punishing others for their beliefs).

Lawyers won't touch it because the Supreme Court has already ruled the mandate constitutional.
The only way to change the law is to somehow get the SC to reverse themselves.
What we need is a case where the mandate has been used to punish someone for non-compliance and
the fine has worked a hardship on them. Then we need a lawyer who is willing to go all the way to SCOTUS
with the fight. Perhaps the ACLU might take it.That way, we don't need lots of money for attorney fees.

Just for the hell of it, I'm gonna contact the ACLU and ask them for help.[/QUOTE]

Yes I join you in this, count me in. As for hardship I have a case for involuntary servitude against the Democratic Party leadership who failed to meet promises in the platform and stuck me and others with the cost of cleaning up after govt. Abuses caused by democrats. I work two jobs to pay the costs including the van for our precinct chair who breached the contract to pay half. So I work a night job to pY for his part of the bill when I could pay for exemptions for other ppl with that money. My health has been compromised since 2008 working two jobs to save nonprofits in two districts the shelia Jackson Lee tried to save but no money has been raised or put in, only abused to destroy creating hardship. Big lawsuit can we use that to show I'm already under hardship before adding this cost and fine I have to pay because by Christian beliefs we comply with the law as given while asking to redress and rebuke grievances. But this is against my beliefs so I ask to change the mandate to voluntary or expand the exemption for domestic abuse to apply to free market believers who are penalized for those beliefs by withholding or depriving us of income.

Last edited:
Thanks AJT114 will you please form a group on here for ppl willing to take legal action. I will join you and ask others to join if they are serious not just posting protests.

I have one prolife friend who'd like to sue but got no response from firms. I have friends with Universal care I think should sue to get what they want separately and equally from what free market believers want. We can both get our way because this is a free country and we can't be forced to be under one policy for political convenience and power that violates our religious rights to our respective beliefs.

As for fines, I went with the CHM health share cost that is minimal at 45 a month to be exempted. But I missed January and if this mandate isn't changed I will be subject to pay the fine for that month since I already used Nov and Dec of 2015 as my two months skipped coverage when my job ended that had coverage. I believe paying that fine violates my Constitutional beliefs by penalizing me when I believe in spiritual healing as the better way to cut costs of paying and providing health care through churches schools charities and business by free choice to reduce the burden on govt that shoild be reserved for cases of catastrophic emergencies and national security as ebola or criminal issues. I believe the mandate was clearly protested and voted against due to conflicting beliefs, so that pushing this anyway constitutes deliberate discrimination on the basis of creed. The penalties and exemptions clearly regulate on the basis of religion, fining some while exempting others. Since I'm also Christian I am taught to forgive faults while seeking correction by rebuke, and to obey civil authority so I tried to comply by buying the cheapest plan to be exempted from a law I don't believe is constitutional to enforce. If I have to pay a single fine under it, I ask help to sue the people who passed it and failed to amend it to make the mandate optional.

Only ppl who opt to be under these mandates can be held to them like a contract they consent to. Anyone else who did not consent to the business terms agreed upon between Obama and corporate insurance interests cannot be held to pay for it, or its taxation without representation.

I don't agree to pay fines when I tried my best to pay the minimum to avoid it by exemption but missed a month because I thought I could skip 2 months in 2016.

I'd like to petition the president and doj to expand the domestic violence exemption to apply the definition on the doj website, where economic abuse of withholding ones money counts as a form of abuse. And ask to use that to make the mandate optional or exempted for me and others who are economically abused by fining us for not buying insurance under terms we did not consent to.

rest of post said:
If you fail to meet the requirements of ACA, you will be penalized the next time you file a tax return.

It's all right here:

This disaster comes to you courtesy of the Democratic Party, which rammed it through into law
when the Dems had a majority in Congress. Please think about that the next time you fo to the polls to vote.

Emily said:

I have suggested suing the Democratic Party, namely President Obama, Congresswoman Pelosi and all other Democrats who signed this.
And demand that they correct it by making the mandate OPTIONAL to follow, or else it constitutes govt regulating on the basis of religion.

Otherwise the Party is discriminating on the basis of creed, by imposing the BELIEF in "health care as a right"
violating Constitutional beliefs of citizens whose objections have been excluded.

I could not find any lawyers willing to take this up as a lawsuit based on discrimination by creed.

But the ACA mandates, the marriage equality beliefs, and now these beliefs about gender and orientation
all count as establishing beliefs through govt while threatening penalties against people for not complying due to their conflicing beliefs.

and refuse to be under biased policies that violate Constitutional principles, process and beliefs?
So we ask elected leaders to correct these policies or else we cannot be under them.

Do you want to call for SANCTIONS against parties responsible for passing and not changing these laws? Where they have to fix these problems BEFORE they run any more candidates for office.

and/or payback to taxpayers the 24 billion it cost us for the govt shutdown over ACA conflicts due to passing that law through Congress and Court WITH a bias in belief that the Democrats were well aware was there and contested

(ie the BELIEF that health care is a duty of govt vs. the belief in free market and that an amendment is necessary to represent consent of people and states BEFORE expanding the powers of federal govt to manage health care on this new level not written in the Constitution)

fix the ACA mandates and policies on "health care as a right" that constitute a BELIEF,
the policies on marriage and discrimination against same sex couples (so that it protects people of all creeds equally and not just one side of these conflicting beliefs), and the
to be Constitutional (again, so either all creeds are allowed to be expressed in schools

Lawyers won't touch it because the Supreme Court has already ruled the mandate constitutional.
What we need is a case where the mandate has been used to punish someone for non-compliance and
the fine has worked a hardship on them. Then we need a lawyer who is willing to go all the way to SCOTUS
with the fight. Perhaps the ACLU might take it.That way, we don't need lots of money for attorney fees.

Just for the hell of it, I'm gonna contact the ACLU and ask them for help.

Yes I join you in this, count me in. As for hardship I have a case for involuntary servitude against the Democratic Party leadership who failed to meet promises in the platform and stuck me and others with the cost of cleaning up after govt. Abuses caused by democrats. I work two jobs to pay the costs including the van for our precinct chair who breached the contract to pay half. So I work a night job to pY for his part of the bill when I could pay for exemptions for other ppl with that money. My health has been compromised since 2008 working two jobs to save nonprofits in two districts the shelia Jackson Lee tried to save but no money has been raised or put in, only abused to destroy creating hardship. Big lawsuit can we use that to show I'm already under hardship before adding this cost and fine I have to pay because by Christian beliefs we comply with the law as given while asking to redress and rebuke grievances. But this is against my beliefs so I ask to change the mandate to voluntary or expand the exemption for domestic abuse to apply to free market believers who are penalized for those beliefs by withholding or depriving us of income.[/QUOTE]

I'm a Navy veteran, covered by the VA for medical care, so I'm lucky. I'll wait to hear from the ACLU. If they
respond to my inquiry, I'll let you know.

Here is a web page where you can locate the low cost community clinic near you:

https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/#

I used to audit these clinics for the County. The care they provide is more than adequate.

^"More than adequate" for what, though? Minor illnesses and injuries, certainly, but they won't help you if you've got cancer or are having a heart attack.

rest of post said:

It's all right here:

Emily said:

Just for the hell of it, I'm gonna contact the ACLU and ask them for help.

Yes I join you in this, count me in. As for hardship I have a case for involuntary servitude against the Democratic Party leadership who failed to meet promises in the platform and stuck me and others with the cost of cleaning up after govt. Abuses caused by democrats. I work two jobs to pay the costs including the van for our precinct chair who breached the contract to pay half. So I work a night job to pY for his part of the bill when I could pay for exemptions for other ppl with that money. My health has been compromised since 2008 working two jobs to save nonprofits in two districts the shelia Jackson Lee tried to save but no money has been raised or put in, only abused to destroy creating hardship. Big lawsuit can we use that to show I'm already under hardship before adding this cost and fine I have to pay because by Christian beliefs we comply with the law as given while asking to redress and rebuke grievances. But this is against my beliefs so I ask to change the mandate to voluntary or expand the exemption for domestic abuse to apply to free market believers who are penalized for those beliefs by withholding or depriving us of income.

I'm a Navy veteran, covered by the VA for medical care, so I'm lucky. I'll wait to hear from the ACLU. If they
respond to my inquiry, I'll let you know.

Here is a web page where you can locate the low cost community clinic near you:

https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/#

I used to audit these clinics for the County. The care they provide is more than adequate.[/QUOTE]

Big lawsuits...people are already lining up.

^"More than adequate" for what, though? Minor illnesses and injuries, certainly, but they won't help you if you've got cancer or are having a heart attack.
The question is, who gets to decide what is adequate? You'd have us give up the right to make that call for ourselves, and instead make it a government mandate.

The question is, who gets to decide what is adequate?

Not "who" - what. Find me a low-cost community clinic that will save you if you're having an MI or cure your cancer.

And...go...

Not "who" - what. Find me a low-cost community clinic that will save you if you're having an MI or cure your cancer.

And...go...

Find one yourself. I'll go with something that suits my needs. That's the point. Everyone has different priorities and values. You want to eliminate that and dictate the same standards for everyone.

And...go...

Find one yourself.

There aren't any. You apparently don't know what low-cost clinics are capable of providing. Great if you've sprained your ankle or you're having an asthma attack. Incapable of providing a fluorouracil regimen or following AHA guidelines for an acute MI.

The question is, who gets to decide what is adequate? You'd have us give up the right to make that call for ourselves, and instead make it a government mandate.

Yep....low cost can mean any number of things.

My guess is that if other countries can provide it cheaper...so can we....

Except for Obamacare (you know that farce that Air-In-Head loves to extoll so much).

We spend 8,500 per person per year......still do. Obama has done nothing for that. Hillary or Trump won't either.

My guess is that if other countries can provide it cheaper...so can we....

We could, if the insurance industry didn't have so many Congresscritters in its pocket.

Which Presidential candidate has the greatest likelihood of changing that? I notice you keep avoiding that question.

And...go...

Find one yourself. I'll go with something that suits my needs. That's the point. Everyone has different priorities and values. You want to eliminate that and dictate the same standards for everyone.

Let me guess.....someone from the left.

Of course they would.

The Al Gores of the world unite.

After all, they know what's better for you than you do....silly boy.

So, according to Sunny, cancer and cardiac treatments are "from the left."

Amazing.

Forced Health Insurance By Obama

It's all right here:

Pure and simple....a bust.

And...go...

Find one yourself.

There aren't any. You apparently don't know what low-cost clinics are capable of providing. Great if you've sprained your ankle or you're having an asthma attack. Incapable of providing a fluorouracil regimen or following AHA guidelines for an acute MI.
Instead of prejudging, why don't you call one and ask them?

How do you know????I suggest you call one and ask them. Maybe they can refer you to somebody who can help with that.

Amazing.

I didn't see anything about that in the post you're responding to. I think Sundevil was responding to my concern about using government to mandate standards.

Amazing.

I didn't see anything about that in the post you're responding to. I think Sundevil was responding to my concern about using government to mandate standards.

She's great at making stuff to argue against.

It's why she is on ignore.

Obamacare isn't doing anything bad....haven't you heard ?

Forum List

Back