It’s the economy: Greatest time to be alive is now. Thanks Biden!

Belligerence. Getting your back up on an anonymous message board. The tell-tale signs of a loser.
Coming from you that means.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nothing.

Im calling FOX a bunch of liars. If you had $20 in your wallet every month and I estimated you had $25 every month Fox wants you to believe you have $5X12, or $60, less money in your wallet than I estimated. LOL. What a bunch of tools. And you fell for it. The article is a bold faced lie.
Only people who lie, are you, men with tits are women, Russian Collusion, Jan 6th was an insurrection, now with the Admin lying about labor, all you can do is lie...

Chris,
If the wages of the bottom 40 percent have increased under Biden, why do we still need to tax the rich?

It wasn't only the rich that benefitted from the Trump tax cuts. Mine went down by $1700, and I'm not one of "the rich".
Those tax breaks are going away this year, so expect to pay more, Thanks to Joe Bidumb....

I think you know what is wrong with it. Would it be ok for a multi-billionaire with multi-billionaire friends to promise x number of dollars to everyone that could provide proof that they voted for him? Biden is essentially doing the same thing for student loan debt using our tax dollars as leverage.

I am not a Bush fan, so…
Every Republican claims they're not a Bush fan . . . NOW! :auiqs.jpg:

There are even members here - BackAgain , CrusaderFrank , Oddball , who claim they never supported Bush, after being his biggest fans during the 2000s when they posted on Hannity Forums.

Bush sent checks to everyone in 2004 under the sham that because President Clinton had managed the economy so well, we had a surplus and he was returning the money.

And then he promptly put two wars on the nation's credit card, exploding the deficit and debt.

Chris,
If the wages of the bottom 40 percent have increased under Biden, why do we still need to tax the rich?

It wasn't only the rich that benefitted from the Trump tax cuts. Mine went down by $1700, and I'm not one of "the rich".
Because why should the rich pay less % of taxes than the middle class?

Every Republican claims they're not a Bush fan . . . NOW! :auiqs.jpg:

There are even members here - BackAgain , CrusaderFrank , Oddball , who claim they never supported Bush, after being his biggest fans during the 2000s when they posted on Hannity Forums.

Bush sent checks to everyone in 2004 under the sham that because President Clinton had managed the economy so well, we had a surplus and he was returning the money.

And then he promptly put two wars on the nation's credit card, exploding the deficit and debt.
Liar. I have never claimed not to have been a fan of Bush.

Why do you insist on lying?

Because why should the rich pay less % of taxes than the middle class?
Because much of their income is from capital gains, not ordinary income. The middle class also benefits from the capital gains tax rate.

Last edited:
Because much of their income is from capital gains, not ordinary income. The middle class also benefits from the capital gains tax rate.
How the fuck does the middleclass benefit when capital gains end up going up? When the middleclass sells their house for a profit that capital gains increase is going to take more from them....

How the fuck does the middleclass benefit when capital gains end up going up?
Here's how.

This should make you feel better as well.

Last edited:
Only people who lie, are you, men with tits are women, Russian Collusion, Jan 6th was an insurrection, now with the Admin lying about labor, all you can do is lie...
Sorry I embarrassed you by showing how dumb you are for falling for that article. Wanna explain why you thought it was true?

Here's how.

This should make you feel better as well.

I sold my last house for 1.5 mil, so no that wouldnt help me, and a lot of people thanks to Joe Bidumbs inflation, there houses have moved into the "You must pay taxes" category.

I sold my last house for 1.5 mil, so no that wouldnt help me, and a lot of people thanks to Joe Bidumbs inflation, there houses have moved into the "You must pay taxes" category.
You would be eligible for the $250,000 cap gains exemption ($500,000 if filing with wife) wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back